VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 46 Votes

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
AVN kiss of death. once the creator starts talking about going back and redoing old art, its over
There's been a decent amount of remakes/redone games that were greatly improved after getting new equipment and new tech.
"Heart Problems" was remade into one of the best games on the site. Dev improved renders and added some of the BEST animations.

New tech can be a game changer.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
oh it's a game changer - changing from a game that used to release every 1-2 months into a game that releases every 6-9 months
oh it's a game changer - changing from a game that used to release every 1-2 months into a game that releases every 6-9 months- with the highest quality animations on this site*

Quality over quantity.
... or some shit like that.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
oh it's a game changer - changing from a game that used to release every 1-2 months into a game that releases every 6-9 months- with the highest quality animations on this site*

Quality over quantity.
... or some shit like that.
In my opinion, we need a balance. I pray that there will be no rework of the old content until the game is over.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
In my opinion, we need a balance. I pray that there will be no rework of the old content until the game is over.
Oh. I love the models as they are but if he's found a way to speed up his updates by lowering some of his work load I'm happy for him. I think the whole remake talk is coming outta nowhere though. He posted a pic for his play supporters that was a lil off but he explained that he was still tweaking and fixing it. So it's not a new look for her. He also showed off new tech for animations. THAT might cause him to revisit some old scenes but wouldn't require a remake. Imo.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
There's been a decent amount of remakes/redone games that were greatly improved after getting new equipment and new tech.
"Heart Problems" was remade into one of the best games on the site. Dev improved renders and added some of the BEST animations.

New tech can be a game changer.
I agree, but I hope it won't take more than 4 months because I'm waiting for it too much

• Red Heart
Reactions: Torimiata

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
I agree, but I hope it won't take more than 4 months because I'm waiting for it too much
Same for awhile there I'd go some weeks without checking the Latest Update tab but this game has got me hooked back in to daily check ins. Props to the dev. Hopefully this can eventually turn into consistent monthly releases.

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
AVN kiss of death. once the creator starts talking about going back and redoing old art, its over
I get the sentiment but that was not the point of the new tech.

These developments are important whether I re-do certain scenes or not. As mentioned by other posters, there is a narrative goal for next update, there’s even a rough timeline so what happens to older scenes I haven’t made a final decision, could be some sections get an upgrade, or maybe I’ll explore doing an upscale, or maybe nothing if it’s too much work and I just use it for new scenes at the same resolution and make use of the better scene understanding.

I mentioned it in the past but some scenes in the past couple of updates were heavy hand-drawn because AI couldn't figure out the pose and what I was trying to do on the base sketch. That’s quite frustrating.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I just don't enjoy the "the BULL" scenario. what I mean is that typical cuckold scene with a mc watching (or even not watching, as we dont know where and how it will happen) his GF getting hot with a "superior" dude.
I agree, sometimes it get's annoying.
The bull should not be the epicenter, he is just a tool for the couple and he is exchangeable.
And why needs the bull always be superior?
There a cuckolds who are superior and better built as the bull also.
he seems like a really good guy
It looks like he is a good guy so far.
ke thats whats important and not Mc &Ayumi.
I totally agree, it's about the couple and the bull should be a bottom note, because he is replaceable, the couple is not.
In my opinion the couple is doing a mistake already, they should pick a stranger instead of a good friend.
so much more they can do together to spice things up as a couple discoverying their fetishes
So much stuff is possible, I hope that the developer will come up with some exciting stories and great teasing also.

Last edited:

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I agree, sometimes it get's annoying.
The bull should not be the epicenter, he is just a tool for the couple and he is exchangeable.
And why needs the bull always be superior?
There a cuckolds who are superior and better built as the bull also.
It looks like he is a good guy so far.
I totally agree, it's about the couple and the bull should be a bottom note, because he is replaceable, the couple is not.
In my opinion the couple is doing a mistake already, they should pick a stranger instead of a good friend.

So much stuff is possible, I hope that the developer will come up with some exciting stories and great teasing also.
We should not doubt the developer. This guy from our clan, he knows what he's doing.

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022

correct.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
an example is netorase phone when u get a choice
to say "not sure" or "don't know" and the response is "too bad for u, but its too late"
and thats for me its not NTS but NTR. the GF decide that the emotions that the MC has is not more important than her being a slut.
I guess I have to agree, if the GF is doing it, but the MC is still unsure about it, it'S just is selfish behaviour from her and ruining the relationship she has.
But if the couple was many times on the fence of crossing the final line and the MC get's cold feet all the time, but he still begs his GF to do it the next time, I think it's fair if the GF chooses to do it without his final word the next time.
NTS discussion it should be: "it seems we need to discuss this more, until we are 100% sure we pause it"
I agree also, the couple should be 100% sure before they jump into the water and they should do it together as a couple.
Otherwise problems will arise that will hurt the relationship on the long run.

Reactions: Griev and baka

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
We should not doubt the developer. This guy from our clan, he knows what he's doing.
I never doubted the developer, so far he is doing an amazong job in my opinion.
I really like this loving couple and the teasing is great in this game.
I would not mind if Ayumi would never have sex with Terrace or another guy, it's one of few games who does not need it.
It stands on it's own and does not need over the top slutification or NTR hardcore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev and baka

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I would not mind if Ayumi would never have sex with Terrace or another guy, it's one of few games who does not need it.
It stands on it's own and does not need over the top slutification or NTR hardcore.
In my opinion, in order for the game to become legendary, Ayumi must do everything. The author wants to make a better game and without ayumi fucking other guys it is very difficult or impossible.

leyy.291

May 18, 2023
In my opinion, in order for the game to become legendary, Ayumi must do everything. The author wants to make a better game and without ayumi fucking other guys it is very difficult or impossible.
Agreed, netorase with ayumi only teasing mc without sex with other guys is just weird. There's some ntr/ntrs game out there that's been out for years and the furthest fmc development is only doing blowjob with the other guy and its frustrating lmao.

Reactions: kristo0086

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
absolutely agree one hundred percent that I'd continue to sub without Ayumi ever being penetrated by another guy.
Dev has shown that his skill at showing off teasing scenes is far above every other dev in the NTS genre. He doesn't NEED to rely on typical tropes to get by. The "Large cocked bull fucks Gf while the small cocked Cuck bf watches and nuts on himself" thing has been done 87262843674 times. It's just unnecessary. He's in a league of his own and sticking with that would continue to set the title apart from the rest of the rabble that simply recycle the same tropes over and over with a different couple.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 46 Votes