Boho Shorts Outfit

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I didn't know where to put this as it's not an asset request per say. I have searched the assets thread and my other go to site but cannot find it, has anyone got this and can help me out, I need the data folder for it.

I have somehow fucked up and over written that one folder, I don't use the outfit anymore but two of my girls have the bracelets from it on. Like I say I only need the data folder.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I didn't know where to put this as it's not an asset request per say. I have searched the assets thread and my other go to site but cannot find it, has anyone got this and can help me out, I need the data folder for it.

I have somehow fucked up and over written that one folder, I don't use the outfit anymore but two of my girls have the bracelets from it on. Like I say I only need the data folder.

Thanks to anyone that can help.
If push comes to shove, that asset is bundled with Victoria 8 Pro Bundle (G8F) (1.7GB).

Reactions: mickydoo

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Thanks mate, that post came up in my search I was wondering why. A user has been kind enough to pm me the folder I required so this post can be closed.