VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

AnakofPhilon

Aug 12, 2020
so is the ntr stuff avoidable or is the story liner
As of 0.3 the story seems fairly linear, there may be divergence further along but at 0.3 it seems you are at the stage of getting the girlfriend to trust and open up to you, it seems that later you might have some more story divergence. You might even now have some divergence but I have been playing to try and get the girl to open up. So far the girl does not seem to have done anything physical with anyone else.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
As of 0.3 the story seems fairly linear, there may be divergence further along but at 0.3 it seems you are at the stage of getting the girlfriend to trust and open up to you, it seems that later you might have some more story divergence. You might even now have some divergence but I have been playing to try and get the girl to open up. So far the girl does not seem to have done anything physical with anyone else.
i hope it can be avoidable the story seems interesting but the whole bestfriend and girlfriend netrorase stuff well ntr always hurts my heart. but a story where a shy bf and a more adventurous gf going out on lewd adventures invovling themselves only where the gf helps the bf break out of there shell seems amazing

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i like this game, but i would also like to have more choices
More choices, and less exposition dumps.

Continuing the earlier discussion on slow-burn vs not, I didn't realize until playing this a second time now how extreme the ratio of dialogue to actions is. I don't neccesarily mean sexual actions, I mean anything, changing locations, moving around, etc.

You can have slow burn games with the characters doing stuff (non-sexual, just hanging out or going places) without paragraphs upon paragraphs of meandering speech saying what one could otherwise say in a quarter of the length.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
More choices, and less exposition dumps.

Continuing the earlier discussion on slow-burn vs not, I didn't realize until playing this a second time now how extreme the ratio of dialogue to actions is. I don't neccesarily mean sexual actions, I mean anything, changing locations, moving around, etc.

You can have slow burn games with the characters doing stuff (non-sexual, just hanging out or going places) without paragraphs upon paragraphs of meandering speech saying what one could otherwise say in a quarter of the length.
yeap, the quintessential verbal diarrhea.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think the game is good at it is. this "why not this and that" is not needed if u ask me.
the story/plot (so far) is about a good and strong relationship about a couple exploring their fetishes but still love each other and get closer emotionally by stretching the limits. I don't want to introduce stuff that will destroy the whole thing.

if u ask me this is what the game should focus on:

- light netorase, where the couple are exploring their fetishes but keep it soft, so mostly fantasies and some risky exposure scenes, but always stop when it get too close.

- normal netorase, like light, but will allow the fantasies to get realized bit by bit, allowing other dudes to get closer but always return home together and always respect each others limits.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Last time I checked this is said to be a NTS-focused game there is no NTR as nobody is stealing the gf.
I know this was a slowburn so would like to check back after a few updates or so. That's why I haven't played in a while so what happened to the game? Why is everybody talking about ntr here or did the game changed its vision now?

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Last time I checked this is said to be a NTS-focused game there is no NTR as nobody is stealing the gf.
I know this was a slowburn so would like to check back after a few updates or so. That's why I haven't played in a while so what happened to the game? Why is everybody talking about ntr here or did the game changed its vision now?
Nothing has changed it is still a slowburn NTS game but people still freak out over the possibility of it going hard NTR because of the best friend character. Most of the arguing has been over the rate of releases which is pretty funny on a pirating site.

Personally I would prefer the option to not include the BF in any sex scenes but since he has sprite artwork I get the feeling of him getting involved will be inevitable.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Nothing has changed it is still a slowburn NTS game but people still freak out over the possibility of it going hard NTR because of the best friend character. Most of the arguing has been over the rate of releases which is pretty funny on a pirating site.

Personally I would prefer the option to not include the BF in any sex scenes but since he has sprite artwork I get the feeling of him getting involved will be inevitable.
Both what redpenguin above said, but also the implied part of his second passage; this game attracts hard ntr fans as well so there will be creative tension between the camps.

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
i like this game, but i would also like to have more choices
In my opinion it is better if this game stays fairly linear, with choices mainly concerning the degree of depravity. Branching the story into multiple routes can be interesting in some games, but it doesn't make sense for this game, where character development takes center place. It would just dilute the story and turn it into the never-ending slow-burn, which has multiple routes, but none of them has a satisfying amount of development and sexual scenes.

But more of the choices, like earlier in the game, where you choose the degree of the depravity, could be very nice. This update basically had none at all.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Yes, ntr fans are always gettting new game every month even less.
And what about us NTS enjoyers?
Most nts games turn ntr or are just bad.
This game is the only one in a while where it feels truly romantic.
Let us have a win also.
They should seriously release the new tags already, so ntr fans wouldn't think this is ntr story.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Let us have a win also.
They should seriously release the new tags already, so ntr fans wouldn't think this is ntr story.
As long as this VN stays firmly in the Netorase territory I will like it. There is already a MUCH to little amount of games with pure Netorase. I like Netorase, and in a more limited sense Netori. With that I mean Netori in the sense of "stealing" a LI from a guy that is treating her like dirt (forced sex, prostitution, violence and so on). The Netori based on blackmail, hypnosis, superpowers, violence and more of that "nice" stuff that forces a girl against her will, does not have my interest at all.

Back to topic. As long as this game stay's firmly in the Netorase territory, I am fine with it. But the moment it crosses the line and
degrades into Netorare territory (hard cuckold), I drop the VN as a hot potato, and remove it from my storage and forget about it. There are always greener pastures if this happens (although Netorase if far, far, far more scarce than Netorare)

atakaaa

Oct 17, 2019
Let us have a win also.
??? We get a good ntr game once or twice a year everything else is dogshit bro

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Let us have a win also.
Don't get me wrong I like NTR games as well but most NTR games out there are pretty dogshit.
I like both nts and ntr but I hate it when NTS TURN NTR. I only played till the 0.2.7 and I took a liking to it because how dev paved the relationship of MC and Ayumi. This game has its own magic in it and if it turn ntr it's gone and it wouldn't even be a decent ntr game.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the good thing is that the DEV tag it as:

Netorase (NTS)
Netorare (Not quite... but it's related to the genre)
Exhibitionism
Voyeurism
Femdom (gentle)
Teasing
Romance
Sensual
Threesomes?
Orgies?

and so far the DEV has been doing that.

Reactions: Kripke
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes