3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
So when you choose to stay home, you hookup and get caught and kicked out and that's the end of that line. If you choose to move in with Liam, there is no conversation options. Is that the natural end for now?
Yes, at least as of this update.

Okay tested it and played 2 weeks watching hypno videos only to progress time.
I am unable to wear panties to school. What am I missing on the self route here?
Are you using the last version (0.09e)? That shouldn't be happening, I tested it in those conditions and it's working fine for me

Is transformation/sissyfication avodable?
You can avoid being the subject of transformation on the Noah Route by feminizing him if that's what you're asking for. Otherwise, I don't have plans to change the main theme of the game.

At least with this game that is.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In the changelog it says 'new dildo', but how are we supposed to get that? It doesn't matter how many times I have her use the 8" one, she won't buy a bigger one. On the solo route if you choose to have her stay at home, she won't even buy that one.

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
Sorry for not passing by yesterday, was a bit busy

Where do you find the mask to be able to go outside?
In the new route you can't find it yet, otherwise, you should be able to find it inside the wardrobe after it's mentioned.

In the changelog it says 'new dildo', but how are we supposed to get that? It doesn't matter how many times I have her use the 8" one, she won't buy a bigger one. On the solo route if you choose to have her stay at home, she won't even buy that one.
This is just a guess for now, but try downloading , replace it, and go to the Help tab, you should find something like
"If something's broken from an old save file, you will probably find a link here:", if you see the link just click it and it should fix everything. Otherwise, you could get in contact with me on my Discord to see what the problem may be
EDIT: Updated the link to a more versatile fix

ShootingStar would you please expand noah route.
ShootingStar could i ask how further the MC can feminize his penis?
ShootingStar must i ask when you will implent sex genital change and other treatment options?
Noah's route will be expanded eventually, the reason why I didn't expand it much yet is because I was working on the other routes, some mechanics and the open-world stuff, and also planning for the Self TF route. On the next few updates (0.10 and 0.11) I'll probably be still working on some of the essential mechanics, but after everything's done, thing's will go much more smoothly

About feminizing it, it depends on how you view it, but I definitely have one more thing to add there.

Sex genital change will come much later, towards the end-game stage and optionally, as a trigger for an ending.

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is just a guess for now, but try downloading this HTML, replace it, and go to the Help tab, you should find something like
"If something's broken from an old save file, you will probably find a link here:", if you see the link just click it and it should fix everything. Otherwise, you could get in contact with me on my Discord to see what the problem may be
EDIT: Updated the link to a more versatile fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
Sorry again for the late reply, was pretty busy again. In the Self-TF route it isn't an option to go bigger than 8" yet, it's an option after MC accepts being a girl.

Okay, after looking through it quite a bit, on the bright side, I was kinda right about what it may be, but I also forgot that since it's a pretty old save, I also didn't realize how many other things may be broken due to missing variables

This save should have everything fixed hopefully, I'm working on a better way to fix old savefiles on the next update though, if you tell me any other issues you may had that could help aswell.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.09:

ShootingStar

Jan 28, 2020
Update 0.10 is now out!
I mostly focused on developing further the latest route added to the game, adding some features like a way to update old save files and change the name of the characters in the game, and making the game feel smoother and filling some of the gaps in the world outside of the whole "main story progression".

I still have some plans to make the whole transformation process slower with more steps and scenes in the middle, but that's what I'm working on for the next update since I'll need to adapt some parts of the code to make everything much easier to work with.

EDIT: 0.10d FULL GAME:
0.10d HTML Only:

Last edited:

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
Update 0.10 is out
I mostly focused on developing further the latest route added to the game, adding some features like a way to update old save files and change the name of the characters in the game, and making the game feel smoother and filling some of the gaps in the world outside of the whole "main story progression".

I still have some plans to make the whole transformation process slower with more steps and scenes in the middle, but that's what I'm working on for the next update since I'll need to adapt some parts of the code to make everything much easier to work with.

EDIT: 0.10c FULL GAME:
0.10c HTML Only:

how to use old saves?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
how to use old saves?
Load the Save, and click 'Help'. There is a link towards the top to 'fix it'. I had to re-select something and it 'lost' my old name, so I typed it in.
After doing that my old Save seemed to work, so far so good.

Hope that helps!

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes