VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Poa963

Jan 24, 2023
I would like to apologize for possible errors in English as I am using the translator to send this message.
I never thought I would be so anxious waiting for Nts game updates to the point of seeing fan comments on this site.
I haven't tried many Nts games since they always end up becoming Ntr, I discovered the game on a website that made an APK and translated the game into my language (Portuguese Brazil) I ended up becoming interested in the art and ended up really liking the game, I like the development The game is slow and I like it, but seeing that no one humiliates the MC for his fetishes is all about teasing.
I confess that I'm excited and at the same time scared of how the game will go after we see Ayumi x Terrace after and always at that moment when the Nts game ends up becoming an Ntr game.
It's great to finally see an nts game where the creator intends to continue with Nts and not turn the game into an Ntr.

centaurys

Mar 12, 2024
what the fuck does it take to get banned on this site? alllyyyssss contributes nothing to the conversation and constantly derails threads, his posts have been deleted multiple times. like, just fucking ban him already lmao what are mods doing
Guys, have some respect and decency. Someone who is willingly listening to David Guetta's new music is already sufficiently burdened by life, no need to pile on top of it.
Give it a rest.
x2 hahaha

:WeSmart::BootyTime:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Does that mean non-taunting hotwife also isn't a thing, it'd be 'vixen'? I think of hotwife as being broader it's male counterpart.
Vixen is always with the husband, so threesomes, swapping, or the husband watching. Hotwife is more akin to an open relationship, where she can have sex with others with the husbands consent, but the husband doesn't need to be there.

Just to clarify, the husband can still be there in a hotwifing relationship, it's just not required. Hotwifes are more commonly paired with a cuckold, but not always.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Vixen is always with the husband, so threesomes, swapping, or the husband watching. Hotwife is more akin to an open relationship, where she can have sex with others with the husbands consent, but the husband doesn't need to be there.

Just to clarify, the husband can still be there in a hotwifing relationship, it's just not required. Hotwifes are more commonly paired with a cuckold, but not always.
So a vixen could be a hotwife, but not all hotwives are vixens? If I have that right...

Sounds like a vixen gf/wife is exactly what I want. So far this game has seemed to track more along those lines, whereas my frustrating with some ntr/ntrs games definitely seems not like that.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So a vixen could be a hotwife, but not all hotwives are vixens? If I have that right...

Sounds like a vixen gf/wife is exactly what I want. So far this game has seemed to track more along those lines, whereas my frustrating with some ntr/ntrs games definitely seems not like that.
Yes technically they could be both, however, as soon as the wife has sex with someone without the husband present or actively involved in someway, I would say at that point it's more of a hotwifing relationship.

As long as the Husband is involved in some way, then it's stag/vixen. If she goes to a bar and fucks some dude and comes back and the husband had no idea she was fucking someone, but she has his consent to do so, then it's hotwifing. (This is just one example, it's possible the husband could know about it, but had no say in who it was with, or when exactly it was going down, and it would still be hotwifing.)

Vixens can technically be hotwifes too, but the vast majority of hotwifing relationships break the bounds of what a stag/vixen relationship embodies, which is both partners active participation.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I would like to apologize for possible errors in English as I am using the translator to send this message.
I never thought I would be so anxious waiting for Nts game updates to the point of seeing fan comments on this site.
I haven't tried many Nts games since they always end up becoming Ntr, I discovered the game on a website that made an APK and translated the game into my language (Portuguese Brazil) I ended up becoming interested in the art and ended up really liking the game, I like the development The game is slow and I like it, but seeing that no one humiliates the MC for his fetishes is all about teasing.
I confess that I'm excited and at the same time scared of how the game will go after we see Ayumi x Terrace after and always at that moment when the Nts game ends up becoming an Ntr game.
It's great to finally see an nts game where the creator intends to continue with Nts and not turn the game into an Ntr.
Yep - This is the reason I really like this game. No humiliation, no NTS turning into NTR (often under pressure of a very loud minority). It's really a fresh cool breeze in a vast desert that's mainly dominated by NTR. As long as that's the case I look forward to all new developments in this game.

Draconys69

Aug 21, 2022
is the update not compatible with 5.0 saves because i keep getting errors during the bar scene and the story just resets to the bar scene not continuing

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
View attachment 3595946
Considering that all the next update will be about the Terrace. I think in this dance scene he will either grope ayumi or kiss her.

Well if an update just for a kiss, I'm rooting for a good fuck, at least we have to discuss, a kiss is just a pink aprostophe, nothing more, except for other Devs, who consider a kiss a betrayal, and the girl betrayed by kiss, he takes revenge by screwing the Football team, hahahah

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I want to be a little serious, the game, as many say or Dev himself, is aimed at the journey of two young lovers in discovering these pleasures and their limits, Right, I made my considerations on the history and dynamics, I was attacked because the vision of the game was wrong, that what I understood about the game was different, well, it could be that I understood wrong, but now I ask myself and I ask you, MC is addressed first by Ayumi, then by Ari on the wanting to see Ayumi as a slut in a way that I find incorrect, it's a game, ok, but I don't accept you telling me that I misunderstood the game, now I'll explain, Mc is subjugated and diverted onto his fetish always when Ayumi masturbates or fucks him , now, it's easy to put pressure on a weak guy while having sex, especially with a girl like Ayumi, that's what makes me think that Ayumi and Ari humiliate MC, actually, I find that Terraza is more honest with MC, of the two girls, I tried to make alternative routes, but I noticed that dear Dev puts the road on NTR, while other routes are Game over, you make the famous difference of NTR or NTS, nothing could be further from the truth, by logic, MC in both cases, he will see his girlfriend fucking with others, so he remains cuckold, all those romantic scenes that the Dev made very exciting, are well done, but here's deception, Ayumi exploits them to dominate MC, to make him accept everything that in reality Ayumi wants, here's deception, She always repeats that she was lucky to find someone like MC, another deception, she says it because MC is weak, she knows that she will have a weak and cuckold husband at her disposal while she fucks others with MC always smiling, what a failure, the game has its own slow charm, yes, but the slowness serves to give Ayumi time to put a nice collar on the dog MC, and I find that the Dev uses those corny phrases in a disgusting way too many times, it's a lose time, always repeating the same phrases during intercourse, the new features of the revisited game reveal a much more slutty and vulgar Ayumi, so much so that at a certain point she always asks to be called a dirty slut, Dear dev, you have a well-made product for many things, but for the story I found the situations too deceptive, to finish, here is an example of Ayumi's true deception, first she plays the obscene game to excite MC, even with her speeches, but she doesn't ask MC first, she asks him if he exaggerated or did too much, only after having carried out the action, too convenient like this, mum I ate the jam, by chance did it bother you, mum says, you've eaten now, never mind, and here are MC and Ayumi after the bad things that Ayumi does. Dev, just make it a nice NTR with Ayumi getting fucked by 1000 men, that will always be better than all these deceptions, Thanks

Onezuccyboi

Sep 5, 2020
I want to be a little serious, the game, as many say or Dev himself, is aimed at the journey of two young lovers in discovering these pleasures and their limits, Right, I made my considerations on the history and dynamics, I was attacked because the vision of the game was wrong, that what I understood about the game was different, well, it could be that I understood wrong, but now I ask myself and I ask you, MC is addressed first by Ayumi, then by Ari on the wanting to see Ayumi as a slut in a way that I find incorrect, it's a game, ok, but I don't accept you telling me that I misunderstood the game, now I'll explain, Mc is subjugated and diverted onto his fetish always when Ayumi masturbates or fucks him , now, it's easy to put pressure on a weak guy while having sex, especially with a girl like Ayumi, that's what makes me think that Ayumi and Ari humiliate MC, actually, I find that Terraza is more honest with MC, of the two girls, I tried to make alternative routes, but I noticed that dear Dev puts the road on NTR, while other routes are Game over, you make the famous difference of NTR or NTS, nothing could be further from the truth, by logic, MC in both cases, he will see his girlfriend fucking with others, so he remains cuckold, all those romantic scenes that the Dev made very exciting, are well done, but here's deception, Ayumi exploits them to dominate MC, to make him accept everything that in reality Ayumi wants, here's deception, She always repeats that she was lucky to find someone like MC, another deception, she says it because MC is weak, she knows that she will have a weak and cuckold husband at her disposal while she fucks others with MC always smiling, what a failure, the game has its own slow charm, yes, but the slowness serves to give Ayumi time to put a nice collar on the dog MC, and I find that the Dev uses those corny phrases in a disgusting way too many times, it's a lose time, always repeating the same phrases during intercourse, the new features of the revisited game reveal a much more slutty and vulgar Ayumi, so much so that at a certain point she always asks to be called a dirty slut, Dear dev, you have a well-made product for many things, but for the story I found the situations too deceptive, to finish, here is an example of Ayumi's true deception, first she plays the obscene game to excite MC, even with her speeches, but she doesn't ask MC first, she asks him if he exaggerated or did too much, only after having carried out the action, too convenient like this, mum I ate the jam, by chance did it bother you, mum says, you've eaten now, never mind, and here are MC and Ayumi after the bad things that Ayumi does. Dev, just make it a nice NTR with Ayumi getting fucked by 1000 men, that will always be better than all these deceptions, Thanks
Dude, I tried reading this wall of text and I just can't because of how big it is. At least divide it into paragraphs so it's more palatable to the readers here. I even inputted your post into a word counter and it only registered your blob of text as a single sentence because you used the period only ONCE

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
View attachment 3595946
Considering that all the next update will be about the Terrace. I think in this dance scene he will either grope ayumi or kiss her.
While you're probably right, I can't help but think about how all the talk about giving a blowjob in the middle of the floor got her all worked up. It would be pretty hot, but probably a bit too sudden for this early in the game.

Dec 16, 2021
While you're probably right, I can't help but think about how all the talk about giving a blowjob in the middle of the floor got her all worked up. It would be pretty hot, but probably a bit too sudden for this early in the game.
Then maybe a teasing fakeout? I could see that being done without it being too jarring pacing-wise.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Then maybe a teasing fakeout? I could see that being done without it being too jarring pacing-wise.
If I had to guess, I could see her kissing him in the next update as well as some groping. For the tease queen path, Ayumi could get hands on Terracce and for the submissive pet path, then he could be the one doing the groping. I could even see it being taken as far as making the person cum. Would actually be a pretty reasonable step up from how things have progressed so far.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I apologize for my post being too long, and also not well written, I'll try to improve, I don't speak English, Google translator helps me, sorry again.

Reactions: Onezuccyboi

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
First part of my opinion, divided into two.

I want to be a little serious, the game, as many say or Dev himself, is aimed at the journey of two young lovers to discover these pleasures and their limits, Right, I made my considerations on the story and dynamics, I was stuck because my vision of the game was wrong, that what I understood about the game was different, well, it may be that I understood wrong, but now I ask myself and I ask you, MC turns first to Ayumi, then to Ari on the wanting to see Ayumi as a slut in a way that I find incorrect, it's a game, ok, but I don't accept you telling me that I misunderstood the game, now I'll explain, Mc is subjugated and diverted to his is always fetish when Ayumi masturbates or fucks him, now, it's easy to put pressure on a weak guy while having sex, especially with a girl like Ayumi, this is what makes me think that Ayumi and Ari humiliate MC, actually, I find that Terraza is more honest with MC, of the two girls, I tried to take alternative routes, but I noticed that dear Dev puts the road on NTR, while the other routes are Game over, make the famous difference between NTR or NTS, nothing could be further from the truth , by logic, MC in both cases will see his girlfriend fucking with others, so he remains cuckolded, all those romantic scenes that the Dev made very exciting, are well done, but here's a deception, Ayumi exploits them to dominate MC, to make him accept everything that Ayumi actually wants, that's the trick,

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Second part of my opinion, or what the game unfortunately deceives

he says it because MC is weak, he knows that he will have a weak and cuckold husband at his disposal while he fucks with others with MC always smiling, what a failure, the game has its slow charm, yes, but the slowness serves to give time to Ayumi to put a nice collar on the dog MC, and I find that the Dev uses those banal phrases in a disgusting way too many times, it's a waste of time, always repeating the same phrases during intercourse, the new features of the revisited game reveal a very Ayumi more slutty and vulgar, so much so that at a certain point she always asks to be called a dirty slut, dear developer, you have a well-made product for many things, but for the story I found the situations too misleading, finally, here is an example of the Ayumi's true deception, first she plays the obscene game to excite MC, even with her speeches, but she doesn't ask MC first, she asks him if he exaggerated or did too much, only after having done the action, too convenient like that, mom I ate the jam, did it bother you, mom says, now you've eaten, it doesn't matter, and here are MC and Ayumi after the bad things Ayumi does. Dev, make a nice NTR with Ayumi getting fucked by 1000 men, it will always be better than all these deceptions, thanks

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes