RPGM - Completed - Bloom Sing of Rose [v1.04_MOD1] [Orange Piece]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Metal Man

Sorry to say, not very interesting. It's a feMC NTR game where it boils down to "would you like to get NTR'd or not?" Shout-out to walking into the house of a guy that tried to rape you and kill your boyfriend and being able to just start a relationship with him. lol
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Jdiezel

the game is pretty straight forward and has a good amount of scenes. the ntr is fine.. you play as a female protagonist who runs into her childhood bestfriend and let him move into your home. you can act like a slut behind his back.

the scenes were just kinda boring to me bc they all looked pretty similar. im not sure if its the art style, dialogue, etc but just felt kinda bland
  3. 3.00 star(s)

killerjeb

The most fun part of the game is actually the pure run RPG part.

I was thinking to give this game a 4 stars when on the pure run. The dialogue is quite decent, not boring to read, the writing is on the point. The relationship development between FMC and MC is organized in reasonable pace. There are some sex content in pure run, but some of them are blocked because you need to develop certain lewd stats to enable it, which is really annoying.

Things start to go to down hill once I jump to the sex content after the pure run. The FMC turned into total slut in a snapshot. Accept anything with all non-sense bull shit. The sex scene looks variant, but it always end up in the few CG you already see in the OP post. Still the sex scene writing is not so bad, but you don't really want to read it carefully because the FMC just jump from strong willed idol/warrior into a mindless and soulless nympho a couple seconds before.

Finally, I really don't like the FMC's body figure. The CG quality is not bad, but the body figure just doesn't follow the perspective of human body. This might explain why the CGs always end up in those few angle and sex position which the artist manage to handle.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

LordFrz

Well, saw some people saying it was good so I gave it a go. And while it is better than I expected its definitely not a game for me. I played a good hour of it before I decided to open the gallery and see what it had, since I felt the gameplay loop just wasn't gonna work for me.

I am not a fan of FMC corruption games, so I can see how this would appeal greatly to someone who was looking for that. As FMC corruption games go this is one of the better ones I have played. I would even say for a FMC NTR game it does decently well for NTR. It sets up a relationship with her BF/hubby. But I am of the mind that FMC NTR should be the guy getting stolen, which is why this is definitely more of a corruption game. But its not a perfect world, so this is a solid attempt with how people do FMC NTR.

The basics of the gameplay loop are you can talk to people around town to trigger scenes, and then go to the dungeon to progress the story and advance the scene triggers. Combat is the run over mobs to kill and standard RPGM combat for bosses.

The girl though is pretty much a slut from the start, some nit picks I have are some things I notice while playing. She meets the childhood friend after 8yr apart and pretty much sucks his dick day 1, that sets up the boyfriend. But then I walked into a scene the next day and she sucked some randos dick right away. She easily gets blackmailed for having a BF to suck the dick of a stalker. This is because she is an Idol, so its more of something that would only work in context that its a Japanese game, lol. Every 5th day you trigger an event where she has to go to the dungeon with another guy who molests her. He blackmails her to suck his dick right away too. I think this girl just like sucking dick. The girl gets attacked by the other childhood friend scumbag, and the BF slashes him and saves her. But the scumbag blackmails her for sex because he was a civilian. Kinda dumb logic, he literally tried to rape her.

There are a bunch of smaller side stories and scenes you can get later in the game from looking at the gallery but seem to have the same flimsy logic on why they happen. Overall the girl is super easy.

Again, some of this might be a good thing for people who want a FMC corruption game. But not a bad game overall, just not for me.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Beat this a long time ago and maybe its because I'm a sucker for NTR, but this is in my top 10% of best games. The art style is unique, the characters are likable, the routes are varied, and overall it left a very good impression on me. That said, it isn't a long game and can probably be completed in a day. I strongly recommend trying it if you have even a bit of curiousity. Its very very good.