VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
As frustrated as I am with delays. He is cooking so I only wish him luck and motivation
Community Predicted update to release by early of November, i am fine with the waiting, it just sad that we have less Netorase Game in existing to play right now. wishing More Dev create more games for us.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
the dev should really consider getting part 1 and part 2 update format if he's making these huge updates if his worry is making us way too long.

Fran00019

Apr 13, 2024
Community Predicted update to release by early of November, i am fine with the waiting, it just sad that we have less Netorase Game in existing to play right now. wishing More Dev create more games for us.
Impressive knowing that it was supposed to be released in July

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Well - Not every developer is interested in that, but I think one of the main reasons is that the developer must have a very, VERY strong back to keep the game in this direction. Some have tried here but where so fiercely attacked by the NTR mob, that they gave up and changed their game from Netorase to Netorare. With every turn of events the NTR mob came in an masse and declared that the VN would go into the NTR direction. You have to have a very strong determination as developer to not be pushed in a unwanted direction. Some developers gave in, others just abandoned their VN altogether because they where sick and tired by that constant pushing.

This is, of course, not only on F95, but other sites too. For some reason a Netorase game seems to trigger the NTR mob, and they won't rest using pressure until they have transformed a rather rare VN/Game into one of those completely generic NTR things. I don't mind NTR, but I do mind if people keep attacking a rare Netorase VN/game until the developer bends to their will. I think it's disrespectful towards the developer and those that like the Netorase genre.

But this is all a personal opinion though.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Well - Not every developer is interested in that, but I think one of the main reasons is that the developer must have a very, VERY strong back to keep the game in this direction. Some have tried here but where so fiercely attacked by the NTR mob, that they gave up and changed their game from Netorase to Netorare. With every turn of events the NTR mob came in an masse and declared that the VN would go into the NTR direction. You have to have a very strong determination as developer to not be pushed in a unwanted direction. Some developers gave in, others just abandoned their VN altogether because they where sick and tired by that constant pushing.

This is, of course, not only on F95, but other sites too. For some reason a Netorase game seems to trigger the NTR mob, and they won't rest using pressure until they have transformed a rather rare VN/Game into one of those completely generic NTR things. I don't mind NTR, but I do mind if people keep attacking a rare Netorase VN/game until the developer bends to their will. I think it's disrespectful towards the developer and those that like the Netorase genre.

This is some projection or what? You only need to look at this thread, let alone the master threads or ones on /h/ to see it is the opposite and not even remotely close. You get people who cry netorare if the FMC is not holding the protag's hand at every moment of the day. Meanwhile people who primarily like NTR are mostly chill with all sub-genres.

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018

If you scroll down the past 90 pages down this thread it has been full on " NTS only" or NTR haters , going on full pscho mode making page long comments about not wanting the slightest hint of NTR , even if you approach with a simple comment or a question regarding the game or potential paths you get instantly Bombarded by hate.

Most fans of NTR on this site welcome all sorts of this genre... that being NTS/NTR etc etc. and they mostly chill about it since this games are kinda rare.

From my understanding half of the people that visit this thread hate NTR/NTS cheating/ cuck stuff, but they just want to fuck around and troll and annoy the dev and others.

Reactions: PatreonTed

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
If you scroll down the past 90 pages down this thread it has been full on " NTS only" or NTR haters , going on full pscho mode making page long comments about not wanting the slightest hint of NTR , even if you approach with a simple comment or a question regarding the game or potential paths you get instantly Bombarded by hate.

Most fans of NTR on this site welcome all sorts of this genre... that being NTS/NTR etc etc. and they mostly chill about it since this games are kinda rare.

From my understanding half of the people that visit this thread hate NTR/NTS cheating/ cuck stuff, but they just want to fuck around and troll and annoy the dev and others.
A LOT of post are removed during this thing going on. Most of these post where about pushing the dev to add a NTR route. Of course people are sensitive about that, because they have seen too many NTS VN/games going southwards by adding that unwanted stuff. I cannot blame them for fearing this VN gets the same kind of destruction, and are reacting strongly. As I said, sometimes even several pagers where removed, so the pages that are left do not give a good representation of what was going on.

I fully believe there are people that are chill about it, and I have no problem with them. Most people wil keep a NTS game the way it is, but even you must agree that there are people (and sometimes troll - I won't deny that) that are being "pushy".

BUT the ORIGINAL question (before people where gong about this game specifically) was why developers do not develop more NTS games, and I gave my answer to that. It was a generic answer that included several VN/Games. I was not talking about this game in particular, but some of the things I named where happening here too. But that aside, I answered the MAIN question. And that question was why not more developers are developing NTS games. Nothing more, nothing less...

Last edited:

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
cg_promo_anni.png

Hey everyone! Today marks a huge milestone!

It's been one year since the original release of the game! Not only am I celebrating this anniversary, but I also celebrating having 400 supporters. When I started this Patreon, I never imagined reaching this number! Even if the patron count fluctuates, it's still an amazing milestone.

When I began this project, my aim was to create a game that I would enjoy playing myself - one that resonates with fans of the genre. It is thanks to your feedback, enthusiasm, and support, that I am able to dedicate time to this project.

The genre market looks very different from a year ago. While this brings increased pressure and expectations (cough cough reason #69 to do the remaster cough ), it's fantastic to see the growth and interest - it motivates me to push the 'walls' even further.

Now, let's address the elephant in the room:

I know many of you anticipated a release today to coincide with the anniversary. I avoided specifying a date because I knew it would be really hard to achieve. I had hoped to have the Remaster (and ideally, the 0.6.0 Update) ready to share with you as part of the celebration of course. However, I do need more time.

After reflecting on the delays, I've decided to release the Remaster first, as I believe it's a significant milestone in itself and might make the wait a bit easier. While it's not quite ready today, I'm cautiously excited to let you know that I'm aiming to release it on Sunday. Please keep in mind that this is a target, not a promise—and it's only for the Remaster. Version 0.6.0 will still come later.

The Remaster is more than just a simple resizing of CGs. Throughout development, I've kept a backlog of ideas and improvements (which I've mentioned in the past), and when I had the opportunity to utilize new tech, it was the perfect time to implement some of these. So, besides more consistent CGs, you can expect a few extra scenes - but I won't spoil too much. Nothing crazy, just enhancements that build upon the story. You can also wait for the actual 0.6.0 release to drop.

As for version 0.6.0, development is still underway. Truth be told, I've been so busy with the Remaster that I still need to review the 0.6.0 content . Once the Remaster is released, I plan to put my full attention into 0.6.0 and power through it. It's an ambitious update with new content but I'm eager to share with you, and I'll keep you posted on its progress as things come together.

I understand that delays can be frustrating. The development process has been way more complex than I initially anticipated, but a Remaster of this scale is a one-off, and I hope future development goes more smoothly. While I want to be careful with expectations I am genuinely happy with how the Remaster is coming along and it keeps me motivated.

Finally, it's sometimes really hard to juggle life responsibilities, especially with a main job and being solo. Patreon would need to hit a very high milestone for me to ever consider going full time but I do the best I can under these constraints. Time is limited, but my brain never stops.

If you're still here supporting me, thank you. Your patience and encouraging words is what makes this possible.

PS: If life gives you cake, eat it. If Ari gives you cake, duck! Unless you're Terrace, then just accept your (delicious) fate.

FMarshallboy

Aug 6, 2021
View attachment 4064666

Hey everyone! Today marks a huge milestone!

It's been one year since the original release of the game! Not only am I celebrating this anniversary, but I also celebrating having 400 supporters. When I started this Patreon, I never imagined reaching this number! Even if the patron count fluctuates, it's still an amazing milestone.

When I began this project, my aim was to create a game that I would enjoy playing myself - one that resonates with fans of the genre. It is thanks to your feedback, enthusiasm, and support, that I am able to dedicate time to this project.

The genre market looks very different from a year ago. While this brings increased pressure and expectations (cough cough reason #69 to do the remaster cough ), it's fantastic to see the growth and interest - it motivates me to push the 'walls' even further.

Now, let's address the elephant in the room:

I know many of you anticipated a release today to coincide with the anniversary. I avoided specifying a date because I knew it would be really hard to achieve. I had hoped to have the Remaster (and ideally, the 0.6.0 Update) ready to share with you as part of the celebration of course. However, I do need more time.

After reflecting on the delays, I've decided to release the Remaster first, as I believe it's a significant milestone in itself and might make the wait a bit easier. While it's not quite ready today, I'm cautiously excited to let you know that I'm aiming to release it on Sunday. Please keep in mind that this is a target, not a promise—and it's only for the Remaster. Version 0.6.0 will still come later.

The Remaster is more than just a simple resizing of CGs. Throughout development, I've kept a backlog of ideas and improvements (which I've mentioned in the past), and when I had the opportunity to utilize new tech, it was the perfect time to implement some of these. So, besides more consistent CGs, you can expect a few extra scenes - but I won't spoil too much. Nothing crazy, just enhancements that build upon the story. You can also wait for the actual 0.6.0 release to drop.

As for version 0.6.0, development is still underway. Truth be told, I've been so busy with the Remaster that I still need to review the 0.6.0 content . Once the Remaster is released, I plan to put my full attention into 0.6.0 and power through it. It's an ambitious update with new content but I'm eager to share with you, and I'll keep you posted on its progress as things come together.

I understand that delays can be frustrating. The development process has been way more complex than I initially anticipated, but a Remaster of this scale is a one-off, and I hope future development goes more smoothly. While I want to be careful with expectations I am genuinely happy with how the Remaster is coming along and it keeps me motivated.

Finally, it's sometimes really hard to juggle life responsibilities, especially with a main job and being solo. Patreon would need to hit a very high milestone for me to ever consider going full time but I do the best I can under these constraints. Time is limited, but my brain never stops.

If you're still here supporting me, thank you. Your patience and encouraging words is what makes this possible.

PS: If life gives you cake, eat it. If Ari gives you cake, duck! Unless you're Terrace, then just accept your (delicious) fate.
But existing third-party translations will still be compatible with the remaster, right? right?............

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
Nah but it's a joke right ? He really just did that ? Ok, he did not work on the update, said it.
Even the remaster version that not a singular human being asked for is under the 'aiming to release' bullshit.
Wasn't it to match the actual new update btw ? (you know the thing people payed you for the last 6 months?).
I'm sad for people who actually believe on discord and patreon he's telling them the truth. 6 months, 3 months baiting people on update release and now a random remaster.
(and we all know here that we're not getting the update anytime soon this remaster release will be the 'I did something' post for the next months).
What even happened to the final countdown post, that became 'I work on a remaster' 15 days later.

Last edited:

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
Nah but it's a joke right ? He really just did that ? Ok, he did not work on the update, said it.
Even the remaster version that not a singular human being asked for is under the 'aiming to release' bullshit.
Wasn't it to match the actual new update btw ? (you know the thing people payed you for the last 6 months?).
I'm sad for people who actually believe on discord and patreon he's telling them the truth. 6 months, 3 months baiting people on update release and now a random remaster.
(and we all know here that we're not getting the update anytime soon this remaster release will be the 'I did something' post for the next months).
What even happened to the final countdown post (update almost ready), that became 'I work on a remaster' 15 days later
Haha, like the Community Predicted it will be another delay and We can have Hope in November for Next update announcement.
Now we have on anniversary is "Remaster Version to Fap". anyway i wish to see new Scene and Story progress, wish Dev the best and Good luck.

Jun 18, 2022
Honestly I'm fine with this. Was planning to replay from the beginning anyways and probably wouldn't have made it to the new update without busting a few times. At least this way I can enjoy the remaster and it should hold me over until 0.6.

Reactions: slaveofdesire

a4asshole

Jul 10, 2024
Honestly I'm fine with this. Was planning to replay from the beginning anyways and probably wouldn't have made it to the new update without busting a few times. At least this way I can enjoy the remaster and it should hold me over until 0.6.
I appreciate your optimism, but I’m glad I don’t entirely share the same perspective ...

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes