Unity - BMO TV [v0.6.2.f4] [Rel]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Cursed89

It's a decent game overall, and I would give it a 2.5/5 if I could. Here's why:

So if you know how to play the game, it's kind of easy and you'd know what to do, but here's the problem: there's no guidance and it's SUPER difficult to start off knowing nothing. I feel like there should be more guidance or even a mod soon that shows you what path you might want to pursue in the future.(Like those mods where it will show in the corner of the option "slut path +5 Himari or whatever.")

My main issue is that it took me 2-4 days to figure out how to play it, from browsing forum discussions to the Discord chats. Overall, you can unlock your wardrobe with pliers, so it won't be a permanent restriction, but it took me 5 days to discover by accident. What I'm trying to say is that for a new player, it is insanely difficult, or at the very least, maybe give generic tips more frequently because there are 300 things to click on in certain rooms like the kitchen.What do I mean by "tips"? Maybe if the wardrobe was locked, a tip button if you clicked on it twice or so, telling you maybe it's in the art room or something.

I'm not sure how big the team is for the game, but more content would be nice because most of the clothing and other items are recycled, etc., which is fine but feels meh.Which brings me back to the point of having to restart the game, where it only gives you the basic boring clothes as an option and you have to unlock endings to actually maybe get 3-4 pieces of clothing when there's maybe 100 or so clothes to unlock. I'd assume that 5 days of playing gave me only 3-4 endings where I got clothes, but now I have no idea what to do next to go the other routes, which makes it a huge time waster for me.

Overall, with SO MANY endings, this game needs some sort of guidance or in-game route, even if it's only on easy mode, to at least correct you if you accidentally go down the same path.Regarding the artwork, it is really great but very limited. It would be nice if there were more variations down the line. I'd also recommend introducing, if you end up injecting them, that you can have sex with them down the line, and sometimes they will sneak into your room at night to surprise you, if you know what I mean. Aside from that, I'd give it a 2.5 but could only give it a 2.

Overall wouln't recommend this if you are starting new and want to try and see multiple endings fast it takes a long as time aswell as he Walkthrough is paywalled which is sad if it actually informs you on what steps to take to go down certain paths differently (Publisize the walkthrough and make the game easier as a whole with more ingame tips)

TLDR :
    - easier gameplay more tips if you have a thing u cant use give a tip where to find whatever to access or require (important)
    - needs better artoworks for characters (important)
    - more animations ingame and during game not only AFTER with characters (important)
    - ingame sex if you inject them they suprise you at night with good animations/multiple ones (important)
    - more clothing options down the line (less important)
    - more storyline and maybe make it to continue as you ended off but starting like that to mix things up idk
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Dargondo

This is for v0.4.6

Good game, pretty much the exact same concept as Who Wanna Be a Bimbo only better executed.

The only issues currently are that you can "dead-end" yourself very easily if you don't know what you're doing, although considering the game is less than halfway completed that's acceptable.
    Same thing with the visuals, they need work, but the standing portraits that occasionally appear after NPC transformation are nice.

The transformations are nice, but the majority of the focus seems to be on the player at the moment since the maximum number of TFs you can give any NPC is three, and you might as well skip the libido TF since it doesn't seem to really change anything at the moment aside from adding a blush.

If they really want to improve this game, they need to add the ability to reuse the same TF triggers and the same TFs as well as slapping in more NPC interaction (TFs, dialogue options, physical interactions, etc.) since the game currently grinds to a slow crawl by the end of week three with nothing to do but wait for the next end week TF...that you can never win at the moment btw.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Latex Doll

I really want to love this game because of the awesome transformation and outfit mechanics that progressively change your character over the course of play. I can't in good faith recommend this game to anyone in it's current state however as it's plagued by bugs and convoluted routes. Pass until a free walkthrough is released along with more bugfixes.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

epikmemes

The game has actually become WORSE with time. Walkthrough got paywalled, losing to traps now shows that absolutely horrendous traced art instead of the standard hypno from before. The gameplay loop is pretty much still the same , click on 5 things a day to gain votes that you can spend on things (i personally hate the clother system, but thats preference ) but the dev keeps adding branches that force you out of the other content without any warning, so you need to click 5 things a day for 30 min again.

Not recommended at all in this state
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Painmaster

Honesty the game having a lot of kinks I enjoy, also the art is getting better and better. The Hucow , Bimbo, and bdsm aspect of the game I love the most.
    But right now the game still need a lot of development both in the story branches both in storytelling., and my problem right now the geme already having some kinks/fetishes but not all of them finished and just more and more story branches gets implemented, before the other already in branches was finished and polished.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

cavjustica

Game is super boring and buggy.

Transforming people make they hate you and give you not much advantages.
    Getting transformed is cool but makes the game annoying.

And then one character locked me out of the wardrobe with no way to unlock it, I had a quest to get rid of that character before it transformed me... and then suddenly quest is gone, and wardrobe still locked.

Problem of wardrobe locked:

1. Can't change clothes
    2. Change buy clothes either, meaning no access to list of locked content to see hints.
    3. Can't edit makeup.

And then the most aggravating of all:

The clothes you are forced to wear, actually are too conservative, so your character now constantly hates itself because it is not sexy and exposed enough.

Also overall, there is not much to do in the game, it is wake up, click on one of the 4 or 5 interactive things to do, time advances, you get hit by a trap, annoying domme shows up and tells you that you are bad submissive despite you following all her orders, and that is it.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

tomcody111

Some decent art with an interesting concept, but so far it has been poorly executed. Game is extremely linear while giving off the false impression that there are role playing elements. Give the player items to screw with the other contestants then only punish the player for using them. Fun times. Let the player use strategy to avoid punishment and then make it mandatory if you want to progress in the story. That's not a fetish that you put as a launch message for us to agree with. That's just poor game design.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Boodstain

This game is one of those games where the transformations feels natural and implemented perfectly into the story. Every while or so I subscribe to their patreon to get the latest build and I've never been disappointed with progress, the dev cares which is something I very much appreciate to see.

The characters are pretty bare-bones right now, with only the domina/mistress having any real interesting actions with the player, which I would be perfectly fine with if development was focused more on her to give her more animations/story so it felt like at least one route was "complete" but for now she is fine.

The rest of them are interesting but unfortunately their transformations (randomized which they receive as far as I can tell) ruin any excitement if you liked their original characters. I wish there was a way in which if you submitted/dommed them you could keep them the same or choose their transformations but for now I can just say they are inconsistent.

The art is waaaayyyyyy better than his game was in it's early stages (those matte/colored penicil drawing still haunt my dreams, sorry creator lol) and it shows me that the dev wants to genuinely improve this game.

The customization is vaasst, but unfortunately not too deep save for some "accesories" the domina can temporarily give you. And this is where my biggest issue comes, if you want to be a sissy then you HAVE to buy growth syrium for you dick to stay on, else you become a bimbo easily. WHY IS THERE NO LOCKING OF KEEPING CERTAIN SEXUAL EQUIPMENT?! Like I love how easy it is to change, but god DAMN IT, I hate having to keep buying stuff to keep my character how I want them to stay as. And yes this is a transformation game but I'm willing to bet most people who choose the male to start want to keep their dick, maybe enlarge/shrink it but wants to keep it, just as a woman wants to keep her tits, maybe enlarge it/shrink them, but keep them. This is my biggest complaint and if the dev could put something in place to keep my sissy character's dicklet small without having to constantly buy syrium I would have no major complains.

Try this game out, if it's not for you now, chances are in a couple of months it will be.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

RenderedFatality

version v0.4.4f2 (some sorta bugfix)
    good game,

don't get pissy that it isn't finished, its the way the game is, please have that in mind when you play the game.

the arrow challenge is more challenging than the previous letters challenge but that's not a significant detriment to the overall experience

there's a fair amount of good content to be had within the game, ranging from 2 storylines regarding Asians, a bim-bot sort of storyline that's called a gynoid, which sounds pretty fancy, a storyline to be turned into a cow, and presumably, with future versions, there will only be more, with some content regarding magical girls being implemented and released in one of the future free versions.

you need a brain to realize that an ai randomly talking to you is probably not your ai, unfortunately, but this might be a comment in hindsight.

some of the graphics are outdated, which are supposedly not in future releases, just not backported to older versions that will be updated, but they are quite hideous, you can see what the game used to look like in its previous form on tfgames, where the legacy version is still downloadable. it's much better now though

the graphics that are there are good for a 2d game, the style is quite good and it's fairly prominent, with the edges not getting sunk into the background with its outlines, which some games tend to do without.

I like that the author reads some of the reviews, have a radish and a cookie plate.

good game,
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v0.4.4 f2

I really like the concept of a tv show where a male protagonist gets forced into more and more feminine character. Yet the execution of this idea is... lackluster.
    Its pretty rough to play because how primitive the gameplay feels, plus the game doesnt really tell you much of what you have to do to progress. Considering this game is build like a puzzle game where each step completed unlocks the next step in a linear way, that really is not a good thing, had to employ a heavy use of a walkthrough.

Despite it all, i think this game has potential to be fun to experience and play, so this review only applies to this or similar versions.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2191732

This is very simply badly designed.

Why is it bad? Few reasons:
    First off, 90% of the actual GAME is walled off behind a single interaction. Spoiler warning, I suppose: refuse the clit piercing, and you skip 90% of the content. Of what else there is, it's highly repetitive and primarily QTE driven, except it doesn't even obey the rules it itself has established.

See, you're supposed to be capable of purchasing items to manipulate the environment and transform some NPCs.
    That sounds nice, until you realize that each such interaction can only occur ONCE while you'll get the prompt indefinitely. You can choose how to transform the NPCs, except what you select won't matter for jack.
    So you picked a hair lengthening effect? The NPC will transform to a full on slut. I'm sorry? That's not what I picked, that's not the item you took from my inventory. Why are there even different options if they all do the same thing?

Also, the game goes on about how you should avoid getting all your parameters to maximum or you'll get disqualified... Well, you CAN'T get them all to maximum if you refuse the aforementioned interaction. There is nothing that'll raise submission (except manipulating objects in plain sight of a contestant... But you'd have to do that intentionally) and if you allow the game to take the wheel and fully transform your character, it'll just stop doing anything once all the other parameters are maxed. A game over is IMPOSSIBLE if you don't take the aforementioned interaction OR make literally ONE HUNDRED bad interactions ON PURPOSE.

So how to fix this? First of all, more info to the player. If your entire game hinges on one particular interaction, TELL THAT TO THE PLAYER. It's not hard. You have "Devnote:" in other places, just add another one before this interaction.
    Second off, provide some other way to trigger this interaction if the player refused it and wants to do it later.
    Third off, the QTEs are boring. They're tired. They're overdone. Just cut them entirely out of the game, or at least provide the player with the option to skip them.
    Third off, you've got a "contestant" that's off the map. They're a ghost. They don't exist. They're not only invulnerable and untargetable, they only ever appear to mess with the player. That's bad design. Yes, I've seen the storyline about how they're immune. That's a tell-don't-show approach, and it's not cutting it. SHOW ME this person, SHOW ME what they do, SHOW ME that they're immune by letting me try to transform them like the other contestants and THEN tell me that they're immune. As it is, this contestant is basically just the developers, and indeed the entire game makes more sense if you mentally replace her name with theirs.
    Fourth: no matter how well you play it, this aforementioned contestant will ALWAYS score a point higher than the player. That's a bad system. That's a system that says "You're not playing a game, you're watching a movie. Sit down and shut up." except the QTEs say otherwise. It simply does not work.
    And to put the cherry on it, if you do take the aforementioned interaction, you can get a game over just by standing up to this ghost contestant. It's needlessly stupid and nonsensical and again all the various components (stat management, decision making, QTE-fest, repetitive grind) just doesn't work together, especially when you throw "submissive task completion" into the pot.

1/5, only because I can't score this lower.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

VixnSkye

Not the best, and not the worst out there. Generally I didn't dislike playing with it, but it'd need serious changes to be good.

So, the basic premise is to turn the other contestants of this game show a bimbo before they turn you into one. It sounds good on surface, and the game has redeeming qualities.
    Where finished, the art is good (unfortunately probably from an earlier version some utterly hideous drawings stayed in the game at several points)
    There is a clothing system which is respected by the game.
    The level of grind is absolutely okay.
    It doesn't end well sadly. It's true that the corrupting-getting corrupted part is interesting, it's basically a huge trial and error. It isn't a grind, because almost everything is avaliable from the beginning, but it does feel grindy to click through EVERYTHING to find the solution. Just to illustrate with an example: at one point your drawer gets closed so you cannot change your clothes. There is a shed in the garden with full of tools, but you cannot get a tool from there. You have to get it from a drawer in the art room.
    After you corrupted all the possible rivals to the maximum (which can be done in about two or maximum three in-game weeks) you are left without tasks, which shows how little gameplay this game actually has.
    Now, the getting corrupted part needs tuning too. You can avoid corruption through QTEs, which is awful on its own, but this game has probably the worst QTE system I've seen in my life. You have to hit a random keyboard button at the prompt. Not one of four, or one of eight, your entire keyboard plays there. And the other problem with it, that the game doesn't properly explain you how your mood affects QTEs. With low mood level QTEs become impossible to win.
    Maybe the ugliest flaw of this game though is the dome character. She's entirely hidden, and protected from any kind of corruption, while she can freely corrupt you anytime the plot finds it necessary. And she cannot be defeated by the rules of the game show. No matter how many votes you collect, she always has 1-3 more than you, and that's by design.

The majority of the characters are sadly just barebone tropes. The dome is just the typical mean girl, the Japanese girl just the typical anime fan stereotype (except for when with the most idiotic explanation she turns into a bully), the strong girl is a brainless bully, the only character with something of a personality is the scientist girl.

In its current state (0.4.3.f2) there is no sex in the game, which would be fine if it wasn't so heavily suggested. At higher corruption level all the characters are constantly horny, but nothing happens about it.

All in all, it can be a great game at the end of the development, but right now I wouldn't say it worth to play with.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

biglazydog

The game seems like a fun concept to corrupt/transform competitors into bimbos without becoming onw yourself in a sort of "Big Brother" style competition but, so far nothing much seems to happen in the game. I've played several updates but they seem like small updates for the main character art only. Maybe it'll be good after the basic art has been completed. But, as of now... it's pretty bad... if interesting.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Kyushoku

The foundation for this game is extremely solid. There is a lot of modularity here that is already designed and can be easily expanded. The art improves almost every patch. The ragdoll is really well made and by far the best feature of this game thus far.

There isn't much of a gameplay loop at the moment, I hope characters become more reactive to events, clothing, etc in the future.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

SenMizeri

If you're wanting a quick 'you-know-what' over some bimbofication, this game does that and without too much grinding.

It can be repetitive, and the art and story haven't been completed, but it understands the concept of bimbofication to deliver it properly and with enough character customisation to fit the bill.

It would be good if we saw more dialogue from the MC, to see her downward spiral into a bimbo, but it does the job well enough for those into this fetish
  16. 2.00 star(s)

ara1111

Very lacking as is. And really a game for being corrupted despite easy suggesting otherwise. Your system for corruption has multiple variables to manage, layered makeup, a (very lacking and almost entirely color swaps) variety of clothes, etc. And everyone else can just lay an infinite supply of traps that they seem to exclusively use on you for no given reason. And the minigames for these traps, to avoid the effect, seem broken. Near if not actually impossible to actually avoid.

In comparison for the girls you have to buy very specific items (with no indication which ones have literally any functionality at all) to use on specific props in the enviroment. Then the girl will suddenly jump a dozen stages in sluttiness. And you can't place the same trap again. For no reason. And there's next to no content to support this. And it doesn't actually change their personality, they just dress in (hotter than your own) slutty clothes. That's it. Maybe like 5 mins of content on that end, with 1 of those minutes being searching here on what item matters.

If you buy heels, you'll constantly fall over, then girls will come over and jab you with stuff. Every single time. As if they're psychic. And again, they only do this to you.

The basic gameplay loop is to get votes via sitting in a chair while avoiding these traps, so you can buy items that do nothing yet are in the game (why?) or items that make you more slutty... the thing you are avoding the traps to avoid. Or stuff to reverse those effects.

Its a very boring gameplay loop. You wake up, work out, swim, talk to the very stereotypical fetishy depiction of an asian girl (she loves anime and dresses like a schoolgirl), click on 'do a show', collect your largely pointlesss points and move on.
    If you want to be corrupted, you buy heels and spam click doors in the first room because the other girls have an apparently infinite supply of their items, for, again, no apparent reason. Seems to be only you who has to buy things with votes.
    Popularity presumably scales with stuff like how fit you are, but that raises absurdly slowly.

Every week or so you get dragged into the voting room to be ranked on popularity, which even on easy seems unreasonably hard to do well in, then handed out punishments. For you this is largely just the same things items you and other girls use on you do: Boring. For other girls it'll be stuff like can't see numbers but seems to make functionally no difference to anything as is.

Rather than a gameshow about being one of four girls being corrupted and trying to come out on top, it feels like a gameshow where 3 girls relentlessly bully just you.
    And they'll do this even if they have a really good relationship wit hyou.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

indyc

The art is not done but the art that is there is quite plentiful and might be the best for any body modification game. Though I don't like giving stars for potential, this game is brimming with it.

Most of my other complaints are that the challenges don't seem to have much of a zone between really easy and impossible. The difficulty of these challenges is also set by your happiness which you are usually limited in controlling.

What to do next is a bit more difficult to figure out than I would like and it feels like you won't see most of the content because it is hidden behind something. I have played probably 20 times now and still have no idea how to get the braided hair.

My only other gripe is that the clothing options don't feel "balanced". Either you seem to reject almost everything or be fine with it. Despite all that I love the game despite it being unfinished. I am between 4 and 5 stars so rounded up due to it having hardly any true competition in this area.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Gilbertfred

BMO TV is a really good game that has the potential to be great. The gameplay boils down to trying to bimbofy the other girls before they can do the same to you. My only real gripe with the game in its current state is how bad the drawings are (which I know is being remedied, but that doesn't change the fact that it's an eyesore right now).
  19. 5.00 star(s)

swiezak1988

[Updated review - March 2023]

It's a game unfairly rated by impatient players. I think that their ratings are even less correct after game updates available in early 2023. Still, I advise you to save quite a lot in case if you would fall into some story branch you wouldn't want to participate in. In the game you can simply fail and become a needle pillow with no chance to recover. You can become enemies with some characters and get some story-driven transformations. You may fall for story-driven traps and get other transformations. It's worth having a track of saves to get back even days of playthrough and branch out towards some other decisions.

Game is a heaven for corruption fans that probably doesn't have its match. I had 4 playthroughs already (not including many branches where I went into some path and then reloaded game to try something else). I enjoyed corrupting my character (unwillingly on first approach) and other characters (on second approach). Last approach introduced alliance option and that made normal difficulty playthrough much easier than before.

In case of transformations, it is a heaven: multiple stages of body becoming more feminine, multiple hair lengths and colors, changes for eyes, nose, lips (some story-driven, some as simple as plumpier lips), a ton of clothes to fit gradual changes in exhibitionism etc. It's not only visual, it is also noticed by NPCs and some changes significantly affect gameplay (for example tendons transformation that forces PC to wear high heels - starting from 1 cm high and ending at more than 10 cm).

On contrary to other lenghty and valuable review that I don't agree with, I understood and enjoyed some crisis events. Last playthrough of v0.5.4.b1 has shown that developers look at players' opinions and they made the game much easier. I had no problems with the last playthrough except 1 late game problem that prevented me from getting most satisfactory result (wouldn't get too far anyway, some content is still in development). But compared to previous versions it was very stable playthrough.

If developer is here - one idea: I would consider being naked as some upper, but not upmost stage in exhibitionism. Wearing clothes that deliberately uncover intimate bits, mocking the idea of decent clothing, making character look even more slutty than naked. Or as another idea, to have more variety, clothing owned by character may not only be stolen, but it may be modified (at least with one stage of sluttiness, making it either shorter or having cut-offs in strategic places). It may be even quite easy and quick to implement, since modification doesn't have to make a pretty result. You can simply introduce scissors, to be used by all characters in-game :)

Oh, and final (and very subjective) thought: thanks for not making another game solely focused around male-to-female transformation (not my kink at all) and bimbofication (I enjoy it a bit, but there is too much bimbofication compared to sluttification everywhere around).
  20. 5.00 star(s)

mikecd199817

Great game so far for it being early in development. Love the transformations that it offers. Just could use a little bit more content, hopefully this game gets alot more of it. Complements to the developer, artists, and content writers.