Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
It's already been prepared for a patch, you just need to go to the Game folder and create a new file called "makeyourdreamscometrue.rpy" :) That changes all the 'roommate' to sister etc. You're welcome :kissingheart:
i dont even know how to create a new file :'(

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So the graphics of the game looks really great and the models also makes it curious for more but then comb once again where I can only hope that does not prevail in the game and as soon as possible ends and that with monique so erlich should that be a shit joke ??? we have to call her queen now? and now are your personal slave ??? what's wrong with you? you do not even think of anything else than constantly the same ridiculous fucking

as constantly making the mc to such a miserable utterly utterly devious joke ??? wwo währe it with something completely different simple? to do something the other way round that makes the mc the girls to his slave? and I do not mean the stupid 0815 sklavin gehabe what actually has little to do with it but RIGHT that the mc they treated times like dirt orders them and if they want to do it niches winks and so on....

and not this again pathetic shit stupid endless annoying sweettalk, orders to follow everything do not have to do anything wrong as for example in the botique smack or grab her ass why must that end again in the gameover POWER DO NOT DAMN FINALLY WHAT NEW jeez trust you but finally something and does not always

make the mc to such a miserable failure pussy let him show this bitch times that the mc is the boss and not again such a garbage .... do something from the game which would be so good and interesting

fla14

Feb 13, 2018
The characters look god but that is all.
You lost me at the scene with calling Monigue queen WTF !? .. that is fucking lame!
I like the the stuff to be somewhat "believable" and the protagonist of this game is way beyond lame.

The story is quite similar with quite some other games but with quite the lame protagonist.. so i am sorry to say i would not pay 1 cent for it
You "creators" need to seriously put more effort in story.. But i guess there are plenty of "patrons" on patreon who throw away their money on quite every crap that comes around.

Conclusion: Nothing new (a lot of games similar, with this one) cool art, lame story ..quite a waste of time.

Reactions: Hyped

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
So the graphics of the game looks really great and the models also makes it curious for more but then comb once again where I can only hope that does not prevail in the game and as soon as possible ends and that with monique so erlich should that be a shit joke ??? we have to call her queen now? and now are your personal slave ??? what's wrong with you? you do not even think of anything else than constantly the same ridiculous fucking

as constantly making the mc to such a miserable utterly utterly devious joke ??? wwo währe it with something completely different simple? to do something the other way round that makes the mc the girls to his slave? and I do not mean the stupid 0815 sklavin gehabe what actually has little to do with it but RIGHT that the mc they treated times like dirt orders them and if they want to do it niches winks and so on....

and not this again pathetic shit stupid endless annoying sweettalk, orders to follow everything do not have to do anything wrong as for example in the botique smack or grab her ass why must that end again in the gameover POWER DO NOT DAMN FINALLY WHAT NEW jeez trust you but finally something and does not always

make the mc to such a miserable failure pussy let him show this bitch times that the mc is the boss and not again such a garbage .... do something from the game which would be so good and interesting
Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Deadlyreaper
D

Deleted member 541194

Great game, a classic one, and great girls. can't wait for the blonde sister to do something. the mother is great too. just put some more effort in the details.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
I love the renders, the models and the animations but I think the story needs a lot of work. Hopefully it gets better as it progresses

Reactions: NymphoPol

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The renders, models and animation are very good indeed, but the story needs some work. The character names should be chosen by whoever is playing as is usual accepted.

I look forward to the next update, because it has a lot of potential.

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
It's already been prepared for a patch, you just need to go to the Game folder and create a new file called "makeyourdreamscometrue.rpy" :) That changes all the 'roommate' to sister etc. You're welcome :kissingheart:
This needs to be in OP! :D

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
Upps :coldsweat: Thanks, I will look into it.
Hahaha. Thanks! Great looking game! Especially the environment and light renders. Dat night render :hushedface::test2:

Was mentally noting to say "Dat is some RTX level render stuff brah" :test::heartcoveredeyes:

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
i dont even know how to create a new file :'(
For any future uses,

1. Right click in the folder where the file is to be made, for example, inside the game folder here, just don't click on any files.
2. With your mouse cursor, highlight "New >"
3. Click on " Text Document"

Now a file should be added to the folder.

4. Check if it says New Text Document.txt.
If it does,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it doesn't,

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
For any future uses,

1. Right click in the folder where the file is to be made, for example, inside the game folder here, just don't click on any files.
2. With your mouse cursor, highlight "New >"
3. Click on " Text Document"

Now a file should be added to the folder.

4. Check if it says New Text Document.txt.
If it does,

If it doesn't,
You meant to say: Uncheck the checkbox for the option Hide file extensions for known file types.

NymphoPol

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Does this games has a release date for 0.2?
Hello @ghhgj,
it will be a 0.1 because this was only a demo to see if the technical things are working and how the renders and overall game is received.

Release Date: Not Defined Yet. I'm adding a number of features to the game, so I can't progress with the renders and story at the time.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes