1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
According to a discussion in steam Maya and Lina are bugged. You would rape them both near their bf but it is bugged.

bm.png

Edit: Figured out about how recruiting Maya btw.. You need to use the skill and look the debd of her BF when she is applying for job first time (they are coming together). After that you use it in interview against her in "casting couch" option.

Last edited:

Ademond

Nov 20, 2017
According to a discussion in steam Maya and Lina are bugged. You would rape them both near their bf but it is bugged.

View attachment 4069176

Edit: Figured out about how recruiting Maya btw.. You need to use the skill and look the debd of her BF when she is applying for job first time (they are coming together). After that you use it in interview against her in "casting couch" option.
So need to start new game? :D

quanghunglun

Aug 24, 2024
Hi guys ! Up to now, i've found 8 of 9 girls secrets ( except Belinda since i've not caught any picture of her in toilet yet ). While i'm discovering around, i notice that beside each girls secrets have a hidden box, i guess. I wonder if these lead to another scenes of girls that' ve been captured in the game's decription or not. :> Or maybe just i was wrong
Screenshot 2024-09-25 224436.png Screenshot 2024-09-25 224536.png

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
that's been there since day one. also, for maya, you can use the skill even after accepting her as a maid. the scene will be roughly the same, but she will have a maid costume on instead.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
that's been there since day one. also, for maya, you can use the skill even after accepting her as a maid. the scene will be roughly the same, but she will have a maid costume on instead.
Skill did n't work on the bf my previous runs. Don't know if something triggered it but it was like there was no target to trigger at all

quanghunglun

Aug 24, 2024
Finnally find all secrets of 9 girls, ARGHHHH !
To be honest game is not really enjoyable at all, "scenes" are not really interesting, neither does the gameplay. I'm not meanning it bad, this kind of game is my first time playing, so it is quite interesting. But the way dev tries to organize and develope as many branches as possible makes it hard to deal with. I spend almost a day playing before entering the save file and cheating. Hopefully expect to focus on arts more like other visual novel games. Last, because i just find a game with R18 and this game is not just suitable for me maybe :(. Maybe i found the wrong one and dev not tend to focus on kind of game that i am finding.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes