VN - Others - Abandoned - BNWO Resort [Part 1] [Monty McBlack]

1. 1.00 star(s)

xxxxxx555

terrible racist game racist game terrible racist game terrible racist game terrible racist game terrible racist game terrible racist game terrible racist game terrible racist game terrible racist game terrible racist game terrible
  2. 1.00 star(s)

T_0ix

Not a fan of ntr dont play, i should have realised what the game was but yeah the story is really disgusting to me. Personally i would recommend not playing, the games images are of poor quality and the sound is stock, put all of that ontop of that the story line is rubbish and the game is just garbage.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Magent

pretty sure you cant even save the game if you want to. no that it matters since there isn't anything going on really. i guess the biggest thing in this unfinished game is having your cock locked up in a chastity cage, otherwise literally nothing happens
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Idoiaboom

Very good expectations, although we still have little content on this game. A priori it presents the story very well, hopefully the rest of the updates follow this line: difficult decisions, immersive elements and dialogues, absence of common scenes in most interracial games that make them predictable, etc.

(y) Very good game, with very good expectations! :cry: A pity that the development of this game has been abandoned. (n)My score is low because I didn't deserve to be abandoned.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

LenioTG

The game concept is nice, even if I don't like interracial NTR.
    The first part is pretty short and not much happens, but it has been posted 20 days ago, so I guess it may be still in development.
    I don't understand why the promo image has actual photos, when his models used for the renders are gorgeous.
    The renders are definitely on the grainy side, I suggest the use of a denoiser.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Alig8r

Okay start, too quick in my opinion. Could have been presented better than jumping on a boat "2 weeks later". Models look nice. Absolutely do not prefer this engine over RenPy.

No choices yet. All depends on the future updates. Have more characters and choices. Change the engine maybe. All the best.