Recommending Bloo's Games Recommendation List [2023-11-09]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
das.png
- Profile Page

This is a list of non-Japanese games worth checking out.

I'm not open to suggestion for the list, but I don't mind recommendations for me to play, but in all likelihood, I've played them, especially if it is a popular title like Milfy City which is not good at all.
Not all titles in the list are of the same quality, be it story wise, dialogue, characters, visuals, gameplay...

In-Development
Completed
Abandoned
Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
INFO: This list doesn't include Japanese games due to the fact that most are released finished, with voice acting (with exceptions), SFX, original artwork and with an OST. It would be an unfair comparison, especially since I play mostly non-nukige VNs which are lengthy and story rich.

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
If you haven't tried it yet, Quickie: A Love Hotel Story by Oppai Games is a great experience. Combining beautiful 2D art, with custom 3D models in a 3D environment. The game is a light hotel management sim with some dating sim and VN elements. It has quite a good amount of polish, the writing is solid with a good enough premise, set in the contemporary. To summarize, it's enjoyable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asia Argento

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Well structured, above average DAZ3D renders (animations are lackluster), solid writing and an interesting cast of characters above all.
We know how these things are, some live, some die. There's no end to the amount of people who think they can make something and either get bored, overwhelmed or simply move on. Some had something good going, most had dumpster fires.

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
A cross between the Sim Brothel and Visual Novel genres. This creates a more guided experience atypical of Sim Brothel games, but one that is rather enjoyable and different enough to stand out from such titles as Slave Maker, Jack-o-Nine-Tails...

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Radiant
Rebirth
Power Vacuum
Reluctant Archon
Ataegina

Wow, that's a long list Bloo!
I agree, most games are sheit. I follow 120+ and have around 30 on completed that are keepers, but I would say only about 40-50 are really recommendable.
I didn't see these games on your list though, and they are some of my favorites. You might of course already have played them and deemed them not worthy, but I thought I'd suggest them.

Reactions: GuyFawkes
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes