VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Rickk2029

Aug 14, 2023
By the way, as a supporter of the game, I also have considerations about the game's development, and I addressed them directly to Torimiata on prateon, who was very receptive in a constructive manner, unlike others who have been providing feedback for free

Reactions: rockyonthemoves

LoyalSilence

Jun 3, 2023
I just wanted to say that I really appreciate this game Torimiata. I've lurked on here for a while but I've never left a review before and I'm happy to support it on Patreon. Keep up the great work!

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Engaging with the community around release time is part of my commitment as the creator – my name's on the box, after all. It's surprising that this too has become a point of criticism, but hey, at this point I heard it all :LOL: at least it's not dead quiet in here.

I'm making the most of feedback while it's fresh. Soon development will resume, limiting my involvement. But despite the noise, I’ve taken a lot of notes for future improvements and that's what matters to me.

Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019
Engaging with the community around release time is part of my commitment as the creator – my name's on the box, after all. It's surprising that this too has become a point of criticism, but hey, at this point I heard it all :LOL: at least it's not dead quiet in here.

I'm making the most of feedback while it's fresh. Soon development will resume, limiting my involvement. But despite the noise, I’ve taken a lot of notes for future improvements and that's what matters to me.
Btw, since you're here atm and da recent negative review guys seem to mainly be complaining about the netorase content being "forced" onto them with the lack of impactful choices so far (aside from additional dialog and getting cut out of more content). That's at least what I've understood so far xd
Do you intend for choices in the game to eventually end up as routes for Netorase/Full NTR (from ignoring hers + his own desires)/Or just straight up cuckless-route? (Perhaps a future patreon poll)

I'd honestly prefer you transition it into a kinetic novel myself but that's just me, and focus on your best guns = peak netorase, teasing and that sweet exhibitionism content you've had so far. Haven't played anything so far with nice and slow pacing for the teasing experience, can't wait for when the sex amps up even more :D
(I know VNs main advantage over books or manga is the ability to choose routes or choices in general, but this netorase writing is pretty damn kinky as a kinetic story too ^^)

Last edited:

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Btw, since you're here and these games seem to mainly be complaining about the netorase content being "forced" onto them with the lack of impactful choices so far (aside from additional dialog and getting cut out of more content).
Do you intend for choices in the game to eventually end up as routes for Netorase/Full NTR (from ignoring hers + his own desires)/Or just straight up cuckless-route?

I'd honestly prefer you transition it into a kinetic novel myself, and focus on your best guns = peak netorase, teasing and that sweet exhibitionism content you've had so far. Haven't played anything so far with nice and slow pacing for the teasing experience, can't wait for when the sex amps up even more :D
(I know VNs main advantage over books or manga is the ability to choose routes or choices in general, but this netorase writing is pretty damn kinky as a kinetic story too ^^)
This is an NTS focused story so a degree of involvement with others happens at some point, but at the end of it, there's a loving relationship. There's no full NTR route, this is fundamentally a love story (with unusual dynamics).

However, the degree of how close to the flame, emotional tension and other fun stuff is part of the narrative and something players will have to experience.

Choices do matter, but admittedly, not much by now and probably not as much as in other games (as in completely different routes), as I believe they would feel artificial if forced in widely different paths.

Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019
This is an NTS focused story so a degree of involvement with others happens at some point, but at the end of it, there's a loving relationship. There's no full NTR route, this is fundamentally a love story (with unusual dynamics).

However, the degree of how close to the flame, emotional tension and other fun stuff is part of the narrative and something players will have to experience.

Choices do matter, but admittedly, not much by now and probably not as much as in other games (as in completely different routes), as I believe they would feel artificial if forced in widely different paths.
Yeah I personally don't mind that outcome at all, the current direction of netorase/content in general is awesome so far , so I trust your writing :D
I also kinda like how open the friendship group has been with their desires so far and honestly wouldn't mind them eventually "sharing" each other the way down the line anyways, due to how consensually shared all their desires have been so far, it just feels like a group of friends hanging out sexually with each other instead of the malice that those guys seem to suggest. In the very least I haven't gotten the impression that any of the characters want to sadistically hurt MC with his cuck fantasy like many other NTRs.
Non-kinetic VNs can be overrated anyways considering you've gotta split one potentially strong and consistent route into several routes, I'd rather prefer a singularly strong story/hentai overall ^^

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think a setting for in-game "hint" for what choices leads to would be nice.
the first time I played it everything worked, but I tried a second time to see what if, and most of the time it leads to game over.
I actually don't like that kind of gameplay. I rather have a few choices that do little that in the end change nothing, so just a small detour that leads back to story. like go show boobs or show booty. sure its silly but those game over will only force the player to go back anyway. surely a hint that says "this will lead to game over" helps, if u like the choice to stop it all and get back to no-fetish-mode.

if choices matter later in the game, it would be nice, to control how much we allow to go. or we can stop something but later agree to something else without any game overs. or we can pick the dude that will help, so we have a variety of that.

Reactions: georgenorthern

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
I just checked for your sake since you seem to see a conspiracy here, out of 32 reviews there are only 4-5 fresh accounts which is not 40%. Even if that had been the case, idk why you feel that this game NEEDS faked reviews to boost ratings. Ppl can just like games and compliment them, sometimes with constructive criticism alongside it just as negative reviews should. Those wave of negative reviews weren't particularly constructive nor did they properly reflect what's currently offered and negativity smacks harder than positive reviews do, especially with lightly regulated review systems like f95.

As for a response to aly237204's various comments, you didn't include kinetic choices as the one and only real substance for your "criticism", which basically amounted to mostly conjecture and complaints about what you think this game's direction will head towards, not what's actually offered currently in an ALPHA game, similarly to many of the other reviews alongside yours did. (Even this rastafoo's review is 50% conjecture on future stuff that may or not happen in the VN xd.)
I also genuinely don't know how to respond to you aly23 regarding your issues as i genuinely can't see your point aside from you not liking forced kinetic options, ever heard of erotica, books filled with mainly erotic text instead of pictures?
You also said the main cast is maliciously "manipulating" MC into his cuck fantasies, I'd rather say they are tempting him with pleasure, which is not their fault in the end if he eventually accepts it no? I don't really see the malice that you guys seem to see in this VN, I haven't gotten those kinda vibes at all when they are still all about consent and openly confess their desires to each other.

I don't mean to offend you guys or support the idea of censorship towards negative reviews, I just think you should at least have some constructive criticism and responses to content actually provided in your negative reviews if you are gonna lowball it with 1-star ratings. Otherwise that just feels quite similar to review bombing, if a row of piggybacking reviewers suddenly pop up without backing it up, especially when we're all discussing this on a pirate site.

Our opinions are free, the game is not and our free opinions can influence the potential future of newly budding projects, so you can at least get the negative reviews that matter right. (Some of the current ones still here offer constructive criticisms of substance at least)

so for some of you, I would be a detractor for taste, but if you reread some of my statements, and you yourself have repeated some, the game was one of my favorites, then Ari's forcing, the non-options, and the scene of dressing room, they disappointed me, they made me realize that I was faced with the usual, now abused, game of the Classic weak MC, and everything else, it's not a fury out of hatred, it was my criticism, perhaps exaggerated, for having found myself in front of a game that took the path of the usual story, a story, with open couples if represented with style, as the game was at the beginning, they are priceless, they are the best, but transforming the usual routine, and making a character so passive and weak compared to those who should love him or care about him, it makes no sense with eroticism or sex, my English sucks a lot, I use a translator, but the concept was different from how some here wanted to understand it, they called me a conspiracy theorist, and other, I'm reminded that it's a game, true, but it only applies to my criticisms or it also applies to those who offend me, MC always repeats that it's a fantasy, but the actions of the two girls instead, in addition to saying that they do it for fun , they also do it as a mental pressure, in making MC convince himself that it is right, no that MC wants it, but that it is right, they are very different things, if the creator wanted to give, without offense, equality to the two boy friends, because like in other games, MC has a 12cm dick, and friend 22cm, why does he have to make girls impose lust to cheat, just be honest, use the mini terms NTR or NTS, they are confusing many, we are not mothers English language.

Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019
so for some of you, I would be a detractor for taste, but if you reread some of my statements, and you yourself have repeated some, the game was one of my favorites, then Ari's forcing, the non-options, and the scene of dressing room, they disappointed me, they made me realize that I was faced with the usual, now abused, game of the Classic weak MC, and everything else, it's not a fury out of hatred, it was my criticism, perhaps exaggerated, for having found myself in front of a game that took the path of the usual story, a story, with open couples if represented with style, as the game was at the beginning, they are priceless, they are the best, but transforming the usual routine, and making a character so passive and weak compared to those who should love him or care about him, it makes no sense with eroticism or sex, my English sucks a lot, I use a translator, but the concept was different from how some here wanted to understand it, they called me a conspiracy theorist, and other, I'm reminded that it's a game, true, but it only applies to my criticisms or it also applies to those who offend me, MC always repeats that it's a fantasy, but the actions of the two girls instead, in addition to saying that they do it for fun , they also do it as a mental pressure, in making MC convince himself that it is right, no that MC wants it, but that it is right, they are very different things, if the creator wanted to give, without offense, equality to the two boy friends, because like in other games, MC has a 12cm dick, and friend 22cm, why does he have to make girls impose lust to cheat, just be honest, use the mini terms NTR or NTS, they are confusing many, we are not mothers English language.
They use NTR (Netorare) and NTS (Netorase) cuz the two genres are vastly different, with entirely different goals. My issue with your arguments is still that it's mostly conjecture = stuff that hasn't fully happened yet, just what you think will eventually happen. I personally haven't interpreted the malice = evil intent you guys seem to experience in their interactions, to me they feel so far as a very sexually open group of friends that just wanna get hella kinky, so I don't feel that they are doing any of this with the sole intent of harming MC or each other at all as you suggest based on current dialog.

I wouldn't say it's a usual path for NTR when it's an inclusive cuck relationship where the guy actually wants to actively participate in the sex for once (Not fucking stare into oblivion while his chick is getting railed on the daily...), I could see this eventually transitioning into a orgie/harem-esque relationship to be honest, considering how open they've been so far.
Netorase is not a common genre compared to standard NTR at all in my opinion, in the very least I've never found one with this kinda cuck dynamic so it's fresh for me and I've read a bunch of NTR genres/content.

Last edited:

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021

I hope you will add a new stage of ayumi exhibitionism in the next updates. Ayumi will be without underwear and will demonstrate it in every possible way. Damn it, that would be incredibly cool.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
They use NTR (Netorare) and NTS (Netorase) cuz the two genres are vastly different, with entirely different goals. My issue with your arguments is still that it's mostly conjecture = stuff that hasn't fully happened yet, just what you think will eventually happen. I personally haven't interpreted the malice = evil intent you guys seem to experience in their interactions, to me they feel so far as a very sexually open group of friends that just wanna get hella kinky, so I don't feel that they are doing any of this with the sole intent of harming MC or each other at all as you suggest based on current dialog.

I wouldn't say it's a usual path for NTR when it's an inclusive cuck relationship where the guy actually wants to actively participate in the sex for once (Not fucking stare into oblivion while his chick is getting railed on the daily...), I could see this eventually transitioning into a orgie/harem-esque relationship to be honest, considering how open they've been so far.
Netorase is not a common genre compared to standard NTR at all in my opinion, in the very least I've never found one with this kinda cuck dynamic so it's fresh for me and I've read a bunch of NTR genres/content.

Ok thanks, evidently or interpreted some dynamics in something false, your explanation on the two references NTR and NTS, are very clear. I can always improve the review, I don't think it's a harm, but having explanations on the definitions is important, you make mistakes, you learn and grow.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I hope it will not be any orgy, right now they explore each other but still are not sure about everything.
theres insecurity and fears, thats why they need confirmation that they love each other.
what I can envision is more sex-talk and "test" each other boundaries. that is why they have those "talks", to see where they are, if they click, same page, and also push it further to feel more.
she likes to be watched, and he likes that others watch her, so the next step, is doing dares and flirting, maybe kissing, teasing and squeezing. so theres tons of stuff before the orgy. and nothing I would enjoy.
they need to explore more but not doing anything stupid or too much.

another thing is the friend, they are close, so its both good and bad. the bad is that they know him and once they stop into something sexual theres no turning back from it. a stranger its easier. so I also hope it will not be stressed just because of his enormous cock.

anyway, Im looking forward where we go from here and if the writer can make the steps interesting and hot without ruining the tension and eroticism. pure sex is easy but emotional sex is much harder to write.

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
What does version 0.41 have compared to 0.4?
"Update 0.4.1 has been dropped for >=$5 patrons! :coffee: thanks for the patience and support!

The largest difference is a new CG scene and animation for the final key scene, I really wasn't happy with the outcome of that one in 0.4.0.

Other big changes include various CG cleanups and improvements, including some new minor CGs to improve scene flow. Also a few script improvements.

There was a lot of valuable feedback and there's still a few minor things I'd like to do for a 0.4.2 before starting 0.5.0."

Reactions: Classicccc97

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't played this update yet.
But if the dev is adding a few finishing touches to the chapter.
Should I wait before playing it?

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
I haven't played this update yet.
But if the dev is adding a few finishing touches to the chapter.
Should I wait before playing it?
I would wait if I were you. 0.4.1 was a noticeable improvement in some scenes over 0.4.0. Not sure what is planned for 0.4.2, but surely a finished product is better than an unfinished one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
the creator makes us understand that he only appreciates those who praise him, and those who support him, the others just because they write that he did many things wrong in the game, are despised and useless, congratulations.
Do you have any sort of argument you can substantiate? Seriously asking

I can agree with wanting an "I dont want this" choice presented so you keep the nts as just a fantasy. Most these usually have only superficial choices presented. It ruins it for me once the safe word is taken away but I'm control freak myself.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes