macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Nice, i hope there will be more Sylvanas and Jaina, but much less shit like worgen, orc or tauren.
I mean it, really, just stop making scenes with monsters, make more humans and elves (better night ones).
i can't agree more.

i m seriously bored by Tauren, wolf and orc/trolls shit.

wouldn't mind some elf, whatever the kind of, or some humans or even dwarf/gnome at this point.

i mean, put Jaina and Tyrande bangable by MC in the fucking game = best game ever made.

demandread

Nov 21, 2018
Finally! Some females in an Auril game that have nice little perky tits instead of the big bazoongas!

I mean, don't get me wrong, I like the big ones too, but it gets a little tiresome when every gal is impossibly large.

• Angry
Reactions: bigpenniser

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Exactly
And Sylvanas for me, i have a thing for her (idk why)
We'll see if he can make this game right, at least MC is male human, that's a start
Well it's based on a pretty good game.

But the differences is big.. the world seems way bigger and different.

if i remember good, we could have option to choose if we go or not with Luxia in the 1. Thing that have not been considered here as we dont have choice but go with her.
Also the fact that MC became a complet dumb idiot scare me a bit, it could lead to anything, such as MC being the puppet of girls (wont mind) or not reacting to girls being fucked by others (my scare).

i sure love how being honest by giving a review for what's here, is instantly seen as a bad thing and call to white knight to protect their O'glorious game even if that specific game didn't have anything to offer. LOL

i think Auril just shit this out just to warn people about the fact he/she is working on the part2 of the story. because this definitly shouldn't have come out. Not like this. It's ridiculous, way too short, no infos, no intels, no gameplay... it doesn't give any feeling.

would have worked even better to simply share some pictures of the MC fucking Luxia under the waterfall and that 4 some sex scene.

That would have been taked way better by the community than putting out this piece of prototype demo out with absolute no gameplay on it, nor even a single info about wtf is going on now. (and i push again the fact we could have choice to follow or not Luxia in the 1 game)

Reactions: FacelessTrigger

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
I mean like you said, Auril doesn't tend to make long games, probably for the reason of not including a save game feature. I don't know why they don't you'd have to ask them. Either way doesn't bother me too much because, like I said, it'll probably be a short game like usual, and I don't mind spending a few hours going through the game honestly.
Their games are grindy as hell...impossible to complete or see most of content without walkthrough and without save option...doesn't matter if short or not...

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Their games are grindy as hell...impossible to complete or see most of content without walkthrough and without save option...doesn't matter if short or not...
Their old ones sure, but their more recent ones have been pretty simple. Rekindling of the Red was pretty easy to get through minus a few specific things.

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Awesome. Glad to see a part 2 happen. This game is better when we have characters and stories we see develop. Like the first few games with Daemia and friends.

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes