Unity Abandoned Blue Wander [v0.2] [SkelterHelter]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
6ea19cdb8353372c6f2e7d2f3a124352.png

Overview:
You're a young knight who sets out to reclaim the fires of the kingdom on behalf of a sneaky witch.
Fight your way across the kingdom while getting rewarded by the many shota obsessed warriors across the land!
Thread Updated: 2020-10-04
Release Date: 2020-08-12
Developer: SkelterHelter
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

d7055ab1bbd83bf6073baa1d6e42ea64.jpg e6fde2d2e9d7d1fe31c625e77ad86046.jpg 80cdab4a42a0a90b4c1bfe5c1e631aac.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NoiT89

Jul 14, 2017
Genshin impact released couple days ago and then i see this. lol. that was fast.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
In an academic sense I'm glad games like these get added for the sake of preservation. But it still smarts getting legit interested in a game that's probably never being made.

• Haha
Reactions: atur
Aug 22, 2017
OH FOLKS!,

View attachment 844782
On the one hand... You're a young knight,
On the other... You get rewarded by the many shota obsessed across the land!

That's GAY!

OK, call me CONFLICTED. :D
You're. Probably the description is utterly bad translated, because i understand.
Shota-obsessed are clearly +18 girls doing nasty things with the protagonist.
Another thing... it's strange this game being onhold too early, and probably is because in Skyrim you can do near the same thing, yep.

The Ratist

Dec 28, 2018
Dark Souls ;)(y)
After some gameplay I only managed to do 2 scenes, the warrior girl and the threesome orcs.

If you don`t know where to go try
-Walking straight until you see the girl standing wounded and talk to her
-Walk straight til you find a black knight with a fire on his head and kill it then go back to the injured girl and trigger the H Scene
- Go back to start and find the large sword (you can`t miss it) and talk to the witch there and put the fire to any spot
- Go to the haunted house (left side of starting area) and talk to orcs and go behind the house to find the Rapier
-
Go back to the witch and talk to her about the orcs and go back to the orcs and press E to the gold near then to tigger the H Scene

If you can't kill the knight, try getting the Rapier first or try finding the shield near some ruins and herbs are your friends
I also found some cat girls but I haven`t found their currency yet

Dec 25, 2017
Okay so so far i found the handjob, thighjob and that quick threesome between the ogres. Anyone know if there is any more content???

robertsmithx86

Feb 12, 2020
Got the three scenes and all the interactions. I even managed to glitch jump through the bridge by randomly slashing at the obstacles. I got there and back the same way. If you end up under the bridge instead of on it, pass on the left. You will fall and drown if you try the right. The other side featured no content that I could find, but it did feature the beautiful architecture and imagination shown throughout the game. Hopefully it will be inhabited with gameplay soon.

Blue Wander is a rare and beautiful game. It's perspective and clarity is superb, the combat engine and game progression is intuitive and its immersion factor is narcotic. There are very few open world games executed with as much attention to detail and care. We can only hope that the developer keeps up with this project. It bears the mark of excellence found only in projects which receive relentless attention to detail, massive investment of time and tireless work.

kradlum

Jul 29, 2019
the game concept is great, i like the mc design and its demo version. although the sex scenes are needed to be close up for the fan service and the UI for the items/equips needed to be sorted out, as for the combat, its a good hack and slash with dodging mechanic, but the camera rotation makes it very awkward to fight with anything. A loophole i found or a game mechanic? is when enemy mobs are chasing you, you can lure them into the bonfire, spam the save while its simultaneously healing you and then, you can fight there until the enemies youre fighting dies.

You can also just make the scenes cinematic like a cut through rather than the open world awkward sex scene with zero angles.
The game has promise and is already probably considering many changes because why not? although I may pointed out things that are useful for the dev to fix or not.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote