- 3D artist

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- Matrix Hearts to completion

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- We have recently changed a few roles around for Blue Otter Games, as our artist can't commit fully to the schedule we need. Our writer is now the artist as well.
-For the artist, we are mostly interested in someone who can render. You must have a machine that can accomplish that and have a good knowledge of DAZ or Blender.

Additional comments:
-Thank you for your interest! Please contact Best Otter in the Galaxy on discord if you want to be part of the Otter team!

Last edited:

Sam Bang

Sep 16, 2017
Hey there! Name's Sam and I'm a learned app developer, having fun toying with DAZ and UE5 around and earning my bread normally by offering IT support to people in the region of Bern. Your offer sprung into my eye so I offer my experience and render rig back to you. ;-)
It might be not the most up-to-date rig I am using with a RTX2070 but maybe it is of use to you, if this position is still open? Two older systems could support jump into the flow by calculating dForce based geometry or render smaller scenes. Recently a friend from Lucerne just bought a new rig and offered me remote control access to his machine. If things get tight this might break the irons of pressure.
Shani PsyDagger Better.png

Have a look at my on my blog or gimme a word and I'll send you more eye candy if needed.

Cheers and enjoy the weekend!
Sam