Unity - Completed - Bloodlines of Shadow Springs [Final] [Lesson of Passion, Ktulhu Solutions]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Mr23Magic

I really wanted to like this game and it turned out to be such a dissapointment. It looks nice and all but you just end up walking around with a couple of powers and have no idea what any of them does. If there was just a simple overview/help menu about the different powers and what they do this could have been a really great game, but without any guide or help of some kind this game cripples itself. Having those cool powers as a Vamp should be the main selling point of the game instead it's its greatest weakness.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

alekve

A unique plot and decent renders, but the game suffers from a slow UI/navigation system. The hunt mechanic is clunky and unresponsiveness of the UI does it no favour. As with all games with branching stories, a good save/load system would be desirable, unfortunately this game might have the worst save/load system I've come across. you only got 3 save slots named after their save date and to load a save you have to leave to the main menu to load, and saving can only be done on the world map.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

gustav123

Good game but why include ntr? it could have been better, and it could have got more distribution, i didnt knew of this game until i saw the list of incest games. Maybe it could be better if the creator remake this with a button to avoid ntr in any of the options of the game like power vacumm