VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Great Update, im glad this dev started to get suport and i imagine he will get even more after this update. He clearly knows how to write a good slowburn on the nts/ntr flavor and he is doing it on Ai art, so to put out a good and fun game combining two things that bring a lot of heat is no joke. Waiting to see more :)

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
So, i readed the entire 10 pages and didnt understand something about the final purpose of the game...
Its a sharing focused plot line? Or thats just a route like anyother, i mean if i want a wife (the fmc) with a girlfriend (the other girl) relationship, thats another route? like some kind of "harem"? Or if I dont tend to get "depravity" points with my answers, will I be lacking in content because I didnt allow sharing?

And for the record, there is not, nor will there be, any cheating, nor NTR content?

Reactions: MAD6999

joncross

Mar 11, 2018
A bit hesitant seeing the AI cg tag, but NTS game is honestly more about how you tell the story. The slowly building up, the teasing, just love it. Good luck on the game!

Reactions: Torimiata

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
So, i readed the entire 10 pages and didnt understand something about the final purpose of the game...
Its a sharing focused plot line? Or thats just a route like anyother, i mean if i want a wife (the fmc) with a girlfriend (the other girl) relationship, thats another route? like some kind of "harem"? Or if I dont tend to get "depravity" points with my answers, will I be lacking in content because I didnt allow sharing?

And for the record, there is not, nor will there be, any cheating, nor NTR content?
it's a full netorase(sharing) game as of right now, sharing is obligatory(there is no choice of allowing it or not, it WILL happen) but you get more point of a stat that will change the scene a bit more if i understood correctly

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Its like Indecent Wife Ana? Maybe is the only game of "sharing" I like. But cheating is better and more hot for me xD

Jun 6, 2022

da
Netorase (sharing) is mandatory, if you don't have enough NTS points you have a game over.

Reactions: SagiriChan
Jun 6, 2022
I don't usually play this kind of games, but seeing for the first time someone using Ai's art well made me try it.

my compliments to the dev, finally someone using AI art as it should be, i.e using their own model so that there are consistency in the characters and retouching images where it is needed.

The only criticism I have is why make false choices? if you don't have enough NTS points you end up in game over, that's nonsense.
for that just focus on making a kinetic novel.

Well congratulations and thanks for sharing your work.

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Yep, the game's a slow burn by design – it's all about that gradual storytelling, but I'll review it once again for 0.4.0, see if there's obvious room to trim.

If quick-paced is more your thing (and the other poster), this might be a bit of a change-up or maybe just not the right fit. However, the goal is to set up those scenes properly, making them all the more rewarding when they hit.

Does the choice you pick change the story or the dialogue only?
Yeah it will change the story, at least some of them.

Some choices might be dialogue only but others definitely open/close paths.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't wanna spoil too much so I won't answer most of that :D

I have deprecated NTS/Depravity points, I just couldn't find a way to make it work well for this story, but I want to revisit that concept but perhaps in another story.

Choices matter, ignore points.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Oh my God if this game wasn't absolute joy I would be so pissed off about the cliffhanger :D I gotta be honest I catch myself more and more skipping text in these kinds of games lately, but this one made me excited and anticipating about each and every frame. I ever started fresh on this update to re-live the first fond memories and absolutely huge positive first impressions. This game has crazy potential so I hope support remains just as development team motivation to see it til the end. I like that there are barely any mistakes in text as if that happens often it really destroys the immersion. Also I think I already mentioned this after first try, but I am so glad the MC's male friend is not an asshole and actually feels like a buddy. Beautiful environment and character models go without saying I'm sure everyone notices and appreciates it. I do find some character names silly, but at least we had chance to re-name MC so it's by no means a deal breaker and is growing on me slowly.

If I remember correctly first version you had some kind of indicators of stat/path changes for your choices that is now removed? For me it is difficult because I really want to make choices that I want to make, but little completionist devil resides in me that wants to achieve the "perfect" path so it is personally really nice when I know what changes with my choices. Maybe it could be a choice in the future if player wants stats to be exposed or hidden? Or I guess maybe some modder could get on this <3

Overall it's gonna be pretty tough time ahead waiting for next update, this game jumped really high on my favorite game list really fast, I just hope it will have a beautiful trajectory and not a sudden downfall, best of luck dev and thanks for support everyone!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Torimiata

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Yep, the game's a slow burn by design – it's all about that gradual storytelling, but I'll review it once again for 0.4.0, see if there's obvious room to trim.

If quick-paced is more your thing (and the other poster), this might be a bit of a change-up or maybe just not the right fit. However, the goal is to set up those scenes properly, making them all the more rewarding when they hit.

I have deprecated NTS/Depravity points, I just couldn't find a way to make it work well for this story, but I want to revisit that concept but perhaps in another story.

But currently is there any route that completely leaves out the netorase with the male friend?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Well said. That's something the facepalm cult won't understand with NTR/Netorase games. Not even sure why some of em swarm the games they don't even like or support to begin with. The appeal of these games are some tension and jelousy involved which I find interesting which you won't ever get in a vanilla/harem games. It's more grounded in reality and more relatable rather than having every LI throwing their bodies at you without lifting a finger which I find absolutely boring. Although I find people who like that somewhat understandable as it's a fantasy most men would like. But as said earlier their stories are quite boring. Those harem games should have another or even multiple male characters and try their luck with the LIs as well so the world would be more alive, harem games makes it like the MC is the only stud in the world which sure most men would want but it's just unrealistic and unrelatable. Would I want NTR/Netorase in real life? Of course not. It's just that the stories are more appealing in my opinion. So please facepalm cult should just cut us some slack and stay away from these games that men of culture support.
Good to see another person on these threads with an actual brain in their head. Thats exactly how i feel about it to. Harem to me is the most boring genre because its always the same general outline Guy meets girl, they exchange some childish flirting and then they have sex and he meets the next woman and it repeats until they all live happily ever after. At least when there is cheating and betrayals and stuff there is some actual drama and conflict. I dont see how they dont get bored seeing the same thing over and over again its almost like they are programmed to think that is what they are supposed to do.

oogushi

Nov 26, 2020
I like where this game is headed! I like the buildup and tension, and hopefully next update has a little more direct interaction between FMC and Terrace. All the Ari scenes are taking me out of it a little bit though because she's starting to feel more like a female lead than anything, and how she interjects herself into the relationship and is leading the scenes/starting to do scheming stuff is getting to be a bit too much. I started skipping past some of her dialogue because I wanted to see more of the trio but Ari keeps overstaying instead. I did like her being utilized for being 'someone to hang out with' at first so we could get texts/pics of FMC when she was likely with Terrace. Wish she stayed in that role!

The 'running prank' they did was the best part of the game so far for me, i liked how the MC wasn't directly involved and he didn't see it happen. built some mystery for the reveal of what happened!

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Well, as a Netorase lover, i have to say that is never a good sign when the dev choose to introduce a new girl rather than a new guy in the trama.
I want to see the girlfriend fuck other guys. Thats pretty obvious...
I really hope the dev will not use this female side character as a way to postpone the relationship with Terrace even more. :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Axel34

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021

Hi. A very good update . I like that you add exbitionism.

Could you tell me how big your game will be ? 10 or 20 updates ?
You have already written that there will be hardcore content .

I 'm just trying to figure out in how many months should I expect hardcore and girlfriend with terrace sex ?

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes