VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
The last update was very large. This update he said is TWICE as large as that one. Plus with the new AI stuff he needed to go back and edit the work that was done previously. I expect this update will feel like a whole new game.

also, this game isn't just pictures. There's a lot of writing and thought that goes into the dialogue and stuff and then theres additional music/sounds and stuff that needs to be implemented. Now there are two different paths that require additional art work. There's a lot that goes into it. So the fact he's even on track to push it out this month is insane.
we will see how much of that ends up being true. if it's truly a double-sized update i'll be pretty happy. still bummed about no animations though. it really set the game apart and made the sex scenes more... what's the word... dick-crankable?

• Angry
Reactions: kristo0086

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Man I'm dead, they removed the ntr discussions :KEK:
It's silly how un-evenhanded it is, they'd be better off either letting everything go, or completely prohibiting any mention of ntr in a contentious context. Right now it's this awkward middleground which is why those arguments often come up.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
It's silly how un-evenhanded it is, they'd be better off either letting everything go, or completely prohibiting any mention of ntr in a contentious context. Right now it's this awkward middleground which is why those arguments often come up.
The mods on this site are probably drunk 24/7. The conversations in this thread are civil conversations when compared to the absolute shit show that "Heart Problems" has become. People spreading false rumors of the Dev's death, wishing death ON the Dev. Being angry he hasn't released the update so they report the game to Patreon for incest. Memes saying they want the Dev to be Aped with an R in jail. All because he hasn't updated the game that they wish to fap to. It's a fucking ZOO in there. Yet they allow it, and have allowed it for months. Yet, discussions of NTR are more harmful to the integrity of the site's rules I guess. :geek::coffee:

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes