VN Ren'Py Completed BlueberryNOVA [Final] [Nova B12]

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
banner.jpg

Overview:
BlueberryNOVA
will tell you story of a girl who moved to another city and entered a new college. Meet two charming girls: Yuki and Eva. Each of them is unique in its own way and reacts differently to your actions. Will you become the best friends, stay alone or get something more? It's up to you to decide.​

Updated: 5 April 2018
Developer/Publisher: Nova B12 - -
Censorship: none
Version: Unknown
Language: English, Russian
Other Game: BlackberryNova
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -

cg1.jpg cg2.jpg cg3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Translation isn't great and it is really, really short.

One path is quite sweet and the other is grim as fuck.

Either way you end up with one of the 2 girls but you are pretty much pushed to Eve being the girl you should be with.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
Either way you end up with one of the 2 girls but you are pretty much pushed to Eve being the girl you should be with.
You can get both girls... sort of. It's really abrupt and doesn't make much sense.

The game itself is cute enough if you get the cutesy ending. There's not a lot there though.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
The MEGA account hosting the Android port was terminated, should probably either replace the link in the OP or remove it.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Please add this game to this thread

BlackberryNOVA: A yuri visual novel about a girl whom graduated from high school and is now preparing herself as she enters college.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Reactions: undead_sun

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I have a question. In the bed scene between Aika and Eva, the girls still have their bra on with me. In the preview picture, however, they are naked. Am I doing something wrong?