VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Bloodsucker [v1.1] [AlexZeroOne]

1. 2.00 star(s)

UncleFredo

Very little agency in this game. No real alternatives to being forced to submit to the vampire. Other choices lead to your death. So the multiple endings tag while literally true is really misleading, because they all end up with you getting killed.

Unavoidable foot worship and foot job. You're forced to fight the vampire in a really annoying mini-game. If you instead decide to serve her she kills you.

The mini-game is unavoidable. I found it very annoying. No real choices.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lasvice

It's a great game, I like the vampire from The Elder Scroll! Only one little problem is that near the end you have to click for a long time to pass a checking, but without any actual reward... It would be better to have more content of every branh(that will also mean more work though)
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Troin

I saw only one scene with two endings. In all game! Just sort of battle between you and vampire. And there is no matter who win. You will take "The end" after this. Where is content? Is it a game?! Looks like demo.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

vincanity

Finally, an actual Femdom game with good foot content! Well done! This is an awesome game.

I also love that it is a quick hitter game, it isn't drawn out, simple and to the point. There aren't many games like this around, truly unique.