miLksiLk

Aug 31, 2017

Walkthrough: imgur.com/EuOqn8q (Spoilers duh)

How to use save:
There is a save included to skip to the new content "Save10.sav".
1. Find the file in "gamefolder/SaveGames/" (Gamefolder = here you unrar'ed the game)
2. Check ReadME.txt
3. Write in the folder navigation panel "%localappdata%\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames" put Save10.sav there.
4. Start game and load slot 10.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Mega

Walkthrough: imgur.com/EuOqn8q (Spoilers duh)

How to use save:
There is a save included to skip to the new content "Save10.sav".
1. Find the file in "gamefolder/SaveGames/" (Gamefolder = here you unrar'ed the game)
2. Check ReadME.txt
3. Write in the folder navigation panel "%localappdata%\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames" put Save10.sav there.
4. Start game and load slot 10.
God bless you

foreman49

Feb 10, 2019
It's funny, people complain it's taking them 1 month+delays for 3 scenes, they say they'll update the game every 2 months so they can add more content, the update still gets delayed (it's been 2 months and 9 days since the last update) and it still only has 3.5 scenes.

Reactions: LRB

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
So does the update end after the scene with the titjob? Normally the game tells you when you've reached the end.

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
So, 3 sex scenes all of which are futa, was there anything else after the nelf scene ? cause this can't be it, 2 months for this little content is actually crazy
It's funny, people complain it's taking them 1 month+delays for 3 scenes, they say they'll update the game every 2 months so they can add more content, the update still gets delayed (it's been 2 months and 9 days since the last update) and it still only has 3.5 scenes.
I expected more as well, all the scenes we got were in the preview 2.5 weeks ago.
They don't work 2 months on these thou. It's 1 month.
I like both games so it's not a problem for me but I'm sure it's frustrating for everyone who's only subbing for one or the other.

Last edited:

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
I expected more as well, all the scenes we got were in the preview 2.5 weeks ago.
They don't work 2 months on these thou. It's 1 month.
I like both games so it's not a problem for me but I'm sure it's frustrating for everyone who's only subbing for one or the other.
You know ppl who complain here dont pledge anything, they just play for free... and they find something to tell about the quantity of work!! each time I just restrain myself to tell them what I think about that kind of behavior... get a game for free... guys if your are not happy, go all pledge, like that they can make grown their team and make or more content or faster, but please, stop complaining when you receive something for free... Or show us how you can manage 2 games in build.

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu and xTheLaw

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
The Walkthrough ends after titfuck scene,so I think it's the end of this update.Can someone upload the changelog?

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I've been a supporter since the very first Episode that was released, and I also clearly remember them saying that $5/month will make the game better, and nothing changed, then the goals were reached where it would turn into a "full time job" for bigger updates, and again nothing changed, so I stopped pledging.

3 scenes is what we used to get when the game was on a two week release schedule, years ago, they quite clearly have no plans to actually improve anything and now pushing the game to a 2 month release and still only getting this little content, this isn't just bitching for the sake of it, the game is getting worse and a month's work should be at least 5 scenes.

See you all in September..

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
The thing with this is they released an update every 3 weeks before and did 3-4 scenes,both for Silicon Lust and Blue is Better.Now it took 2 months for BiB 2 to update,and still same amount,although more consistent updates where promised.First teasers of the scenes appeared at June the 13-th.So all scenes where half ready by that time.Assuming they finished the update today,they started at the end of may.So 1 month work for silicon lust,without work on BiB2,what I think.If someone would upload a changelog,it would be clear what they had been working on for past 2 months.I really liked this update,but it even doesn't have a to be continued phrase.I really hope Lumistra will upload a patch tomorrow saying that other half of update is bugged,now it is available and there will be another 69 futa scenes,but i doubt it.

Ilrich

Jun 21, 2021
Thechnically, the upload/share (and save) works fine. The new content is weak though.

Why can't they just finish earlier scenes with the old characters without adding new ones? Finish old ones first (like painters, make scene with the innkeeper's daughter or the tiger belf girl etc.), then create new ones with new characters. This leaves even more unfinished jobs here with unknown, random characters with no background story or interest.

Reactions: v1ker092
3.10 star(s) 23 Votes