Bokutachi no Zombie: The Zombie Assault War

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
What engine is this?
I cannot find any working source for the latest version to even look at it.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
What engine is this?
I cannot find any working source for the latest version to even look at it.
Judging from the Screenshots that shows part of the maps in the OP, I am pretty certain that is RPGM, not sure on the exact version though

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Judging from the Screenshots that shows part of the maps in the OP, I am pretty certain that is RPGM, not sure on the exact version though
If it's just some rpgm ace, mv or mz game, I would make a MTL for it, but I would need a working source for the game first.
If it's wolf rpg I wont touch it.

Dirtycoffin

May 29, 2020
If it's just some rpgm ace, mv or mz game, I would make a MTL for it, but I would need a working source for the game first.
If it's wolf rpg I wont touch it.
here's mine

mega.nz?file?MgBlVS6B#ozlZp_OLFUkemqHLsVmtMjyb4a73i6RbmWCW3rsCyGk
www101.zippyshare.com?v?Mk4wmYiH?file.html

just change the ? symbol to /

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
here's mine

mega.nz?file?MgBlVS6B#ozlZp_OLFUkemqHLsVmtMjyb4a73i6RbmWCW3rsCyGk
www101.zippyshare.com?v?Mk4wmYiH?file.html

just change the ? symbol to /
Alrighty here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL including scripts for whatever that mega link is.
This seems very short.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss2a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss2a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss2a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Reactions: Dirtycoffin

Dirtycoffin

May 29, 2020
Alrighty here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL including scripts for whatever that mega link is.
This seems very short.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss2a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss2a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss2a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Thx bro, I appreciate it