VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Regarding the review from assodicuori, the review states:

"- For me there are two types of ntr protagonists. the ones where the game makes fun of the player
- and the ntr where the protagonist is always in control with the player, so that the LIs is always keeping an eye on the protagonist noticing his reaction, and any sign that he is getting angry with the ntr, she runs to him and constantly values him above the other NPCs saying she loves him and all that

unfortunately this game is the first type..."

This is a huge bummer as I really like the art style of this and was going to give it a go... Anyone have recommendations of netorase that are more of the "second type" described? Feels like that would be far more of a realistic relationship dynamic to me (to each their own, though, I would never hate on anyone that preferred the "first type") and thus something I'd rather experience. Would really appreciate input!

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Regarding the review from assodicuori, the review states:

"- For me there are two types of ntr protagonists. the ones where the game makes fun of the player
- and the ntr where the protagonist is always in control with the player, so that the LIs is always keeping an eye on the protagonist noticing his reaction, and any sign that he is getting angry with the ntr, she runs to him and constantly values him above the other NPCs saying she loves him and all that

unfortunately this game is the first type..."

This is a huge bummer as I really like the art style of this and was going to give it a go... Anyone have recommendations of netorase that are more of the "second type" described? Feels like that would be far more of a realistic relationship dynamic to me (to each their own, though, I would never hate on anyone that preferred the "first type") and thus something I'd rather experience. Would really appreciate input!
Of all the people you chose to read a review, you chose the most stupid one. He's known for always making stupid reviews that don't make any sense with what's actually going on the game. If he didn't like a game, that means the game is really good. So I suggest you to give it a try because this game doesn't make fun of the MC like this dumb multi account said in his review. The MC is the one that's in control, the LI acts based on what the MC wants, and they also have a good sex life, the DEV stated many times that there won't be any stealing of MC's girlfriend. You can choose between a dominant MC route and a submissive MC route (in this route MC's girlfriend will tease the MC with NTRish elements, but there won't be hard NTR).

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Of all the people you chose to read a review, you chose the most stupid one. He's known for always making stupid reviews that don't make any sense with what's actually going on the game. If he didn't like a game, that means the game is really good. So I suggest you to give it a try because this game doesn't make fun of the MC like this dumb multi account said in his review. The MC is the one that's in control, the LI acts based on what the MC wants, and they also have a good sex life, the DEV stated many times that there won't be any stealing of MC's girlfriend. You can choose between a dominant MC route and a submissive MC route (in this route MC's girlfriend will tease the MC with NTRish elements, but there won't be hard NTR).
Wow, I'm glad I asked, then! I will definitely be checking it out, then. I'll have to remember the name of the reviewer in the future... no wonder when you click on the account, you can't access/see anything/contact the person. Fucking waste of space... thank you for setting me straight!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doshima

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
I don't know how anyone can put up with making an netorase game. On f95 and /h/ where the patrons come from it always comes with the plague that is the same person, perhaps as many as two, who singlehandedly whine with the force of a billion people if their netorase is not vanilla with a twist. It is so tiring. I have my critisicms with this game but the fact it's called "blurring the walls" really should indicate where torimata wants to go with it.

Faptimebitch

Feb 18, 2022
I don't know how anyone can put up with making an netorase game. On f95 and /h/ where the patrons come from it always comes with the plague that is the same person, perhaps as many as two, who singlehandedly whine with the force of a billion people if their netorase is not vanilla with a twist. It is so tiring. I have my critisicms with this game but the fact it's called "blurring the walls" really should indicate where torimata wants to go with it.
No I actually have no idea where he wants to go with it

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
No I actually have no idea where he wants to go with it
He wants to make a netorase game with some netorare fakeouts, it's pretty clear in the description. It will not reach that point, as he prefers to rewrite his filler text ad infinitum instead of committing to a release schedule (which will get longer and longer as he rewrites the filler he has just written), but the intended theme of the game is still clear.

Reactions: Mythrs

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
And it's kind of you to call me stupid, just because I expressed my review, so based on your intelligence, whoever expresses a review outside the box is stupid, congratulations for your democracy, in your sentence you perfectly described who you are, I don't need adjectives, you offended yourself. hahahhahah
You are free to express your opinions.
But the problem is you are spreading misinformation.
What you wrote in your review never happens in the game, so of course people will call you out on your bullshit.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
he's a kinetic, no choice options, except for small things, Ayumi first acts then asks Kento if what he had organized was okay, Ari and Ayumi decide the situations, have you ever noticed a no from Kento, or a disappointment, for him everything is wonderful, wow, this is having control, always saying everything is ok.
Well it's nice to be able to express your visions and comments on the game, and on what each of us perceives, or imagines, I very much agree on what is said about Ari, I consider her the loose cannon, his knowledge of MC allows him to have the confidence and authorization to play as he wants, for Terraza and his behavior, for those who remember, the respect he has for MC is very clear, he demonstrates it when Mc jokingly tells him that he was dissatisfied with how he had acted with Ayumi in the game of slapping, and we have all seen a very sorry Terraza and also on his knees for what he had done, thinking not to displease MC, well, that gesture, at least of changes, demonstrates the bond of the two friends, which then, in the game he becomes the added one, I don't doubt it, will be part of the fun, but certainly, he has a lot of respect for his friend, so we don't end up with the usual false friend, traitor, this is very positive. but to the DEV, as always, his last word
Oh wow! I found a contradiction from one of his multi accounts! If the MC didn't had control, then why did he play a prank on "Terraza" telling him that he didn't liked what he did? A guy that doesn't have control won't even think about doing it.
You're lucky all of the messages of your multi accounts are deleted, because you said a lot of things that contradict what you're saying right now.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
what's the point in an NTS having to give MC the smallest dick in the VN, I see it as a heavy humiliation, if the plot was so playful, then why this difference in proportions, how can you judge a couple that doesn't give itself rules, especially at the first experiences, how do they know, what is within the limit or not, yeah, for you everything is a tacit consent, so it's a free tacit fucking. wow
You know that Kento and Ayumi had a conversation before starting the sharing, right? Kento agreed, Ayumi agreed, that's more than enough. Kento enjoys the things Ayumi is doing, that's why he doesn't put limits to her, how is that so hard to understand lmao.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
You know that Kento and Ayumi had a conversation before starting the sharing, right? Kento agreed, Ayumi agreed, that's more than enough. Kento enjoys the things Ayumi is doing, that's why he doesn't put limits to her, how is that so hard to understand lmao.
Dont you get bored arguing with these dumbasses

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
seeing that spoiler pic makes me fully believe that this game will shift from Nts to full Ntr in the future otherwise there would be no real need to have such a huge size difference since its just sharing the girl. but Terrace with that size yeah this going full ntr ayumi mode
Not at all, as one of the proud members of the "reee stop trying to turn nts into ntr reee" contingency, I never got ntr vibes from this game.

The couple's relationship has always been portrayed as solid and loving, perhaps to the frustration of those who want an ntr-style story.

Jun 18, 2022
Tori is absolutely cooking. The remaster looks awesome side by side with some of the old stuff. So on top of the massive update the play-through of the previous updates with added scenes will be huge bonus.

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes