Saberoge

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2019
promo.JPg

Overview:
Dom’s a teenage guy going on a senior class boat trip, hoping to hook up with one of the girls in his class, or his teacher, or all of the above. He’s coming off a surprising – some might say implausible - run of success with other girls, and there’s no reason for him to think the streak won’t keep going on this boat trip. Yes, make no mistake, this is going to be quite a boat trip.

Then the boat sinks, and he wakes up on the shore of a mysterious uncharted island next to a girl who only speaks Hawaiian, badly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-18
Release Date: 2019-09-20
Developer: Saberoge
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: - - COMPRESSED (v1.1)

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH
Thanks to Sensitiveusername for the android port, Hones for the compressed version and Jag for the walkthrough! * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

000.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.png

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
very well written request and structured correctly, have a +1 and your first like

although stating that you took these assets from all these games to make your own game might not fly with a lot of people here, so just a heads up with that regard

also if I may suggest you can contact admins/staff and ask for a 'Game Developer' tag for your profile so that you can be easily identified
you can also report your post and ask admins/staff/uploader to move this to the 'Games' thread since it is already formatted correctly and as long as there is no issue they should be able to move it for you right away
it was already moved even beter

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
We at least he is honest about ripping of other game assets, art, etc!?
So we'll have some with mosaics, so without?
The whole idea sounds "messy"?
View attachment 406336
But F95 is a pirate site - so?
I'll try it. :p
I mean I find no grievances with it whatsoever like you mentioned this is a pirated site so a game with pirated assets was a must have, can finally corss that off my 'Fuckit List'. That won't stop people from complaining about how it has pirated assets since that's what people do but nonetheless I fap to it and that's what I'm in it for lol

EDIT: also that won't be the only "messy" thing when I'm done with it :)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I mean I find no grievances with it whatsoever like you mentioned this is a pirated site so a game with pirated assets was a must have, can finally corss that off my 'Fuckit List'. That won't stop people from complaining about how it has pirated assets since that's what people do but nonetheless I fap to it and that's what I'm in it for lol
EDIT: also that won't be the only "messy" thing when I'm done with it :)
download.gif
Love ya LewdTheLolis :ROFLMAO:
(Ps - I don't think your "That" smelly)

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
They say "Avengers : Endgame" was a very ambitious crossover but then we have this.
Best crossover and they're going to be covered in cum all over so it all works out

Legit question though, for any fans of Ghostbusters, if two dudes cross cum streams during a bukkake scene is that gay?

EDIT: not asking for a friend, asking for myself cause I'm curious

Felilouco

Nov 18, 2017
Best crossover and they're going to be covered in cum all over so it all works out

Legit question though, for any fans of Ghostbusters, if two dudes cross cum streams during a bukkake scene is that gay?

EDIT: not asking for a friend, asking for myself cause I'm curious
First of all, you never cross streams, cum based or not.
Second, as long as you say "no homo" them it's all good.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Developer Notes:
Ever have a creative project get away from you? This would be that.

I started out writing a game script to practice Ren’Py coding using sprites and artwork from different Japanese games. I started with assets from one game, then threw in assets from another, then another, then another. Eventually, the point became to see how many assets from how many games I could put together into a coherent story. The answer was, a lot.

The script I wound up with is over 160,000 words across dozens of branching paths which lead to at least 30 radically different endings. More than once, one route will raise questions that only get answered in another route. But if I’ve done my job right, every route should tell a complete story in itself.

Also, I’m gonna level with you, as far as adult content I mostly went for explicit sex comedy rather than erotica. I think it plays more like an ecchi comedy where the main character actually manages to have sex... and/or gets involved in a sci-fi/supernatural mystery spanning generations, depending on your choices. This makes it less a sex game than a game with sex in it. (A game with sex in it like, 40 times across all the routes, but still.)

I look at this game like a student film. It’s the first game I ever made and it’s ridiculously ambitious, but I learned a lot making it, and I could learn a lot more if people played it and told me what was working and what wasn’t. I obviously can’t sell this thing, but I’d still like to have it played so I could get some feedback on my work.

Art assets are from: Zangejima Junketsu, Kangokutou, Dai Gyakuten!, Jutaijima, Kansen Complete Collection, Kasshoku Cool Bitch Hitozuma no Seiyoku Kaishou, Izayoi no Hanayome, Sono Kojou ni Yuusha Hou Ari!, Akuma Musume no Kanban Ryouri, Noroi no Maken ni Yamitsuki Otome, Ryouchi Kizoku, Shojo Bitch Darake no Tennis-bu Gasshuku!, Mashou no Nie 3, Kidou Shoukan Victoire, Venus Resort Kyonyuu Rankou Island, Aku no Onna Kanbu, Hitomi no Rakuin 4, Netorare Osananajimi, Shabura Rental, Chikan Densha Kyonyuu Otori Sousakan, as well as some one-off sprites and backgrounds taken off one booru or another, and the occasional google image.
I speak English and I am learning to play guitar—I know what travesties I've created with both of those yet people ask to listen to me. :eek:

All the masters of arts copied before creating their own. I want to play your learning experiment. :cool:

Besides, you seem to be better at writing than I at playing guitar ... :giggle:

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
It is almost 1.3 GB big so I venture that, yes, it is complete. (y)
that's mostly cause it has a lot of pirated assets though

though if the developeei s to be believed
The script I wound up with is over 160,000 words across dozens of branching paths which lead to at least 30 radically different endings. More than once, one route will raise questions that only get answered in another route. But if I’ve done my job right, every route should tell a complete story in itself.
it appears to be in fact complete

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes