Ren'Py Blut Lied [Ch.1] [The Swingin' Springs Studios]

Swingin' Springs Studios

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2019
Your paragraph text.png

Overview:
"Blut Lied" is a gripping psychological thriller that delves into the themes of identity, survival, and sacrifice. You play as a male Diclonius, a being with powerful telekinetic abilities, who has recently escaped from a research facility controlled by the Diclonius Control Division (DCD). Now living with four unique girls—Aya, Mika, Nami, and Rina—you must navigate complex relationships, uncover hidden truths, and make decisions that will shape the fate of everyone involved.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-10
Release Date: 2024-08-09
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (2).png aya_close.png mika_close.png nami_close.png rina_close.png scientist_close1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Swingin' Springs Studios

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2019
Will there be sexual content? If not it probably wont fit this site. Would need to check. If there will be sexual content:
Please use this guide to post your game: How to post a new game Copy the Template from the spoiler to your post click the cog twice and fill it out. After you're done, report the post bottom left with "Game update", it may take a bit before we get to it. If you don't want thread ownership let me know.
I do want to but I currently don't have the budget for it I am planning on putting it into chapter 2 though and through the rest of the game as well

Death Panda

May 8, 2023
Finally got an Elfen Lied dating sim so I can genocide the human race with my qt3.14 diclonus waifu and it has some weird shoujo art style (and unless that hat is hiding something no qt3.14 diclonus waifu).