Unity - Completed - Blue Ribbon [Final] [Drages Animations]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Beat120

I look into these games out of morbid curiosity. I can't say I'm a fan of killing people after fucking them, but that isn't necessary in this game. That being said, I'm going to be as fair as possible, even though this game really isn't for most people. If you haven't played Barn Secrets, you may want to try this. The vore and gore can be disabled, but that locks out exactly 50% of the game's endings.

TL;DR: Don't play this; just play Testament of Minos. This was originally going to be bigger than its prequel, but ended up as a half-baked alternative that went up being turned into ToM.

If you haven't played Barn Secrets, I'll try to explain the gameplay as briefly as I can. It's a rape simulator, but if you're too rough before you orgasm, you lose. You need a balance between fucking, teasing, and resting.
    To prevent them from dying, you need to let them rest, which sets you back. Lust builds up from less-intense actions, which lets you do skills that please you as much as it displeases them. As you keep using a skill, the chance to do a critical version increases, and resets when it happens. This can be good or bad, as while a critical does more of everything it's meant to do both good and bad, if you're getting close, then things might go the way you planned. Requiring a balance at least gives the gameplay something to figure out and work towards. There's also a "Relax" mode that lets you do whatever you want. The gallery only lets you see the endings, a downgrade over Barn Secrets.
    New to this are two extra positions you can switch between, and the anger meter (functionally optional with the safe mod toggle). It replaces the resistance bar, which was used to restrict actions in a process of breaking them in. , but it really isn't much compared to what the resistance stat offered. All anger does here is change what ending you get. Critical actions are expanded on by investing the points you get by properly winning, first unlocking them and then making them more likely to happen. The hard difficulty rewards you with more points for these upgrades.
    Each position is a separate investment, and cooldowns aren't shared between corresponding skills, which would have been interesting if they actually had different properties. What they do for you and the sub is the same between each position. Each having a separate timer is ripe for exploits. It doesn't feel thought-out at all. Even though I have a few ideas on how to fix this, I'm not sure which is the best way forward.

Its incomplete state is quite apparent. I'll explain why in a bit, but as for how... aside from the lack of audio and a non-functional sub toggle, there are a few issues with the gallery: Bad 15 is inaccessible from it and no 18th set of endings exists according to the vids that get loaded into your AppData.
    The cut content becomes all the more apparent after you read the tutorial, mentioning things that aren't in, such as another dom as well as various subs, and there being 5 endings for every set. 11 of the 19 sets have at least 4, which is enough to be complete, but most of the incomplete sets are just subsets of the complete endings involving the anger meter.

The anthros in these games have realistic animal features, which may disturb some people. Conversely, the humans look a bit off too. The animations aren't too complex, but certainly aren't bad either. It's clear they have a single loop, and some of the tweens could be improved. The specific criticisms I had kinda faded as I kept playing though, oddly enough.

As a game itself, it focuses on one pairing to offer more than Barn Secrets, but it does nothing to hide just how rushed it was. It does nothing to hide the fact it is incomplete, even with the lack of sound. Game developers at least try to remove, or at least hide, content that never was intended or came to be.
    The reason why this game is incomplete, why all the extra aspects Barn Secrets had (including audio) aren't present, despite being promised? Testament of Minos. That is fine, but I just wish the loose ends I brought up had been fixed. Just play that game instead. It's what this was going to be but even bigger, although I am a little worried about potential scope creep, especially in a pre-rendered game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

First off, I did play the latest game from this developer, Testament of Minos, and this game is being viewed in that light. So with that disclaimer, here are my thoughts.

Am a bid sad their is no story here. Or even a minigame. The picture makes it look like our voracious main character is in charge of a ranch and needs to catch bad humans that attempt to escape. Though their is no combat here. No puzzle solving to know where your prey is. And no dialogue to tell us how happy the MC is at having to catch a meal or release herself.

The animations are well done. It is clear a lot of time and effort went into creating all the different animations and how they interact with lust, rage, Cumming, and health. And at first, seeing all the sexy animations is very good. Though after a while, you get bored with them and want to move on to the next thing. Which is the different animation endings. The problem is the game does not keep your attention long enough to make players want to stick around to unlock all those extra animations.

Though it is clear a lot of these problems are fixed in the no doubt much improved sequel, Testament of Minos.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

V.003 for this big of a alpha it terrific and beyond rare (never see things like this made both the game and the sex).
    (some of it for sure goes a bit to brutal imo with seemingly more of it being the focus... but atm it all avoidable )

.-8
    Grind sucks and getting the endings are hard. (Likely will change this in future least hope).

Does need sound but just play their other one in background works well enough (otherwise -1 for no sound).

.-2
    Feel should have been developed more by now though idk might be just wishing.

Edit:
    Played completed now
    Pretty good seems he overall listened to people, do think he needs a larger variety of sex style like head/oral/anal/boob... (though camera angles choices help this a bit)
    and maybe I just don't know it much but there a bit to much just inflation/head chomp for endings with only some flare for the ways of taking off the head and the looks of the stomach inflation. -->
    aka endings feel little to weak on variety especially the "good" ones which I know is not his specialty or care (why won't deduct points as it appreciated he has it all despite that).

Would consider 3/5 (-1) for no sound, but I just put on something else similar in background and works well enough, plus I want more like this created.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

I am cool with the topic and idea, got no issues with the renders or scenes, and I think it's being done at an acceptable level of quality, however the grind and nuance of the game play is just brutal for a game where at the end of the day many players are looking for a fap and not a roguelike level of challenge.
    I wanted to give it a 2 for the game play being needlessly exhausting and complicated but I'll give it the extra star because it isn't ashamed of it's content and what it does deliver it delivers well.
    Overall though, play experience not worth the reward. Wait for a full save maybe or if it ever releases easier modes. It's not bad it's just not worth the effort and time for the reward especially if you want to see everything.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Iluha

The game is definitely good, wonderful and exciting. Yes, the game requires a lot of time and attention to get many difficult endings, but alas - this is the grind that interferes with many fans of easy fap. It gets a little tiring and becomes a little boring) Especially when you make a mistake in simple mathematics, the unexpected happens in the game and the dick falls))):ROFLMAO:

The math in the game is really simple, not difficult, but you need to monitor the indicators. It's really hard when you're very horny. The game is used not only by professionals, but also by ordinary users.:sneaky:

The developer is an excellent, original and talented artist and has a great and professional understanding of body physics. The developer has a great style and a subtle, sophisticated taste. There really are no body physics artifacts in the game, even in the most incredible poses.(y):cool:

The author is not very loyal and is a little angry with pirate sites, but this is understandable.

Special thanks to the game uploader.(y):coffee::cool:
    This game is still little known.
    This is a very, very fun game.))) :)