VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I think he is probably talking about sharing when he says slowburn.
I honestly like the pace it has now.
It will probably take few updates until Ayumi has sex, even blowjob looks pretty far away, since the game leans more towards the exhibitionism.
Exhibitionism and any sexual activity go well together. Exhibitionism is the first stage in a sexual act. I like that the author adheres to this concept. Some of this has already been implemented, remember how the main character himself stripped Ayumi to introduce her to another guy.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Exhibitionism and any sexual activity go well together. Exhibitionism is the first stage in a sexual act. I like that the author adheres to this concept. Some of this has already been implemented, remember how the main character himself stripped Ayumi to introduce her to another guy.
Huh?? That happened?
Damn I must have dementia, becuse I dont remember that at all XD
Are you talking about when they where on a beach and Ayumi tried to show some skin to MC?

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Huh?? That happened?
Damn I must have dementia, becuse I dont remember that at all XD
Are you talking about when they where on a beach and Ayumi tried to show some skin to MC?
No, I'm talking about the moment by the pool.

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
"it's close just need to copy edit" and 8 days later it's still not out

bro must be dealing with the worst typos and grammatical errors of all time

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
From the last update (0.3) between the teaser being put out, and the official release, it was 10 days. It was teased on Nov 2, and came out on Nov 12. If that holds true the release date could be the 9th. In reality who knows. Somewhere around the 9th is my best guess.
I've gone back and forth on this, between wanting it to come out and feeling a little upset that it's been a month and a half when the original plan was monthly updates, but I also want these updates to be good and high quality like they've been. Torimiata has already said this is going to be a bigger update as well, and that takes time. Let them cook and be patient because if it's as good as the first 2 updates it'll be amazing and worth the wait.

Edit: Also, as far as Terrace seeing Ayumi naked when she streaked, I don't think he saw anything. Everything major that has happened, we've seen. From Ayumi showing her breasts at the beach, to Terrace accidentally showing his penis, to Ayumi almost showing her breasts to Terrace. If it had been anything meaningful when she was streaking like him seeing her breasts or vag, I think we would've seen it. I think the most he saw was her ass as she ran by.
In terms of when we can expect sex, I'd say in a few more updates. This story is going faster than others I've played, and both the MC and Ayumi seem to be down with her being seen by other guys. I don't know how they feel about sharing yet, and that hasn't been established or even teased really, so that needs to be built up as well before anything significant like BJs or actual sex happens.

Last edited:

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
i was kidding around. this is my favorite game and dev. that said, for $15-tier patrons, when updates come out every 2 months it ends up being $30 per-update which is a lot. so delays change the value calculation a bit

Reactions: Syndevic

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
I agree with you there. $30 is a lot and thats the part I was having a hard time with as well. Monthly updates make it feel like the money spent is actually worth it as you get an update every month, but when it streches to 1.5 months to 2 months and it becomes $30 per update it can get very easy to wonder if its worth the money or not.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I agree with you there. $30 is a lot and thats the part I was having a hard time with as well. Monthly updates make it feel like the money spent is actually worth it as you get an update every month, but when it streches to 1.5 months to 2 months and it becomes $30 per update it can get very easy to wonder if its worth the money or not.
There is no difference. The developer said that updates every month are 2 or 3 key events. The update that will be released now is like the previous 8 key events. Do you just want tiny updates every month?

Oct 21, 2019
I'm also a patron for this game and a few more, and if you think about what you pay per update or for the entire game that is absolutely nonsensical. But Patreon is there to support starting devs who would otherwise have to work for free, not to make any sound investments.

That said, I think many devs can improve on their communication, especially when an update is near. Waiting for something is a lot easier when you know what to expect.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I wonder how much the author is blurring the walls. Kissing with cum in ayumi mouth , cleaning pussy after sex. Maybe sex without a condom.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I wonder how much the author is blurring the walls. Kissing with cum in ayumi mouth , cleaning pussy after sex. Maybe sex without a condom.
Most probably not.
The tags on itch.io are:
Netorase (NTS)
Netorare (Not quite... but it's related to the genre)
Exhibitionism
Voyeurism
Femdom (gentle)
Teasing
Romance
Sensual
Threesomes?
Orgies?

I dont think there will be much humiliation or hard femdom

Reactions: Syndevic

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Most probably not.
The tags on itch.io are:
Netorase (NTS)
Netorare (Not quite... but it's related to the genre)
Exhibitionism
Voyeurism
Femdom (gentle)
Teasing
Romance
Sensual
Threesomes?
Orgies?

I dont think there will be much humiliation or hard femdom
He adds question marks. I think it depends on the plot and the development of the author's vision itself. Sex without a condom is possible or even inevitable .

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
MC eating his own or some other guys cum (for me) borders on the harder side of femdom tbh. Also it's a major turn off for me in general, but I wouldn't be against it if that's what the author has envisioned for the game. It is his game, after all.
Depends on the context. I'm not into it at all, though as long as the player has agency and choices leading up to that, it's fine by me. But as for context, it's completely different if the girlfriend is like "YEAH HE FUCKS SO MUCH BETTER NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES AND LAP IT UP" versus "bf, it would be really hot if you could eat me out after he fucked me if you don't mind."

Femdom has become such a twisted word around these parts because the humiliation fetishists have pretty much appropriated the genre. To me femdom just means the female denying the male agency, she makes the decisions, and chooses what she wants, and he has no say.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes