Others - Completed - Bloodstage: Possessed by a Tsundere Demon [Final] [Panzershark]

1. 1.00 star(s)

blergh123

Gameplaywise its crimsonland but worse, the UI is bad and powerups you can pick up are very hard to recognize, the "call the demongirl" is also a negative if you dont have enought love or killstreak going on, also sometimes it spawns several items on top of each other so if you have a good weapon, dont get powerups since there might be a pistol under the powerup.

If you get lucky with missions she gives (dont give X-type of enemy, dont move, get killstreak of Y) and powerups that give love, you get to see her show tits etc. Or you get told not to move in a bad situation and lose all love.

Weapons also seem to be mostly pistol, few kinds of shotgun, smg.
    Then ultra rare weapons like rocket launcher, minigun and such, which you mostly get given by her when picking up "call her" powerup with high love/killstreak. But then you pickup a powerup and theres a pistol underneath....

visually okay at first but horrible with the call blinding you and explosions and such making it hard to even see yourself.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

KindnessPrevails

Thought this would be a fun game to play, however:

1. The gameplay is fun to an extent (very basic but nsfw wise its alright)
    2. Like the other reviewer mentioned, this game needs an EPILEPSY WARNING, that + during the deathscreen it blasted my speakers so hard that i think the old lady living next to me experienced a full on out of body experience from the sound.

3. Its buggy and far from complete, got a prompt "do not kill the worms" and i did not, so i waited 10 minutes for the last worms to die from old age and honestly thats a better fate than the old lady next door had.

The reason im giving this game a 1/5 is the mixture of unfinished gameplay, lack of warnings, and honestly i did not appreciate to almost become an accomplice of murder for my old lady nextdoor.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

AnisNIK

This game first of all needs a big, fat epilepsy warning. I'm not kidding, thank god I'm not epileptic, I would have the worst seizure imaginable right now. My eyes hurt playing this game.

Now the overall gameplay not so bad. But the demon girl you try to impress in this game mumbles like crazy. She speaks too silent and too unclear. Its like you get called by her she mumbles something and then hangs up.

Gameplay is not so bad but a bit too slow at the start and a bit too hectic later on, there is so much stuff on the screen you have almost 0 control.
    Kind of cool idea so I give it one star more but not the best experience. You have to be very patient and there is a lot of RNG involved.
    H-scenes so far are basically just the demon girl showing off her body, no idea what she mumbles most of the times.
    "mumble... mumble... handsome...."
    "mumble... mumble... calling... mumble..."
    Don't know if there is something special at the end.
    Especially the wormhole level is not really working out. Since there are almost no regular zombies you have a very hard time getting love from the demon. Meaning later waves are almost impossible to do unless you get really lucky with the drops.