VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
I like the thought of Ayumi being more dominant it sounds hot.
Honestly when dominant woman then it's better as nts tease only. At least the way I really see it it she's really in charge then she should only wanna fuck her true love. On the other hand just being more provocative and a cock tease to build him a charge is sexy.

I could be a minority as a lot of people into the genre seem to actually wanna be treated as worms idk.

Can agree that the pool handjob where she's just being a tease is pretty good. She's been wholesome in the story hope she stays that way.

May 25, 2022
Honestly when dominant woman then it's better as nts tease only. At least the way I really see it it she's really in charge then she should only wanna fuck her true love. On the other hand just being more provocative and a cock tease to build him a charge is sexy.

I could be a minority as a lot of people into the genre seem to actually wanna be treated as worms idk.

Can agree that the pool handjob where she's just being a tease is pretty good. She's been wholesome in the story hope she stays that way.
Honestly, I get you

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Have there been any hints or anything about what's going to be in the next update? I'm kind of expect that there won't be much more happening at the party. I got the feeling that the night was kind of coming to an end soon.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
A spin off where we play as a dude who romances Ari would be cool imo. We could start by getting to know her better and eventually we watch her have sex with a dozen guys in one night. You know just wholesome cuckolding stuff.

Oh, and we get to hold her hand the whole time of course.

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
dev only updates on his progress every 2 weeks, but a new dev diary is due this weekend. the dev diaries this cycle have not had any specifics, so we don't know much about how far along it is... only that the targeted release is sometime this month. my bet is last week of july at the earliest, with a good chance it slips into august

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
dev only updates on his progress every 2 weeks, but a new dev diary is due this weekend. the dev diaries this cycle have not had any specifics, so we don't know much about how far along it is... only that the targeted release is sometime this month. my bet is last week of july at the earliest, with a good chance it slips into august
The fact that they aren't specific leads me to believe he's trying not to spoil something juicy!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes