VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
"wrong in the game" is quite subjective.
a DEV can try to "fix/add/edit" something, but that doesn't mean it will improve. it can get worse.

I can always wish for more. why not this and that. or complain when I feel I wanted something else.
like instead of that big cock popular friend, I prefer a fatty and a shy nerd. that the couple tease tons.

so, should we all do that? or should we instead appreciate the game as it is and instead give feedback.
we can give suggestions, we can point to mistakes, typos or CG errors.
surely, if the game has nothing good for u, u leave and find a game that u enjoy more.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. I think thats a valid scenario, the Mc would want Ayumi to do something with Terraces cock.
how and where will be interesting to see.
as for me I don't care for any scene with Terrace.
but if u ask me to include him somehow I could enjoy this:
Mc suggest to Ayumi to invite a male for some sexy moments, but both are scared it can mess it up, and eventually agree that Terrace is the one, as they know him. one evening they go out for some partying and they drink a bit, during that, there will be some nice dancing and Ayumi will tease the boys. when they get home they all find themselves in Terrace bed, tired, half awakem now Mc and Ayumi start to makeout while Terrace is lying there not sure what to do, now Mc says to Ayumi that Terrace is leftout and tells Ayumi to kiss Terrace, she turns around and they do all that, after a bit she go back to Mc to kiss him again, and this goes on a bit, until shes with Terrace again and Mc start to undress her top, showing booby, that leads to them kissing and sucking her nipples. the Mc keeps undressing her until shes all naked, and they both caress and the entire of her body, they keep going and lastly they make her cum, and the end. so thats it. they go to their bed and continue on their own.
next day its all akward but laugh about it. thats it.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I'll give the author an idea for the next update.
Ayumi nudist beach and terrace flirt and touch each other under some pretext.
This is what it looks like.

1705667854674.png
The idea of a nude beach seems cool to me.

Reactions: Wirwawlp

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
I'll give the author an idea for the next update.
Ayumi nudist beach and terrace flirt and touch each other under some pretext.
This is what it looks like.

View attachment 3276846
The idea of a nude beach seems cool to me.
While I'd like this; I think that the kiss red herring should be fulfilled first. I believe next update is the toga party update right? With some drinks I could picture terrace getting kissed, perhaps for winning some competition or something he gets a kiss each from the girls lol.

Reactions: kristo0086

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
This is the best Netorase game i've ever played. The Dev really knows how to write the story and what makes you tick
It is great for sure. Though calling it the best is too soon me thinks. The story is still in the starting stages. What comes next is much more important and will decide for me what I think of the game. But I really like the approach to the main characters relationship and the pacing, it is unique for western ntr/nts games. They tend to not develop the characters or go too fast with progressing the corruption. I can't even think of one western nts which doesn't have these problems (I don't count games where nts is basically non-existent).

Last edited:
Reactions: ForeverLosing

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
While I'd like this; I think that the kiss red herring should be fulfilled first. I believe next update is the toga party update right? With some drinks I could picture terrace getting kissed, perhaps for winning some competition or something he gets a kiss each from the girls lol.
Toga party . It reminds me of something .I think I know what it would look like considering Ayumi exhibitionism.

1705677069643.jpeg

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I would seriously love, if there would be a netorase scene with a femboy.
I dont think there is a single nts game that has this (if someone knows one please tell me)
Do you guys know Ankoman? The guys who makes Astolfo ntr doujins?
That kind of femboy would be exciting to encounter.

Reactions: Gwynbleidd7

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I would seriously love, if there would be a netorase scene with a femboy.
I dont think there is a single nts game that has this (if someone knows one please tell me)
Do you guys know Ankoman? The guys who makes Astolfo ntr doujins?
That kind of femboy would be exciting to encounter.
Neko Paradise
There is one such wife sex scene Femboy and MC

Gwynbleidd7

☣️DANGER☢️
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Rion_Study_05_-_Cover.png
An interesting idea for the next update would be to see Ayumi with Terrace and he plays with her tits and that the mc is close but doesn't look at all but in part, while he talks to Ayumi. It would be my opinion, since I want to see some action but without rushing things too quickly.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes