1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

captain_rex

Dec 15, 2017
So I got 7 office scenes out of 9 girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any idea how to get other 2 and toilet scene?

Also does "casting couch" ever work or is it just sure way to make them leave?

Edit: Got Belinda
Nancy goes after you once you pass a money and fame gate.

And to be honest I think Maya might be bugged since the only time I can get the BF to not show up is when I have her in the receptionist slot. But the receptionist spot is bugged for the girls (if you call them in to the office they don't go back, they go to the staff room) and super bugged for Maya (she just does nothing, not even go home at night, and if you call her into the office she just stays there until the next day).

I was thinking that you can get Maya's BF to talk to one of the other girls as a receptionist but nothing has happened so far. Also you can't use eye on him for some reason. Just want to get her so I can move on.

On another note is there just 9 girls the last anon in rankings did not show up yet. Wondering if there is a select gate that needs to pass?

g00dest

Mar 27, 2021
Game was updated today in Steam.

0924 Update content

New content:
1. Add a [sexual reception room], which can be built in the restaurant after any female employee has a corruption value of 20 (breaking through the defense line once)

Bug fixes:
1.Fix the bug where multiple buffs appear repeatedly
2.Fix bug where Lina rape photos cannot be displayed properly
3.Fix bug where CP relationship displays error after sex
4.App error

Adjustment:
The price of surveillance cameras has been adjusted to [8000]~[18000]

I hope Maya was bugged and with this update developers fix this bug.

Can someone update game in thread or give links to newer verrsion?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
On another note is there just 9 girls the last anon in rankings did not show up yet. Wondering if there is a select gate that needs to pass?
Game is super buggy, so it wouldn't be surprising if there were some conditions that didn't trigger properly.
At this point it wouldn't surprise me if AI didn't only do art, but also story and code.

Reactions: captain_rex

captain_rex

Dec 15, 2017
Can't do art, can't code, can't write. Come on pick a struggle.

Something tells me that the new "sexual reception room" is not new but a bug fix. Probably what the staff room actually is.

quanghunglun

Aug 24, 2024
Hi! First time posting here. I have try to cheat some code and successfully fill up the money and the flame, get all the girls, but i still cannot figure out how to get" sexual scenes" all of them. So I share the file for everyone who want to cheat and can help me find out ways to take all girls. Up to now, i ' ve done with Miko, Hopper, Jena, Lina, Gina. ( Till not catch all scenes like in toilet with Miko v.v )
Till dont know if i've missed any girls without making " casting couch". Hope someone could figure out and make a walkthrough asap, tkx. Screenshot 2024-09-24 220110.png Screenshot 2024-09-24 220035.png Screenshot 2024-09-24 220110.png Screenshot 2024-09-24 220035.png

Reactions: Hiromytan

g00dest

Mar 27, 2021
After long search in save file i discovered something. You can edit save file and have sex with Maya. But, her secret still undiscovered.

Let me explain, what i found, i am gonna pin picture with numbers and explain each:

1 and 2 - this is girls/staff skill level, on the girls side is PUA and VOI, i dont think there is level max. If you look little bit higher on picture there is Xuxiaomu character - it is your cook, i increased his cooking skill up to level 100 and he still cooking food slow, BUT all the dishes is PERFECT.
3 - this is charisma stat. (don't know about this)
4 - it is popularity score in ranking tab.
5 - If there you see &&yes&&&&, then you discover her secret, complete girl quest and you can have fun with her. If you didn't see YES, then it is gonna look like just &&&&&&.

So i changed values on Maya and set &&yes&&&& and now i can have fun with her, but her secret still unknown.

I wanna try reset days and months in this game in save file, because i think her quest is limited.

(sorry for bad english)

Last edited:

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
New content:
1. Added [Front Desk Play] storyline, which can be triggered by talking to employees who are resting. The triggering condition is to break through the girl's defense line at least once.
2. Add a talent [Brothel]
3. Some scenes have added beginner tips
Balance adjustment:
1. Increase video coin revenue. 1k views=1G, change to 1k views=100G
Modification:
1. Unactivated talents can be viewed with skill descriptions, making it easier for players to make choices.
If there are still customers in the store at the end of the workday, employees will wait for them to leave before leaving.
Fix:
1. Fixed the bug where the dishes on the table didn't disappear the next day
2. Bug where the playroom character Jin is displayed in front of the table
3. Fixed a bug where the game could not be played after the second successful rape while the door was locked
4. Fixed the bug where the conversation with the delivery person caused the game to not proceed
5. Some known minor bugs

wibulive1230

May 26, 2023
New content:
1. Added [Front Desk Play] storyline, which can be triggered by talking to employees who are resting. The triggering condition is to break through the girl's defense line at least once.
2. Add a talent [Brothel]
3. Some scenes have added beginner tips
Balance adjustment:
1. Increase video coin revenue. 1k views=1G, change to 1k views=100G
Modification:
1. Unactivated talents can be viewed with skill descriptions, making it easier for players to make choices.
If there are still customers in the store at the end of the workday, employees will wait for them to leave before leaving.
Fix:
1. Fixed the bug where the dishes on the table didn't disappear the next day
2. Bug where the playroom character Jin is displayed in front of the table
3. Fixed a bug where the game could not be played after the second successful rape while the door was locked
4. Fixed the bug where the conversation with the delivery person caused the game to not proceed
5. Some known minor bugs
and when will the update be available bro

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes