bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I gave this a shot because surely the graphics aren't everything, there must be something to this game. Unfortunately even if you ignore the graphics it's still an extremely bare bones game... basically it's a carbon copy of bimbo house, but clunkier and with almost nothing to do in it. Games with simple graphics (or no graphics) usually have a wealth of content to make up for it but this is not the case here.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah this is another remake from that bimbo transformation gameshow game. That alone would have been ok since the other projects where either abandoned or boring but the art style kills it. I think it would be better if they've used paperdoll or 3d renders

Reactions: Cirro84

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
This simply is creepy. It's like a 5 year old decided to make those screens with paint on a win98 system, even dos games could be considered better "Art" than this. If the dev realy wants to get anywhere with the game and get a good player base, it realy needs better artwork. No download for me in this state.

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018

update. the graphics have become noticeably better. But the names of the versions are confused there. For Windows it can be for Mac or Linux. Just choose another file itself is signed.

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes