ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
There is a bug with skipping scenes. If you want to be able to skip graphic scenes, you have to enable it in-game settings (not the new game menu).

We'll release a patch shortly.
Hello, I see that your game has a lot of potential and I hope you will update it regularly. I also want to ask if in the future you could add more NPC characters to the vampire hunting organization? I feel that five people, including the main character, is too few to fight against the large number of vampires that exist, and so far the group has only been hunting individual targets.
In the future, especially during the all-out battle, they will need more help, especially since the hacker guy is the only one left at the base and needs some people to protect him while he works with the computer system, right?

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Hello, I see that your game has a lot of potential and I hope you will update it regularly. I also want to ask if in the future you could add more NPC characters to the vampire hunting organization? I feel that five people, including the main character, is too few to fight against the large number of vampires that exist, and so far the group has only been hunting individual targets.
In the future, especially during the all-out battle, they will need more help, especially since the hacker guy is the only one left at the base and needs some people to protect him while he works with the computer system, right?
Yes, you'll be able to recruit allies throughout the game. However, the core team will stay the same.

Reactions: ldacombat123

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can the Hero(ines) go to the dark side,get brainwashed that type of thing.It is already a 5/5 story, but it is fun to see the Heroes go bad or get really corrupted.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
To avoid further confusion. You can see comments below asking about the NTR. The game does not contain NTR in the sense that heroines can't be stolen from the main character. Initially, the game was tagged as NTR because it includes elements of reverse NTR - other characters attempt to make the main character cheat on his partner.
Game would be better with real NTR

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Ok...Is the MC Alex or the white hair dude, if it's Alex then why am i making decisions for that other dude with Amy?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Bloodcrave-0.0.95
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Can the Hero(ines) go to the dark side,get brainwashed that type of thing.It is already a 5/5 story, but it is fun to see the Heroes go bad or get really corrupted.
Yes, there is a corruption route.

Ok...Is the MC Alex or the white hair dude, if it's Alex then why am i making decisions for that other dude with Amy?
Ocassionaly, you will see secenes that are from the perspective of the antagonists. However, they aren't that common, at least after prologue. 95%+ scenes are from Alex's perspective.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Nice art but having a forced ugly name like "alex" was a nope to many alex's i knew inrl were douches so killed the game for me just based on the mc name lmao
Yep, I know a fat Al who is a lazy bastard and always moaning. At least with the voice acting muted you can pretend he's named something else.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
nice demo so far. just played through it once. there are quite some things that i like, from the setting, to the visuals, to writing and voice acting.
what i woud personally like are less trivial options (what dinner, what type of drink..) and more relevant ones (for example, as someone who hates everything even remotely ntr related, i coud have done without being forced to kiss Amy in front of everyone).
also (and this is probably because i'm more of an rpg than a vn guy) some transparency about the stats woud be welcome. afaik we've got confidence, insight and combat so far, but unless i'm missing something we can't check those stats or tell what exact difference they are making so far, if any.
and i assume the 3 last teaser pics aren't ingame yet? tbh it'd feel a bit like false advertisement if they indeed aren't, but i guess the version here is just outdated.
regardless, good luck with the game. gonna keep an eye on it.

Last edited:

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
nice demo so far. just played through it once. there are quite some things that i like, from the setting, to the visuals, to writing and voice acting.
what i woud personally like are less trivial options (what dinner, what type of drink..) and more relevant ones (for example, as someone who hates everything even remotely ntr related, i coud have done without being forced to kiss Amy in front of everyone).
also (and this is probably because i'm more of an rpg than a vn guy) some transparency about the stats woud be welcome. afaik we've got confidence, insight and combat so far, but unless i'm missing something we can't check those stats or tell what exact difference they are making so far, if any.
and i assume the 3 last teaser pics aren't ingame yet? tbh it'd feel a bit like false advertisement if they indeed aren't, but i guess the version here is just outdated.
regardless, good luck with the game. gonna keep an eye on it.
1) We're adding more laid-back scenes with less trivial options. Currently, only a bare minimum of options are added to the day planner.
2) The company party scene isn't finished. There will be several different outcomes of that scene. When it's implemented you can load autosave from Friday morning and replay the event to avoid the kiss.
3) Regarding the stats. We haven't added the tutorial about controls yet, but you can press "X" to check your stats.
4) Yes, they aren't in the public demo yet. I didn't think it through when I was picking the screens to add here. Some of those scenes will be added in the next update in two weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
1) We're adding more laid-back scenes with less trivial options. Currently, only a bare minimum of options are added to the day planner.
2) The company party scene isn't finished. There will be several different outcomes of that scene. When it's implemented you can load autosave from Friday morning and replay the event to avoid the kiss.
3) Regarding the stats. We haven't added the tutorial about controls yet, but you can press "X" to check your stats.
4) Yes, they aren't in the public demo yet. I didn't think it through when I was picking the screens to add here. Some of those scenes will be added in the next update in two weeks.
ah, yeah the stat section looks plenty fine. also i'm very happy to see corruption in there. i figured the game woud take that route but it's good to see confirmation.

Reactions: Reefraf

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
The game performs way below our expectations so far, but hopefully it will get better eventually.
Don't let it get you down, another game here on the site seeds of Chaos was, if memory serves, quite in the the red for a while until they righted ship and where until their Patreon was put into review recently due to Patreon guidelines changing, one of the more financially successful games that had a page on this site.

If your willing to take my two cents on the matter, it's just that unity based don't have the best of reputations on the site, in part due to poor optimisations and certain level of paranoia regarding the engine since many games using it do "call home" has it where. Not saying your game does but the engine choice is a minor hurdle.

The other equally minor hurdle is that while the game is obviously a vampire game, it's vampires don't look all that vampiric, that means that from the outset you don't have the lock on the type of audience that jumps on that kind of content, on the flip side that also means your not exactly excluding people who aren't that into it either, so yeah at start it will be a bit slow, but once the game get's more established that will fix it's self since you will have a wider audience to draw from.

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Don't let it get you down, another game here on the site seeds of Chaos was, if memory serves, quite in the the red for a while until they righted ship and where until their Patreon was put into review recently due to Patreon guidelines changing, one of the more financially successful games that had a page on this site.
Yeah, we're okay. We expected it to be a long and rocky road, so we were prepared, even though the initial interest in the game was below our expectations. However, people who played it liked it more than we thought, so it's not like we have nothing going for us. ;)

And our game doesn't 'call home, ' just in case someone wonders. We're very pro-privacy ourselves, so we don't plan to include tracking, telemetry, or anything like that in our games.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes