godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
"Because the Patreon version has been leaked on some websites last month, I have added a simple DRM method to prevent that from happening again. On the same page where you got the download links, you will also find a link to a key generator. You'll have to generate a key with your Patreon account and enter that code into your game. The link to the generator is also in the game, though. You'll have to be online while activating the code in your game. However, if you leak your code on one of the pirate websites, it will be deactivated. This has already been tested on the Alpha, so it should work without issues."

Damn, that's brutal.
i seen a game do something similar, but people found a way to bypass the key generator by using a local server which bypassed the patreon code requirement and emulated the game being connected to internet.

Just saying people will always find a way to crack your game and adding restrictions to people who are not trying to do anything nefarious will just cause you to lose that support from people. I also find it ironic that these creators come on here too basically advertise their game on a site that is 75% dedicated to piracy of adult games, And then they get pissy when someone shares a build that isn't public. :KEK:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just saying people will always find a way to crack your game and adding restrictions to people who are not trying to do anything nefarious will just cause you to lose that support from people.
Well, he definitely lost my support. Not that it will hit him badly, but I will never support Devs, who put DRM on their stuff for giggles. It is not the DRM, but the online requirement! I already get upset when major game producers try to push "always online" down our thoats and I boycott them. I only own three "online on" games and those 3 can still be played offline, you just do not get some achievements and online highscores, but who the fuck cares about this stuff? Not me, so they are ok for me.
And now some Indie Dev comes up with online requirements and DRM? He can go (like a major studio) and screw an apple tree for all I care, but for my money I want something functional and not something crippled you have to jump through hoops the maker holds up to get an operational version!

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
No matter how I size the game window, it will cut elements off. I have a 21x9 monitor, which is probably screwing things up.

Dec 15, 2019
Everything that need online conections is a bad singal for all gamers and people who seek privacy and belive they buy the product and tha is yours and nothing something in a server in the clouds of a big company...

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Just to clarify one thing. There‘s no need to be always online. Just once when the game starts for the first time, which is basically how all games that you buy on steam work since ten years ago.

Last edited:

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
I think it's kinda normal that game developers try to defend their games from being cracked. I don't know where this sudden anger comes from. This game is his property, and according to the law of most countries, he has every rights to do this.

Of course this is a pirate site and a lot of people here want the free version of the game... Fight for it then, crack it if you can, but do not hate the developer because he tries to protect his work.

Reactions: voerman and Merenas

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think it's kinda normal that game developers try to defend their games from being cracked. I don't know where this sudden anger comes from. This game is his property, and according to the law of most countries, he has every rights to do this.
Of course this is a pirate site and a lot of people here want the free version of the game... Fight for it then, crack it if you can, but do not hate the developer because he tries to protect his work.
I am a hobby writer myself, know that stuff can get pirated and understand why developers want to defend their games, etc. from being cracked. But that said, I have ZERO understanding for DRM which cripples the program, like always online or protection which makes a backup impossible.
By our national law I am allowed to make a backup copy (or a couple if only I have access to it) of PC games, music, etc. I bought. DRM which forces you to stay online or tampers stuff that functional backups are not possible for legal owners, is something that cripples the programs or CDs and actually violates contract laws, no matter what their EULAs try to feed you. (You can still buy it, but that is on you that you take stuff which is inoperable on it own)
So I boycott producers which want to force crippled products down our throats, believe me there are in 99% of all cases comparable, alternate products to find.

Last edited:

Weimanno

Feb 12, 2021
Will we be able to transform other contestans into futa/males and have sex with them or will it be full lesbian?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Could someone please post screenshot where Himari stamp is? I can't find it. No matter if i use highlight or not - i just can't locate it. This is annoying for me.

Reactions: xgravex

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Idea: would be nice if game had option to play "careless". I mean - loose on purpose and play after that without being disqualified or game ending. Just to see more transformations of the main character.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You mean all the games using Denuvo which is universally hated by everyone?
No, he means Steam. As in the distribution platform. It has inherent, built in DRM. If you buy a game on steam, any game, and then go offline and try to play it, you can't. The game needs to be run once while connected online before its playable offline. Denuvo is a completely separate DRM.

JuanZeMan

Aug 26, 2017
What are the bad ends of the game? I've got a few and am not really intrested in the others, but i want the clothing...

Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
As i played BMO TV i felt enjoyment for all the "transformation" and quick time event my character went true. As this game is still in development just like our life i can see great potential if it continues and work on it self, for now it is quit fun to play but not for self pleasure for it lack content, and for that i shall give it my final review:
- Gameplay: 5/5
- Animation: 3/5

- Can the fapp: 2/5

OVERAL:
4/5

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Technician
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes