VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 46 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
dev has seriously implied a blowjob is next. i sort of agree with you that it feels like a sudden escalation, but that's really the fault of the 0.5.0 update spending too much time on yuri and not enough time developing the terrace progression. 0.4 to 0.5 also went from "no public exhibitionism" to "ayumi naked in a room with a million men" so i really think that update caused a lot of problems in the story.

that said, i don't think it's a big deal. if the situation is hot enough the dev can recover the buildup and have it pay off in a satisfying way.
IMO depends on how it occurs. If it takes the typical lazy route of happening out of sight, that would feel like a sudden escalation.

If it's in a setting where everyone's comfortable exploring, that'd feel less sudden.

Reactions: Wirwawlp

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
-dev has seriously implied a blowjob is next. i sort of agree with you that it feels like a sudden escalation, but that's really the fault of the 0.5.0 update spending too much time on yuri and not enough time developing the terrace progression.
-0.4 to 0.5 also went from "no public exhibitionism" to "ayumi naked in a room with a million men" so i really think that update caused a lot of problems in the story.

-that said, i don't think it's a big deal. if the situation is hot enough the dev can recover the buildup and have it pay off in a satisfying way.
- The Yuri stuff is necessary to the progression of Terrace in a way. On discord Dev said "...it's harder to convince actions with another guy than it is with another girl" So the 5.0 Yuri stuff was almost mandatory to the story. So I guess it feels weird saying it's at "fault" for anything. I wouldn't be against he blowing Terrace but if Dev IS trying to better pace things, he'd wait an update or two imo. Again either way, I'm up for either outcome.

- Well, not really. She was topless on the public beach twice. Once with MC, in a really hot teasing scene. Another time alone taking a pic for MC. MC even mentions how she could have been seen and got excited. She was also topless in the dressing room area. Even though they weren't seen its still a public place, and counts as those beautiful mammoth jugs were on full display again. So there was SOME public indecency before the Toga party.

- Why wouldn't you think sucking dick is a big deal though? She's had no real sexual interactions with Terrace outside of the booty slap. But you don't see an issue with jumping right in there with her choking on a log? I'm not trying to fight, with you btw, just curious how you mentioned that having no public exhibitionism to being nude in front of a million guys was a problem, but having no actual sexual interactions with Terrace, to sucking his dick would be cool? Is it just the horny talking?

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon
4.50 star(s) 46 Votes