VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
Man, I have several subscriptions on other projects that I continue for years without any stopping. Many of those projects have solo dev that also have job IRL, but they release content on regular basis one or two times in month. So for me subscription is not about money, because waste around 100$ each month in patreon is not a problem for me. It is about trust and sure that I will get something back in clear "deadlines".

But all this overshadowed by the fact that several circles of build-up-delay now make me lost interest to this project, despite it was one of my favourite ones. Its not about money, but thrill and feelings in first place. I look onto those teaser-images and now feel absolutely nothing... What I am trying to say that dev made me almost hate this project.
lol 100% agree with you, But All these Ball licking Clown still have Guts to Simping and Say "At Least We have the Remaster version and He do it as part time job" :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::LUL:

just admit it, we will not get the new update before November unless he decide to push Release By Part First. and did you know that some Post that say idea from Fans also Got Delete Here :ROFLMAO::LOL::WeSmart:

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
lol 100% agree with you, But All these Ball licking Clown still have Guts to Simping and Say "At Least We have the Remaster version and He do it as part time job" :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::LUL:

just admit it, we will not get the new update before November unless he decide to push Release By Part First. and did you know that some Post that say idea from Fans also Got Delete Here :ROFLMAO::LOL::WeSmart:
I'd honestly like to know, do you get off on being a hater? Did writing that get you off more than enjoying a well-made game in the first place? Honestly, if you want to paint those of us showing support through your shit-tinted lenses, then have at it. The toxicity lies with messages like this, full stop. Tori clearly came out with a strong head up shrugging off stuff like this, so why are you still peacocking like you took a W just for hating and putting others down? I really don't understand people sometimes...

Agrael777

Sep 4, 2024
Like I said, people complaining are either freeloaders who are begging and choosing; or they're idiots who don't realize that their patron sub has been frozen. You made the (difficult) call to postpone the game while you worked on switching to a better system, people should respect that.

At the end of the day it's your game, and I agree with your choice to switch systems if it makes development in the future easier to fulfil growingly difficult prompts. That's a logical decision, but clearly given some of the more recent replies in this thread; not everybody values logic.

You can't reason people out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into, it sucks but for your own mental health and for the sustained productivity of your project; just ignore these people.
The problem is we have not a single proof that it will make development faster. For now we see exact opposite of his statements. But don't take me wrong, it is okay to impliment new tools to increase effectiveness of game developing, but it is not the reason to remade entire game with it. So Dev saying one things, but his actions (and even some words about hitting the walls on 80-90% of progress) reflect that he was wrong. And it is also okay to be wrong sometimes. But the whole point of doing mistakes is to correct them later. So it would be logically to stop trying remade whole game and try to finish the job everyone expected to be done (0.6.0) with this new tools and only after it say about remaster and reasons for this, show them some results (of this 80-90%) and go futher.
And like several people saying on few pages before this one, by Tori logic he should do remaster of whole game every time, when new models and tools for AI will come out.

monoxido93

Aug 20, 2018
As someone thats not a patreon supporter i dont mind the wait but if i were a sub i would be pissed off..i mean, why is he making these terrible decisions? a remake of a game thats not even done? how did he get so many subs on patreon if his work was sh1t? he got that amount bc his work was already good and people like it, why change it? the proper way to implement new tech was making another game, with a new plot after finishing this one..i mean, if it is his hobby i asume he would make new games..i feel like their subs are just paying him for learning new ai techniques and not for the content they already like and not being released

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would like to finger Ayumi after Terrace dumps a big fucking load in her. Just imagine the squelching sounds it would be heaven.

Jun 18, 2022
Will the remaster be available for everyone, or non patreon supporters will have to wait 2 weeks?
I'm hoping it follows he usual release schedule so all the grimy complainers who play the game for free can mald for a bit longer. Also kind of hoping he implements the security measure he mentioned in discord to prevent the insta leak.

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
I'm hoping it follows he usual release schedule so all the grimy complainers who play the game for free can mald for a bit longer. Also kind of hoping he implements the security measure he mentioned in discord to prevent the insta leak.
no offense to the dev but if its taking him months to train a LORA on his drawings he's not going to be able to implement effective DRM for a game he's distributing through google drive lmao

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
While most games are so meh, you don't even remember the name.
This game is so good I started to miss it and came check if I skipped any update.

Plz continue this God's work.
Anxiously waiting.

Firewally

Jul 21, 2018

Imagine if you devoted even half of the energy you use to be a massive hater into actually learning how to write english outside of what you see in twitch chat, like holy shit brother what the fuck did I just read.

Not defending Torimiata, this is one massive fuck up job with the amount of backpedalling on the release he's been doing and all while burning up the "trust" of what was originally a relatively well liked dev. But I'm not a supporter and even if I was, if I found myself unhappy with the developer I'd just remove my subscription and leave? :WeSmart:

Reactions: hlfwaycrks
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes