VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

AnakofPhilon

Aug 12, 2020
Interesting game... my impression Ayumi is a very kinky girl and appears to love the MC intensely. While she seems really into exhibitionism and potentially other sexually promiscuous behaviors, she really seems insecure about acting on it or revealing it to the MC because she is devoted to him does not want to lose him or do something he will dislike. To me a big part of the story is the MC accepting her and enjoying with her so that she gets more comfortable and trusting the MC more and more until she completely trusts him and will not hesitate to tell him her desires of inclinations. At that point the question is how far will they go, how much will they both enjoy, and what level of behavior will they settle down to. Interestingly, she really seemed to turned on my the MC pushing her to live out her inclinations, even more than she was turned on by her inclinations themselves. Moreover, when she was teasing him she seemed really interested in his desires in proclivities, indicating to me that MC is central part of her sexuality.

Reactions: krixk4

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
1704215509450.png
Ayumi looks confused in this scene. I think she undressed in front of all the characters. It was either a contest in which ayumi lost or something else.

• Wow
Reactions: Axel34

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
I think she looks more embarrassed than anything. The caption for the image confused me because it was "I wonder where she got that cute outfit" or something similar to that, but as far as I can tell all she is wearing are some bunny ears and a choker. Maybe it was just a reference to her birthday suit? Idk. The lighting in the image also looks weird as there is a vertical bar of light on the right, and some horizontal bars of light on the left which make me think this isn't the full image and that stuff was cut out.

Ultimately, whatever is going on I think it isn't something that was Ayumi's idea, at least initially, as if it was I don't think she'd look so flushed and embarrassed.

Hopefully we find out soon.

darthfran90

Jun 3, 2021
First of all, it is an amazing game Torimiata! It is engaging and I like the transitions, animations, and character design! I will become a Patreon for sure! What AI tool do you use?

Thanks again and I can't wait to get more of this!!!

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
slow burn gonna be little exhibitonist action first before anything else,, then hand job.. many updates later it will be bj, still tease phase no rush for next patch..

Reactions: georgenorthern

AnakofPhilon

Aug 12, 2020
slow burn gonna be little exhibitonist action first before anything else,, then hand job.. many updates later it will be bj, still tease phase no rush for next patch..
I am not quite clear on what you are talking about... we already have had intercourse with Ayumi and the MC, and she has already gotten stark naked before streaking another guy. It seems to be moving forward pretty fast, yes there is some teasing and escalation but that is needed for a satisfying story (yes, it is a bit painful when watching the game being made, but it makes the game much better when playing the complete game).

Reactions: ThoratyHornet45

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
I am not quite clear on what you are talking about... we already have had intercourse with Ayumi and the MC, and she has already gotten stark naked before streaking another guy. It seems to be moving forward pretty fast, yes there is some teasing and escalation but that is needed for a satisfying story (yes, it is a bit painful when watching the game being made, but it makes the game much better when playing the complete game).
He's obviously meaning with other people. It is an NTS game after all.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I think he is probably talking about sharing when he says slowburn.
I honestly like the pace it has now.
It will probably take few updates until Ayumi has sex, even blowjob looks pretty far away, since the game leans more towards the exhibitionism.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes