VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Bombshell Barista: Speed Dating [v1.8.3.2] [Tail-Blazer]

1. 3.00 star(s)

lemongrabb

I think the game is made well. I mean it works fine, the images are drawn perfectly, but I'm not the target. I mean I saw some images but I didn't know that basically every option leads to a weird body part increase. I'm not a fan of this, but still I appreciate the authors effort
  2. 5.00 star(s)

tkoj

I disagree with the review saying it should tone down the transformation. There are thousand of games with "regular" visual/theme, it is refreshing to have something different and well made.

Of course, I think the "completed"tag is a bit strange as it clearly say at the end that this is to be continued
  3. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's not a 'bad' game just subpar for what it's going for. I appreciate it's fets and idea. I do have to add to the list of reviewers saying disabling text skip isn't a positive thing for games. While I dig lactation and transformation (specifically breasts growth), I think in places it went a little too extreme on the breast growth when the artist needed to focus more on cleaning up the art, and making the lactation look better/more realistic, given how it's trying to mix that fet combo. 2 for now. Maybe 3 if the text skip issue were resolved.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

soldano

Well, I'm sorry to put this note since it seems that the developer has worked on the game. But honestly I thought it was a terribly bad game. The plot is intended to be funny, but it cringes. The graphics may be acceptable, and you can see that they have been worked on, but they don't interest me at all. Skip is disabled, which deducts points. And the gameplay, well, practically nonexistent.

In short: Little content, and what there is is not good. A waste of time.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Oblivion9873

It's alright. If you like Tail-Blazer's work and by extension their TF content you'll get something out of this. There's not much content but what is there is solid if you're into it. Skipping seems to be disabled which is annoying but otherwise the game functions well. Very average, could be better, could be worse.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

WookieCheeks

This game would be a lot better if it didn't go so overboard with the growth, sometimes less is more. Also very short - takes like 15 minutes to get through every route. The cow TF is by far the best part.