NymphoPol

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
I found the changeroom bug only happens if you accidentally choose the wrong door. Make sure to choose the middle door!
Thank you! I fixed the bug, now you can click the left to get some text without crashing. The new version is uploaded!

PC (fix 0.0.1a):
MAC (fix 0.0.1a):

Typo - sweatheart instead of sweetheart.
Are you 100% sure? I googled it.. didn't find a misspelling

to everyone:
I'm sorry for my bad english.. I'm not a native speaker.
- Future: find someone who is a native speaker to proofread the text

Thx for the comments!

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Bloody Passion [Demo] [NymphoPol] - Original Size: (579MB)

Squashed Download Win (78MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you, Sir!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just at the start... why do so many devs write thoughts like: "My hand is feeling her ass!" when you have a picture touching her ass? Have you ever had this kind of thought? - No!
screenshot0001.png
You will think something like "Oh my god I touch her!" or "So gooood!"

There is this saying. "Show, don't tell." - and when you do that, you dont have to tell what we are seeing - none of us VN player are blind ... obvious ^^

Ok - now I continue playing :p

Edit: Ok ... some more... why say "I could tell her about the nipple" and than give us just 1 option - to tell her. Let us have a decision or just skip that ... maybe this is planned in the future, but currently this is crap. (the non decision, not the whole game). ^^ - And then when we have the first real decsion to make, we have a 2 of 3 chance for a full game over. You really know how to fuck that mechanic up :D

And I dont know if I saw everything bc there is not much to do and after that shopping trip and one sleep I cant see anything to do.

All very rough, but the UI is solid and the renders are good. The mother's face looks a litte bit strange and is not very appealing to me in some shots. But thats just my personal taste maybe.

For a demo its quite ok, but the whole decision making makes barely any sense. Sometimes its ok to just have one option (without a point system that blocks some of them) like that "look around" thing. But when I interact with characters I want to have meaningful choices or none. Currently 99% of all "choices" are just a "next" button and that misses the whole point of the mechanic.

It's already been prepared for a patch, you just need to go to the Game folder and create a new file called "makeyourdreamscometrue.rpy" :) That changes all the 'roommate' to sister etc. You're welcome :kissingheart:
That really works ... nice ^^

David87

Mar 21, 2018
Great start! This could be a really, really great game. Just one suggestion. I did what BigAdam said, and created "makeyourdreamscometrue.rpy" file in the game folder, but still the characters in the game are still called by their first names mostly instead of the relation. You could make a patch or make modification in script. Anyways game is awesome for now!

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Great start! This could be a really, really great game. Just one suggestion. I did what BigAdam said, and created "makeyourdreamscometrue.rpy" file in the game folder, but still the characters in the game are still called by their first names mostly instead of the relation. You could make a patch or make modification in script. Anyways game is awesome for now!
It probably only works on a new game. I've no idea, haven't even downloaded it yet.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Are you 100% sure? I googled it.. didn't find a misspelling
sweatheart
An unfortunate, but common misspelling of the word, "sweetheart".

Unless you really mean that he's a nice guy who perspires a lot.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Thanks, but i dont have her there either
Ohh, OK. I went to the Boutique shop in the afternoon several days after Veronica said to meet her there a second time. I intend to re-start the game again today after work as I found out about the patch. I'll let you know if her appearance is linked to some other event.

Cheers

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes