VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There's 2 routes, hopefully both the NTR guys and the strictly NTS crowd can be happy?

Personally I would love for Terrace to get more physical with Yumi. I think MC would love seeing him grope all over her, and even cum all over her like in his fantasy. BUT I don't think Terrace has to actually penetrate Yumi in order to play that role. Ari has already groped Yumi multiple times, spanked and fingered Yumi to climax in front of MC and he loved it. There's SO much more room to play with as far as Yumi's exhibitionist kink goes, and none of them require another guy's penis inside of her. So I'm hoping for one of those routes to be without another guy fucking her, mainly focused on finding new ways to get herself off while teasing MC to the max. Another route where Ari corrupts her further, convincing her to be more daring and eventually into pushing her towards putting Terrace's cock inside her while MC watches.
I would love to hold Ayumi's hand while Terrace blows a big load inside her. I would make sure it's a special night for my sweetheart.
I do like the thought of watching but I would rather be a participant so I can give Ayumi emotional support.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mythrs and Griev

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I would love to hold Ayumi's hand while Terrace blows a big load inside her. I would make sure it's a special night for my sweetheart.
I do like the thought of watching but I would rather be a participant so I can give Ayumi emotional support.
And then she's completely fired up and jumps on you to go all out, and blast the stars from the sky with you together, while Terrace watches it all.

Sounds nice... And perfectly fits the NTS scheme this VN is going for...

Reactions: Joshy92

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Lol never change Joshy!

But it's surprising to hear that you mention Terrace and not a BBC from the Toga event lol. Seems like that would be more up your alley! That way, you could be a good dad for their mixed baby, Jayden92! :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Lol never change Joshy!

But it's surprising to hear that you mention Terrace and not a BBC from the Toga event lol. Seems like that would be more up your alley! That way, you could be a good dad for their mixed baby, Jayden92! :LOL:
I actually haven't played that update yet lol. But if there is a bbc than I will order him to cum inside my girlfriend.
I want to be a daddy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Griev

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I actually haven't played that update yet lol. But if there is a bbc than I will order him to cum inside my girlfriend.
I want to be a daddy!!!
Well - As long as it stay's a NTS VN then Terrence never will be the father of your child. That's more for NTR territory, and that's not the goal of this VN. It's teasing, but at the end only the MC and Ayumi have a unbreakable relationship. Of course impregnation by someone else does not fit in that picture. NTS is all about teasing and pushing against the "walls" until they bulge, but never tear them down.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
as for Terrace I just don't enjoy the "the BULL" scenario. what I mean is that typical cuckold scene with a mc watching (or even not watching, as we dont know where and how it will happen) his GF getting hot with a "superior" dude.
but its neverending, every page theres always about this Terrace and more I read his name less I want to see him. even if nothing really happened in the VN, its quite harmless so far and he seems like a really good guy. but I just get annoyed by this worshiping. like thats whats important and not Mc &Ayumi. I mean they have not done that much just being there a few days and theres so much more they can do together to spice things up as a couple discoverying their fetishes. sure, its a VN, theres limitations, theres goals and people want action. but its just depressing.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
as for Terrace I just don't enjoy the "the BULL" scenario. what I mean is that typical cuckold scene with a mc watching (or even not watching, as we dont know where and how it will happen) his GF getting hot with a "superior" dude.
but its neverending, every page theres always about this Terrace and more I read his name less I want to see him. even if nothing really happened in the VN, its quite harmless so far and he seems like a really good guy. but I just get annoyed by this worshiping. like thats whats important and not Mc &Ayumi. I mean they have not done that much just being there a few days and theres so much more they can do together to spice things up as a couple discoverying their fetishes. sure, its a VN, theres limitations, theres goals and people want action. but its just depressing.
My humble wager is that's because actual ntr fans outnumber ntrs fans in this thread.

Whereas the ntrs fans want to see spicy sharing setups alongside the relationship, the ntr fans are constantly pushing for ntr-style storylines, like the gf becomes enamoured with big cock and that starts leading her away from her bf. You know, the usual ntr tropes.
I have the gut feeling that quite a few updates will be released before Terrace is allowed to pound Ayumis holes.
I guess we will get the hardcore part of the game rather late.
Agreed, though I imagine Tori is also cognizant of the fact that soon an update will need to include something explicitly sexual short of sex like bjs or hjs as otherwise the audience will start getting testy.

Reactions: mase88 and baka

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
My humble wager is that's because actual ntr fans outnumber ntrs fans in this thread.

Whereas the ntrs fans want to see spicy sharing setups alongside the relationship, the ntr fans are constantly pushing for ntr-style storylines, like the gf becomes enamoured with big cock and that starts leading her away from her bf. You know, the usual ntr tropes.

Agreed, though I imagine Tori is also cognizant of the fact that soon an update will need to include something explicitly sexual short of sex like bjs or hjs as otherwise the audience will start getting testy.
I do not think there are more NTR fans, but those fans are really fanatic and keep posting suggestions over and over again, to push the VN into a NTR direction. Personally I think they are very disrespectful to the author who already said several times that this VN wil not go into NTR territory. But - Those fanatics just cannot bare to see an NTS game without pushing and pushing and pushing until they have ruined everything and can claim "victory". Even if that victory is hollow, because they pushed the author into a direction he does not want, and turn this very rare NTS game in another generic boring NTR game. You should think there are already enough of those NTR games (every page here has several of them) to keep them satisfied, but they obviously cannot bare to see a VN without NTR and try to do anything they can to ruin it for the author and NTS liking readers.

It's sad - But it happens often on this site...

But I keep supporting the author to have the freedom to make what he wants. I really would not want to see this author be pushed into a direction that he does not like and hate to make, because that can lead to completely abandoning this VN.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I do not think there are more NTR fans, but those fans are really fanatic and keep posting suggestions over and over again, to push the VN into a NTR direction. Personally I think they are very disrespectful to the author who already said several times that this VN wil not go into NTR territory. But - Those fanatics just cannot bare to see an NTS game without pushing and pushing and pushing until they have ruined everything and can claim "victory". Even if that victory is hollow, because they pushed the author into a direction he does not want, and turn this very rare NTS game in another generic boring NTR game. You should think there are already enough of those NTR games (every page here has several of them) to keep them satisfied, but they obviously cannot bare to see a VN without NTR and try to do anything they can to ruin it for the author and NTS liking readers.

It's sad - But it happens often on this site...

But I keep supporting the author to have the freedom to make what he wants. I really would not want to see this author be pushed into a direction that he does not like and hate to make, because that can lead to completely abandoning this VN.
Agreed, it's a hard life being an ntrs fan, a constant assault from both sides, vanilla/harem fans want to turn every sharing game in a generic haremfest, and ntr fans want to turn every sharing game into a "she cheats on him and ultimately humiliates him".

Definitely the most besieged fandom on the site :LOL:

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Agreed, it's a hard life being an ntrs fan, a constant assault from both sides, vanilla/harem fans want to turn every sharing game in a generic haremfest, and ntr fans want to turn every sharing game into a "she cheats on him and ultimately humiliates him".

Just the NTR/NTS crowd in general. Slim pickings for us

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Then there are sharing fans who moan that sharing has to be a certain way. I can think of atleast two games affect by this and one of them is abandoned.
So let's not act like ntrs fans don't do the same.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Then there are sharing fans who moan that sharing has to be a certain way. I can think of atleast two games affect by this and one of them is abandoned.
So let's not act like ntrs fans don't do the same.
Well if you're gonna include AMW in this convo, that's a conversation for another thread :LOL: we would agree to disagree on that one though, id say sharing complaints were well motivated.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
of what I can notice (including myself) is that when its obvious that the game is NTR we stop.
it can be a new game or a game with not "obvious" fetishes, with "optional, maybe". and we ask until its revealed.
but if its obvious netorare, theres no a sane person that will keep arguing.

I mean, its ok to jump in and have an opinion, like "wlafiga" shout what he feels and thats it. but its not what he's doing. he keeps arguing, thats when its starting to get annoying.

I see here and there people advocating NTS. but the amount of NTR-crowd is overwhelming. and the amount of anti-NTR is even bigger. and the amount of "incest/harem/milf" is humongous. the NTS population is very small.

the few NTS games surely gets overwhelmed by the NTR-crowd, and its not strange, it is how it is, but that doesn't mean we are happy about it. the same with the anti-NTR crowd in any game with "optional NTR" they are so fucking annoying.

I want people to share opinions, its their right, but theres a line that each person should have. when u start to just assault a fetish when u get a chance or u don't respect a DEV and his goals. surely feedback and suggestions, but not keep arguing and arguing just to try to change his mind. thats when the other crowd start to argue as they do not like it. and thats whats happening in many threads. sides that argue to have their way.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I think Netorase is primarily about the relationship of a guy and a girl or a husband and wife. A guy and a girl have to go through all the moments together, share them, tease each other. It can be in different forms the guy likes to watch and not participate, or the guy likes to participate in sex somehow, etc. When ayumi rides another guy's dick and we participate in it one way or another, it will remain a Netorase. It is important to have a good relationship without bullying or insults, a guy and a girl should be emotionally together. And this is in the game and I think the author will continue further.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. this VN is doing it right. nothing to complain about really.
the discussions we have its mostly between members.

the thing is about any scenes with Mc & Ayumi + another dude/dudes/girls it can cause angst to the user. how?
(it all depends on the user of course, we have all different approach to the emotional part.)

for me its when the Mc is pushed aside. and it can be anything. an example is netorase phone when u get a choice
to say "not sure" or "don't know" and the response is "too bad for u, but its too late"
and thats for me its not NTS but NTR. the GF decide that the emotions that the MC has is not more important than her being a slut. in a NTS discussion it should be: "it seems we need to discuss this more, until we are 100% sure we pause it"
thats how a loving partner react.

so, if Ayumi is taking 3 BBC in all her holes or just hug a dude, the latter can be more emotionally bad than her fucking like a slut, it all depends on the couple and their affection to each other.

so, in my mind I always see that, the affection between the two and what seems logical to do next without breaking that bond.
trust is not something u can fuck without consequences.

as a user I only want to focus on the eroticism, her depravity, her sexuality, her willingness to try new things, her openness to discuss fantasies. if theres something "odd" going on, I will start to feel angst, and if that continues without explanation that makes sense, that for me its NTR.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I think Netorase is primarily about the relationship of a guy and a girl or a husband and wife. A guy and a girl have to go through all the moments together, share them, tease each other. It can be in different forms the guy likes to watch and not participate, or the guy likes to participate in sex somehow, etc. When ayumi rides another guy's dick and we participate in it one way or another, it will remain a Netorase. It is important to have a good relationship without bullying or insults, a guy and a girl should be emotionally together. And this is in the game and I think the author will continue further.
Personally I hope they never let Ayumi get penetrated by another man. IF/WHEN it happens I hope its well down the line and she teases him multiple time with the fake stories of being fucked before they actually do it. The scene where she sends him a picture from the beach, and tells him that Terrace took the photo, touched and kissed her was super hot! I LOVE that kinda teasing and I NEED more of it in my life as a reader lol. This is the ONLY game that gives that kinda teasing without throwing it all away to get to the sex right away. I also love how she tip toed around ever answering his question "did you actually expose yourself to Terrace?" Iirc she never actually gave him a straight answer.

yeah. this VN is doing it right. nothing to complain about really.
the discussions we have its mostly between members.

the thing is about any scenes with Mc & Ayumi + another dude/dudes/girls it can cause angst to the user. how?
(it all depends on the user of course, we have all different approach to the emotional part.)

for me its when the Mc is pushed aside. and it can be anything. an example is netorase phone when u get a choice
to say "not sure" or "don't know" and the response is "too bad for u, but its too late"
and thats for me its not NTS but NTR. the GF decide that the emotions that the MC has is not more important than her being a slut. in a NTS discussion it should be: "it seems we need to discuss this more, until we are 100% sure we pause it"
thats how a loving partner react.

so, if Ayumi is taking 3 BBC in all her holes or just hug a dude, the latter can be more emotionally bad than her fucking like a slut, it all depends on the couple and their affection to each other.

so, in my mind I always see that, the affection between the two and what seems logical to do next without breaking that bond.
trust is not something u can fuck without consequences.

as a user I only want to focus on the eroticism, her depravity, her sexuality, her willingness to try new things, her openness to discuss fantasies. if theres something "odd" going on, I will start to feel angst, and if that continues without explanation that makes sense, that for me its NTR.
The teasing is the main draw for me. I hope she never does anything to undermine MC. I'm loving their relationship right now. It's written as if they have so much love for one another, so if she ever does something like what happened in NTS Phone, it would kill their dynamic for me. She can tease him, she can toy around with him to draw out more of his anxiety to maximize his jealousy/lust but she can't outright lie to MC, humiliate him, or do anything behind his back. It would be a sad day if Ayumi ever actually emotionally hurt MC.

Reactions: baka
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes