VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Poundar

May 31, 2023
I mean the remaster version ....The actual update of 0.6 who knows when it'll come but the remastered version was supposed to be released today right ?
Yes, the remastered version should be releasing today, but I’m pretty sure Tori is American. So it’ll probably be 12+ hours from now for the update to actually release.

TiTroNiK

Jan 1, 2024
Well I didn't have too much expectations for it but since they actually communicated saying they'll release the remastered one on Sunday I had a little hope . Guess it's another delay probably...
You still need to wait 8-10 hours. Usually at this time, Tori releases something.

Poundar

May 31, 2023
Well I didn't have too much expectations for it but since they actually communicated saying they'll release the remastered one on Sunday I had a little hope . Guess it's another delay probably...
Depends on how you define “today”. It’s only 1:30 PM in my time zone and Tori released the last few updates around 8 - 10 PM.

RabaBamdev

Jun 20, 2023
Depends on how you define “today”. It’s only 1:30 PM in my time zone and Tori released the last few updates around 8 - 10 PM.
I guess I'm getting too impatient since it's been long since the last update...the coming version would not technically be an update but a remastered one but still something better than nothing

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes