VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes
Jun 18, 2022
I hope that this "RPG mode" just local little addition, not complete remake from Ren'Py to RPG.
RPG H games almost always shit to play. I just want to read text and fap, not running through all locations while thinking where the f I must go.
Unfortunately as one of Tori's closest discord followers this "RPG mode" isn't just a little addition. It's the whole game. Running to all the locations takes hours and it is extremely complicated. However, Tori promised to change it back if he is allowed to change the theme of the game to hard NTR (his secret wish)

Last edited:

FMarshallboy

Aug 6, 2021
No spoilers! But yes, it is true. I've been secretly working on the RPG mode all this time, only playtesting this version with my closest Discord followers. That's the real reason for the delays.

Every humiliating choice for Ayumi gives her +5 to her 'Tsundere' stat. And of course, the skimpier the outfit, the higher the AGI stat - it's science backed facts.

View attachment 4022454
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Developer and with a good sense of humor.

Last edited:

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I hope that this "RPG mode" just local little addition, not complete remake from Ren'Py to RPG.
RPG H games almost always shit to play. I just want to read text and fap, not running through all locations while thinking where the f I must go.
The only thing I wish about Fanorase's My Girlfriend Fulfills My Netorase Dreams is that it would be a Ren'Py (or at least Unity, but Ren'Py is my preferred method of play since there's an iPhone app that plays Ren'Py) and not RPGM.

That game, this game, Netorase Phone (Unity), and My New Girlfriend are the NTRS games I follow religiously. Luckily, MGFMND does not have any "RPG mode" from what I've played (although I've not gotten as far as I'd like to) and it's just the shell for the game's presentation. Definitely not into having to keep track of shit like some games that do the "RPG mode" or other needlessly complicated stuff, it's just not my vibe.

a4asshole

Jul 10, 2024
No spoilers! But yes, it is true. I've been secretly working on the RPG mode all this time, only playtesting this version with my closest Discord followers. That's the real reason for the delays.

Every humiliating choice for Ayumi gives her +5 to her 'Tsundere' stat. And of course, the skimpier the outfit, the higher the AGI stat - it's science backed facts.

View attachment 4022454
its good with little RPG, but please do not do mini games , its gonna be ruined for casual players like me.

slaveofdesire

Sep 6, 2023
I mean they do have a reason to take this seriously first of all devs do test alpha release some time so it's not that odd and 2 he kinda added a picture with RPG of the game some one said it's from the first release but not all people here including me had any idea it existed in the first place so yeah stop this whole ps about ppl can't tell a joke man
You should learn how to use punctuation if you want people to understand your messages.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
he kinda added a picture with RPG of the game some one said it's from the first release but not all people here including me had any idea it existed in the first place
I will tell you something that might blow your mind.
Did you know that picture Tori sent could be just a joke?
Tori just played into the joke and quickly created an image.
This is what AI is capable of:
1726152258427.png

Poundar

May 31, 2023
I already stated that the screenshot is from the original demo version of the game. It was originally made in RPGM and then he switched it to Ren'Py before creating the Patreon and F95 pages.

Poundar

May 31, 2023
I'm only 80% sure this is a joke. Either this site has rotted my brain or my trust is devs is worse than I thought. I have as much confidence only because Tori isn't an idiot dev.
This is a joke, right?
Yes, it’s a joke. It’s just a screenshot from the original demo when it was RPGM instead of Ren’Py.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I'm only 80% sure this is a joke. Either this site has rotted my brain or my trust is devs is worse than I thought. I have as much confidence only because Tori isn't an idiot dev.
This is a joke, right?
This site has rotted your brain which caused your distrust in devs if you didn't get a joke that obvious ;)

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
come and Check this place Few Time by Weekly, hope to get update News, but still nothing beside countdown without timeline, like i said earlier game is out in October for Sure.

Reactions: KasuganoSakura
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes