VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Released 0.3.1 for all game access tiers on Patreon. Patch includes a few minor fixes but also animations for key scenes!

No ETA for public release yet, some creators release it on the day next version comes out, I haven't decided yet the best approach here but that's an option I'm considering.

Just finished 0.30 and I've got to say, its good, but not $15 good. Wait for dev to release a free edition.
Thanks for playing the newest version! I get that the $15 price point might seem steep for some.

With that said, joining at that level is all about supporting development most of all and I appreciate anyone that can do that, but if anyone prefers to wait, that's totally cool - the free version will be there for you at some point and I'm just happy people enjoy the game!

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Released 0.3.1 for all game access tiers on Patreon. Patch includes a few minor fixes but also animations for key scenes!

No ETA for public release yet, some creators release it on the day next version comes out, I haven't decided yet the best approach here but that's an option I'm considering.

Thanks for playing the newest version! I get that the $15 price point might seem steep for some.

With that said, joining at that level is all about supporting development most of all and I appreciate anyone that can do that, but if anyone prefers to wait, that's totally cool - the free version will be there for you at some point and I'm just happy people enjoy the game!
Hello, the subscription says Early access to the latest narrative at least 4 days before the public release.

But under the last post it says Hello to everyone, In this next issue the post is available for all levels of access to the game...

So could you answer clearly and clearly and write when the public release

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Hey there!

I understand the confusion. The 'at least 4 days early' is a baseline, but the actual public access period can vary – it might be 4 days, 15 days, or even 30 days. This is because the release schedule for patrons is different from the public release.

The early access allows me to provide value to the patrons who support the ongoing development. It also gives me the chance to gather valuable feedback and make improvements before the wider release.

For instance, I'm still doing some fine-tuning for a 0.3.2 on the side while working on the script for the next major version.

Maybe something I can clarify better.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Hey there!

I understand the confusion. The 'at least 4 days early' is a baseline, but the actual public access period can vary – it might be 4 days, 15 days, or even 30 days. This is because the release schedule for patrons is different from the public release.

The early access allows me to provide value to the patrons who support the ongoing development. It also gives me the chance to gather valuable feedback and make improvements before the wider release.

For instance, I'm still doing some fine-tuning for a 0.3.2 on the side while working on the script for the next major version.

Maybe something I can clarify better.
ok. I hope I don't have to wait until the next release to play this release.

Reactions: Syndevic

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
I just subbed to the $5 tier and have played the 0.3.1 update and I think it's just as good as 0.2.7 if not better. Lots of teasing, lots of skin shown. If this keeps up Tori I don't think I'll ever unsubscribe. I live for the games with "foreplay" like this, so to speak. The build up and anticipation are everything. You are doing an amazing job. I can't wait for the next update.

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Gotta say the AI Art tag made me overlook this one for a while but, damn this one's good so far. Really nice build up! There's a few typo's here and there but nothing heinous (I don't even remember what they were they were so minor. I think there was an I's instead of It's at some point). It's a nice change of pace for sure having the MC actually able to satisfy his LI sexually but still showing off that he's just shy of being like the perfect lover for her. Really good set up for him being able to actually give her what she wants, but there's still that little bit of room there that someone else can come in and fulfill for her, giving her what she REALLY wants.

The art is pretty good for being AI influenced. There's something about the friends art that just looks a little off. Like his heads too small or something. And the (seemingly) aesthetically important moles on the LIs breasts are gone when she's in her swim suit (at least at the beginning of that scene they were) and the "close up" shots of the MC and LI kissing are a LITTLE off, but it's nothing bad enough to ruin the scene. Mostly the build up/back and forth gradual kink sharing between the couple is great.

Ready for the both of them to pull the trigger and really get their desires fleshed out!

Apparently I'm playing a pretty older version. Oh well I'm sure all this minor stuff that is ACTUALLY an issue is fixed HEH.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes