Body deformity out of no where

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I posted to the official Daz forums and now i'm posting here hoping for some help... I noticed today out of no where my main model suddenly had a weird deformity on her pelvis area. I wasn't sure if it the was skin map till I used the grab tool and well, sure enough, the skin is somehow messed up and folded into her body. No idea how it happened. Is there ANY way to remedy this? Has anyone else experienced this issue?

2020-04-25.png 2020-04-25 (1).png

And yes it definitely has been showing up in renders quite harshly :(

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Could be wrong but mostly an installed morph that is not zero'ed by default or a morph that dial another one.
First thing to do is to load you model, parameter tab, show hidden Properties, go to currently used and set to 0 any suspicious morphs.

Sans titre.png

Reactions: ddeadbeat

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Could be wrong but mostly an installed morph that is not zero'ed by default or a morph that dial another one.
First thing to do is to load you model, parameter tab, show hidden Properties, go to currently used and set to 0 any suspicious morphs.

View attachment 633593
I did this first and nothing unusual, I believe I may have used the surface tool on her at one point instead of a clothing item, then I saved her as a subset.
I loaded an earlier version of her without the deformity and it worked fine :) thank you for your reply