relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
relattic How many other paths are there apart from Himari's schoolgirl and Thai hooker (probably sexbot as well)? I'm currently on 0.4.2.b0 beta. If you don't wanna spoil others you can PM me as well.
these three paths are the only full-fledged ones for now. the third one is currently being finished and will enter the Alpha stage later today.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
there are only clothes that fit. all clothes are drawn for the specific character size. Not sure what you mean. Sorry.
I mean a one-piece swimsuit and black dresses (at the largest possible (for wearing clothes) bust size).
I just really liked this one-piece swimsuit (and want to wear it at max bust size)!

I like the clothes in the game and how these clothes are drawn!
I like it when the game has a lot of beautiful clothes and when there is an opportunity to change clothes!
It will be great if there are more new clothes!-(For example, shiny and tight clothing (one-piece swimsuit, dress, leather outfit)!)

Last edited:

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
I mean a one-piece swimsuit and black dresses (at the largest possible bust size).
I just really liked this one-piece swimsuit (and want to wear it at max bust size)!

I like the clothes in the game and how these clothes are drawn!
I like it when the game has a lot of beautiful clothes and when there is an opportunity to change clothes!
It will be great if there are more new clothes!-(For example, shiny and tight clothing (one-piece swimsuit, dress, leather outfit)!)
Do you mean the breast size that you only get through the lab puzzle? That one is not the normal max size and will not get any clothing. All clothes are wearable by all normal breast sizes though.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I don't know the whole story as to what is planned and what isn't but i think that perhaps if the player has laid specific effects on a character they should be a chance of getting out of receiving a TF item when failing a QTE, sort of like a saving role. For example if you've reduced their IQ you could convince them, perhaps seduce them if you've given them a heat+, maybe resulting in a scene?

OptimumThrust

Mar 10, 2020
I'm not sure how to progress past the point where Erica gives you buttplugs. I have one of them equipped but still fail the check and the game ends every time I run into Erica. Any tips?

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Are there plans to have an option to disable futa content? Not a big a deal but is kind of a turn off
No. This is a story game. Disabling content would mean writing a different story. I could maybe disable the image, but not the text. But if you‘re turned off by futa girls I don‘t think this game is for you, which is fine as well.

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
No. This is a story game. Disabling content would mean writing a different story. I could maybe disable the image, but not the text. But if you‘re turned off by futa girls I don‘t think this game is for you, which is fine as well.
All good! I still plan on supporting the game, I just really liked that particular character's design so I was just a little disappointed. I can definitely see it being restrictive with where you're able to take the story if you have to write around people being given the option. I'll just....pretend it's a strap-on or something :ROFLMAO:

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
So There's futa content?

Who and how do you encounter them?

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I think you need to play as male and grow some boobs and ass
Well I guess this is one way to do it but I think the other's are referring to the one girl with the whip who wants you to keep submitting to her.

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
I'm not sure how to progress past the point where Erica gives you buttplugs. I have one of them equipped but still fail the check and the game ends every time I run into Erica. Any tips?
I've had it work, so if you walk through the steps you've done I can see if I can reproduce the issue?

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes