VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
First, for the last time:
View attachment 3256410

This tier did not ACTUALLY receive content 1 week before release as promised in the description. You could easily get reported to Patreon for this. You dodged everything that I said just to repeat yourself.

Secondly:

Here's (0.40.0)!

Dropbox:

Google Drive: Google Drive
It has always been about checks and balances. The unfortunate reality of game development, especially on f95, is that there are more cases of milked and abandoned projects with mysteriously unpaused subscription revenue than there are successful ones.

Not sure why Torimiata is ignoring the claim that he blocked off early release for limited platinums. Obviously, tiered release dates are normal (though this was late by a month so this is not a normal release as 0.30 was). The problem in question is ignoring the fact that you created a limited platinum subscriber section and then scamming them out of their benefits on top of now muting the amount of money you make to deflect criticism.

Hopefully nobody exists purely to discourage developers. For any normal developer, revenue is generated upon completion of a product. Patreon is the opposite. While with its own flaws, it has massively enabled developers a more comfortable and agile development process, completely circumventing the constraints of development. The only caveat is that developers have to be honest (preposterous, I know).

I appreciate the game and most of the work thus far and don’t seek to discourage the developer but have some humility when you fuck up.
[/Q
Even if he messed up something with the release, it doesn't give you justification to leak the game early. That mistake could be easily rectified with communication. You obviously took this situation very personally, given your reaction. However, you have probably impacted the development of the game with this little stunt. If we want more updates, Tori needs to get paid so that they can work on the game and make it even better. Any amount of income means they can spend more time making the game rather than working a day job. Super disrespectful.

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
1705090686603.png

All platinum has access, the other tier will get soon-ish, public access will get it later - at least 1 week from everyone else. What is there to understand? It should be pretty clear - feel free to report me to Patreon if you truly believe is something wrong :rolleyes:

If you were acting in good faith any mistake with the release you would go through the trouble of properly explaining.

As I said in the previous post, the monetary compensation doesn't even pay for the bills but it's what allows the regular development of the project since it's a passion project.

The only reason I'm even replying is to make sure the story is straight and you are not telling lies.

Don't hide behind the farce of a hero for doing this, you are just ruining it for everyone.

Last edited:

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
View attachment 3256448

All platinum has access, the other tier will get soon-ish, public access will get it later - at least 1 week from everyone else. What is there to understand? It should be pretty clear - feel free to report me to Patreon if you truly believe is something wrong :rolleyes:

If you truly were acting in good faith any mistake with the release you would go through the trouble of properly explaining.

As I said in the previous post, the monetary compensation doesn't even pay for the bills but it's what allows the regular development of the project since it's a passion project.

The only reason I'm even replying is to make sure the story is straight and you are not telling lies.

Don't hide behind the farce of a hero for doing this, you are just ruining it for everyone.
Just a Karen, not worth the trouble. McDonald's probably didn't mess up their order today so they didn't have anything else to complain about. lol

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Lol, now he finally goes and releases it for the limited tier. FYI, you get notifications based off of who it's released for, and no limiteds got the release. I tried explaining this twice and you ignored it.

No one would know anything about what is being paid because you hid both the amount of subscribers and monthly revenue as soon as you passed $2k to deflect criticism.

It doesn't even pay for the bills and it's a passion project but the money from Patreon allows for it's development? What?

Is it a passion project or is it a way for you to make money? Are you paying other people now? I literally do not understand your English and you're not comprehending half of my posts. Are you using AI to speak English too or something?

There wouldn't even be anything wrong with doing this to make money, but it's interesting how facetious your posts are. If I was late over a month and didn't even bother to apologize the last thing I would be doing is worrying about is how to extract maximum amounts of revenue to my customers I was late to.

Super happy to pay $15 to save everyone else the money considering this is how you're acting.
Addressing leaks isn't about defending, it's about ensuring the best experience for everyone.

I have friends on limited and they got the email just fine a few days ago. The release for the limited tier was always part of the plan. If there were any delays in notifications, that’s an issue I’ll look into – and I'd request anyone to come forward if that's the case.

Yes, the project doesn't cover all my bills, but the support does help dedicate more time to it. It’s a passion project first and foremost. That's how the project started.

You are so worried about the money, yet completely off base. You can get a rough estimate of the numbers online, in public platforms if you are so inclined.

1705095014748.png

I prefer not to engage in debates without substance. My priority is on developing 0.4.1, and that's where my energy is best spent.

For those playing 0.4.0, please remember it's an earlier build than what you might be used to. The final version will have tighter writing and additional CGs, offering a more polished experience.

If you went from 0.3.0 -> 0.3.2, or 0.2.5->0.2.7 you will know exactly what I'm talking about :) thanks for the support to everyone else!

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Why is this brand new account coming here just to be an asshole, sounds like someone just trying sabotage the dev rather than a real user. This is pretty common with users that are anti-ntr content trying to cancel ntr devs, this is also super obvious considering the fact that this is literally a brand new account doing this.

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
Lol, now he finally goes and releases it for the limited tier. FYI, you get notifications based off of who it's released for, and no limiteds got the release. I tried explaining this twice and you ignored it.

No one would know anything about what is being paid because you hid both the amount of subscribers and monthly revenue as soon as you passed $2k to deflect criticism.

It doesn't even pay for the bills and it's a passion project but the money from Patreon allows for it's development? What?

Is it a passion project or is it a way for you to make money? Are you paying other people now? I literally do not understand your English and you're not comprehending half of my posts. Are you using AI to speak English too or something?

There wouldn't even be anything wrong with doing this to make money, but it's interesting how facetious your posts are. If I was late over a month and didn't even bother to apologize the last thing I would be doing is worrying about is how to extract maximum amounts of revenue to my customers I was late to.

Super happy to pay $15 to save everyone else the money considering this is how you're acting.
He literally made a post in December saying that the update would be late due to the holidays, which most rational human beings would understand. As it is a busy time for everyone, I don't see why it can't be a passion project AND something he financially benefits from, if he can eventually earn enough money from this so that it allows him to put more time into the game then it benefits us all. It's also none of your business how much money he makes if I am being honest. Maybe this developer isn't for you, and you should move on with your life rather than harassing him. There are plenty of other games out there for you to fap too.

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
Why is this brand new account coming here just to be an asshole, sounds like someone just trying sabotage the dev rather than a real user. This is pretty common with users that are anti-ntr content trying to cancel ntr devs, this is also super obvious considering the fact that this is literally a brand new account doing this.
I have noticed that as well. For some reason the concept that if you don't like something don't play it is foreign to them.

Reactions: Xakorik

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
Ideology.

Check back to the first post.

Then resist getting so butthurt about money and learn to take very basic criticism from me or others without throwing a tantrum. Claiming patreon money 'allows regular development since it's a passion project' does not make any sense.

You muted both the paid members count and the earnings count, so websites cannot collect metadata. If you are so worried about my basic question of why you muted it and can't respond to that, why wouldn't you just post your own Patreon's numbers instead of a bullshit website?

Maybe you should prefer to engage in English lessons instead then. You have basically addressed zero arguments while spamming my mega, dropbox and google accounts with takedowns for 2 days straight.
Easy solution dude. Don't play the game, It's not rocket science. Don't know why you are acting like it's so complicated. I am a part of that tier and I got the update just fine. Most likely the error is on your end. Not sure why you keep insulting his english. It's not helping your cause, it's uncalled for. The entitlement is strong with this one.

YSEM

Dec 13, 2019
I was playing 0.4.0 and beside i didn't finish the update (played until the clothes shop) all i'v had to say is amazing job, you keep the same quality and the development of the bond between characters is in another level, i really can't wait to get home and play it until the end. I Just want to congratulate you and say keep the good work.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
rigged-conspiracy.gif

ZeroV2

Jul 16, 2023
This game is fuckin great. Each update escalates it just enough to be realistic while still being a step forward. A lot of these kind of games rush from fantasy RPing with your love interest to full blown gangbang in like a day. This one moves at a pace that makes the interactions feel way more genuine. Super impressed!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
This game is fuckin great. Each update escalates it just enough to be realistic while still being a step forward. A lot of these kind of games rush from fantasy RPing with your love interest to full blown gangbang in like a day. This one moves at a pace that makes the interactions feel way more genuine. Super impressed!
is this the type of game where the MC gf only has sex with the best friend or is she going to look at more than just the best friend?

ZeroV2

Jul 16, 2023
is this the type of game where the MC gf only has sex with the best friend or is she going to look at more than just the best friend?
It doesnt seem to be headed in the multiple sex partners zone IMO but you never know. It's pretty focused on the best friend for most of the fantasies. I can see exhibitionism with strangers but not sex acts. I imagine there will be some yuri action too and possibly threesome/foursome.

Reactions: Taven Val

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
It doesnt seem to be headed in the multiple sex partners zone IMO but you never know. It's pretty focused on the best friend for most of the fantasies. I can see exhibitionism with strangers but not sex acts. I imagine there will be some yuri action too and possibly threesome/foursome.
thanks for the reply! much appreciated

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Great update! this game keep improving, this is how you do a slowburn, hot characters and great writing! glad to see many suport this work :)

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes