VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Meh, at least tori gives proof of life once in a while. You guys don't know how good you have it untill the dev completely ghosts everyone (patrons and pirates alike), which unfortunately happened to a few NTR/NTS games i follow. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Allajuve

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Meh, at least tori gives proof of life once in a while. You guys don't know how good you have it untill the dev completely ghosts everyone (patrons and pirates alike), which unfortunately happened to a few NTR/NTS games i follow. :HideThePain:
Which ones?

FMarshallboy

Aug 6, 2021
Some people are really something.
"OH Ayumi touched someone else's dick in a sharing game! That means it will become NTR, right?"
Seriously, reading some of these comments is actually giving me brain damage.
Breaking News: Torimiata Confirms that his work becomes Pure and Hard NTR.

PS: I'm just rambling.

PD2: I leave you the Spanish translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Off the top of my head: Girlfriend Unfettered, My Best Friend Kouta, Girlfriend Tapes, Four Seasons... There are obviously more abandoned games, but these are the ones that sting the most for me. Especially Girlfriend Tapes. :cry:

Y-Yea, that one too. :HideThePain:
you guys forgot the extremely similar namesake: blurred lines. :(

For this game, when update? :sneaky:

• Sad
Reactions: mesoru

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
about this game, now there are only rumors, nothing concrete, some say that it will also become a Hard-NTR, hahahah
I would be worried if the dev didn't clearly say all of the quotes I'm including below. Should this become "Hard-NTR", it would seemingly go against everything Torimiata has consistently stated as his vision for the story. Either keep on dreaming, or, pray for the dev to entirely betray the ideals he's espoused throughout all of the development of this game. Either way, I'm rooting against you :)

This is an NTS focused story so a degree of involvement with others happens at some point, but at the end of it, there's a loving relationship. There's no full NTR route, this is fundamentally a love story (with unusual dynamics).

However, the degree of how close to the flame, emotional tension and other fun stuff is part of the narrative and something players will have to experience.

Choices do matter, but admittedly, not much by now and probably not as much as in other games (as in completely different routes), as I believe they would feel artificial if forced in widely different paths.
It is loving and exploring but there's some corruption in the sense of what Ayumi is capable of doing to fulfil MC's kink and how that grows over time.

The two routes will play with different types of emotions and player preferences.
No point in preaching to the choir but fictional stories and all that.

The point is to explore some fun kinky situations, not follow a blueprint for actual relationships. Perhaps even playing out fantasies you can't or wouldn't want to try in real life. Half the popular games out there have unrealistic harems too.

This is a happily-ever-after tale, however unconventional. A lot of the concerns raised seem to project personal insecurities, rather than considering the actual storyline and character dynamics being portrayed.
It's interesting to hear how people interpret different scenes and I understand that there can be multiple ways to perceive them. However, it's unconventional and non-vanilla but this is a loving NTS story at heart.

Ayumi is gradually learning how to tease the MC, but this new dynamic in their relationship is something that they are both discovering together. Together. All the characters in the story have their own evolving arcs, and their growth is an essential aspect of the narrative.

In fact, whether Ayumi takes on a more proactive role [Tease Queen] or a more passive role [Submissive Pet] in the game is somewhat up to the player's choice. This concept was introduced in the 0.5.x release, made clearer in 0.5.1, and will be further fleshed out in the upcoming 0.5.2 release (soon... it was challenging but important to get it right before any development on 0.6.x)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: corrected spelling (rooting, not routing, lol)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Torimiata
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes