Unity - Completed - Bomber Cat [Final] [uchu]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Somerandomhentai

The game play can be fun and interesting, however it's way to chaotic for a hentai/lewd game. In order to see the girls naked, you have to literally blow their clothes off while avoiding falling bombs and weird bunny/fish enemy things. On top of that, you have to avoid accidentally running back into your own bomb. You can't even barely hear the music over the constant explosions, luckily there is a settings menu to turn down the SFX.

TLDR; Due to the constant chaotic gameplay, you can't even really appreciate the naked girls since there so much you have to focus on.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Bomber Cat [Final] [uchu]
    Fun gameplay but the rest is all bad.
    Let's start talking about the artwork, I think nobody can really appreciate it, horrible. Horrible and depoportionate designs.
    Characters and story non-existent but it is not serious, since the game is based solely on the gameplay, which as already mentioned is nice and fun, even if with a bad view.
    At this point, however, I would not even have put the dialogues, since they do not develop a story and do not characterize the characters. A game only gameplay was enough.
    I don't recommend the game.