[R>Artist 2D] Share Unpaid BO-TS Studios, looking for Artist(s)

Mar 11, 2018
Project:
Right now the project is named 'SimpleComplex' although that will likely be retitled as development proceeds.

Developer:
Beatoff-Tillsoft Studios. (Currently just me.)

Looking for:
Needing a 2D artist for some sprites, for sure. Backgrounds and CGs would be dope too, but what's a nice plate with nothing on it?

Employment Type:
I want to actually get pretty decently far along with the builds, before I start looking into Patreon/Subscribestarr, so unpaid initially, then a 50/50 split. If we have to add more people we'll
discuss what we're both comfortable with.

Work commitment:
For now just this game, but I'm enjoying development and would be open to working on another project once this is completed.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord is great. I have a link above.

Job Description:
- So I'm working on something in a similar vein to TeachingFeeling, 1Room-Runaway Girl, Imouto Life Monochrome, those kinds of games. Although what sets my project apart is I'm including a proper negative route, so if someone would rather break the cutie then win her over, they can actually do so. This is going to require a handful of sprites, cgs and eventually animations. If you can't animate, don't sweat it, we'll get it going with what we have.

I have some *really* early builds, on my server that show off a skeleton of the systems in place. A lot of the math needs to be worked out, but you can definitely get a good idea of how things will work. Right now all of the art is "borrowed", though.

Additional comments:
Really that's about it for now. I'm working as much as I can on the game, both developing the systems, as well as composing the music. Eventually I'll get into making sound effects too, and I have a voice actress lined up. Would you like to be the final piece of the puzzle?